Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 02:06 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
This again?!

Because not all of us are shrinking little violets who get offended at every little thing. It's locker room talk. That's it. Whether some ladies like it or not, guys talk a lot differently than females. Not all guys talk like this, but some do, and so what. So. Fricken. What. What he said pales...and I mean pales in comparison to the kind of talk I heard come out of guys' mouths when I was in the military - your every day Joe, both liberal and conservative - so, no, I don't give a damn what Trump said on some bus with one other person.

The left has portrayed this as if he actually physically did something when it was just him bragging. Big flippin' deal.

"But it's offensive!" It wasn't intended for any of you to hear, so take that up with the ahole media who decided to throw that in your face, non stop. They didn't care one bit if it was offensive to you, they had a narrative to push.
WOW! Personally, I think what he said back then was very trashy, but true that he didn’t know it would be broadcast.

However, the way he name calls people now and is constantly nasty is unbecoming in a person holding the highest office in the land. He is supposed to be representing our country and all of us. I am ashamed and embarrassed that he is our President. He is such a low class individual, and stupid to boot.

I can only assume that his supporters are bullies underneath and like what he says and does because they can’t get away with doing and saying those things themselves.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies