Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2019, 06:23 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,318,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Remember when Obama wasn't reading from the TelePrompter? "Uh......uh......uh......"
" I, I, I ,I, 57 States, corpsmen etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2019, 09:07 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
FYI...

The Dems held 57 primary contests in 2008. Trumplings have been informed of this multiple times, but they can't make it register in their little hyperpartisan minds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_D...tial_primaries

Meanwhile, so deeply in denial about tRump's disapproval among the public.

And SO jealous of Obama's popularity.

Carry on.

Old 06-17-2019, 04:51 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
FYI...

The Dems held 57 primary contests in 2008. Trumplings have been informed of this multiple times, but they can't make it register in their little hyperpartisan minds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_D...tial_primaries

Meanwhile, so deeply in denial about tRump's disapproval among the public.

And SO jealous of Obama's popularity.

Carry on.

Trump has about the same numbers as obama at this time in their presidencies EVEN with 80 plus % of story's being negative against him.

And SO jealous of Trump's accomplishments.

The reason for all those zeros is HIS AGENCIES were running things and held info from congress.

Like they say,'It ain't over till then fat lady sings" He and his admin ARE NOW BEING INVESTIGATED.

Old 06-17-2019, 05:07 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Yes, Trump is not the best public speaker compared to Obama who could deliver a speech like a reverend on fire but how did he do off the teleprompter? He had some of the longest pauses between his words like he was weighing each one for impact and potential peril. I think he thought he sounded smart but it sure was annoying like when a reality show pauses before reading the results.

Has anyone here ever listened to Elizabeth Warren off the teleprompter? She can barely string a coherent sentence together but she wants to be President.

Trump might not be the best but he is our President and it does nothing to tear him down when we should be helping him.
What's your suggestion on how to help Trump?

Old 06-17-2019, 05:53 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
That was hilarious -- and Obama even laughed at himself about it.

Old 06-17-2019, 06:53 AM

1,349 posts, read 664,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
He had some of the longest pauses between his words like he was weighing each one for impact and potential peril. I think he thought he sounded smart but it sure was annoying like when a reality show pauses before reading the results.
Oh, you mean as if he was very conscious of how deletere a bad choice of words can be ?

Do you mean he didn't talk out of his rearend when in circumstances that a prompter can't be used because of the necessity of an emergency reaction?

Wow, what a horrible trait of personality for a POTUS to weigh his words so as to not have an unintened impact or "potential peril" to those listening.

Old 06-17-2019, 07:15 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
That was hilarious -- and Obama even laughed at himself about it.
And lets not forget the time Obummer in 2009 claimed the US constitution was written 2000 years ago

That would be 9 AD..apparently George Washington was fighting the Roman leigons for control of America since England would not exist as a unified country until 1066 AD

Old 06-17-2019, 07:36 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Trump has about the same numbers as obama at this time in their presidencies EVEN with 80 plus % of story's being negative against him.
And in 2011, Obama was still trying to get the economy turned around from the worst recession in three generations. A GOP recession resulting from tax cuts/trickle-down. Again...

tRump?

That boy inherited Obama's good economy that was well into recovery. His numbers should be a whole lot higher than where they've been stuck for his entire term.
Quote:
And SO jealous of Trump's accomplishments.
Yeah, right.

Slagging on allies while sucking up to Putin and Kim.

Huge failure on health care.

Huge tax cuts for fat cats resulting in record deficits.

Trade wars.

Quote:
The reason for all those zeros is HIS AGENCIES were running things and held info from congress.

Like they say,'It ain't over till then fat lady sings" He and his admin ARE NOW BEING INVESTIGATED.
Keep us updated.

Old 06-17-2019, 07:39 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,561,677 times
I am surprised that Fox is not all over this. The network always seems to be concerned with the health of all his opponents.

Old 06-17-2019, 10:54 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Yep. Of all the idiotic defenses of Trump's inability to express a single coherent thought this one takes the cake. A rambling, garbled, incoherent bit of bumbling babble and the Trumpies claim it's pure genius, part of Trump's 3-dimensional chess strategy of trolling the left.
Trump knows that left wing morons in the media focus on stuff like this-meanwhile, he is getting things done why all the leftists whine about this very thing...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies