Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is it "none of the business" of the American People what Trump says in talks with Putin?
Yes, the American people have no right to know what Trump says to Putin or what deals he makes with Putin. 15 23.44%
No, the American people have a right to know what Trump says to Putin and what deals he makes with Putin. 39 60.94%
Other 10 15.63%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2019, 10:39 AM

6,737 posts, read 4,421,087 times

Advertisements

With all this BS going on, with his circus atmosphere, lies and stopping others from coming forward to tell the truth, and even wanting others to do dirty work for him, as they have said. What do you think this country and government will be like with 5 1/2 more years of him. He just wants to play his, I'm in charge game. He's not worth this amount of trouble.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2019, 10:50 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,798,566 times
There are times when a president discusses sensitive information that the public shouldn't know about because it may jeopardize national security. Trump on the other hand lies, obstructs, and gives away classified information to the Russian's in the oval office right after he's elected. The trust is gone for him to do the right thing, so I understand the need for transparency. That being said, it is not always an option. Like it or not, he is still running our country.

Old 06-27-2019, 12:32 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
We don't know what anyone talks about it private, including world leaders. It's stupid to suddenly demand it because people don't like Trump or Putin. Nobody ever cared before.

Old 06-27-2019, 12:39 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,370,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
All American presidents prior to Trump kept records of meetings with foreign leaders. Given Trump's prior comments about Putin and concerns over his last secret meeting with Putin, transparency would seem to be in order

Furthermore, has there ever been a president who has said what he says or what deals he makes with a foreign leader is none of the business of the American people?

Meetings may be secret or held in confidence, but that does not mean they are "none of the business" of the American people.
He had a secret meeting with Putin...yet you know about it?

Sounds really secret.

Old 06-27-2019, 12:52 PM

11,161 posts, read 7,967,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
All American presidents prior to Trump kept records of meetings with foreign leaders. Given Trump's prior comments about Putin and concerns over his last secret meeting with Putin, transparency would seem to be in order

Furthermore, has there ever been a president who has said what he says or what deals he makes with a foreign leader is none of the business of the American people?

Meetings may be secret or held in confidence, but that does not mean they are "none of the business" of the American people.
You’re not as important as you might think. You don’t know **** about foreign policy or trade. All you do is mimic your masters.... the MSM and try and sound like you know what you’re talking about.

Old 06-28-2019, 03:07 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Thumbs down tRump: "What I say to Putin is none of your business."

Au contraire, Mr Dotard!

You flew to Japan in America's plane.

You're living in America's house.

You're serving as America's president, even if you don't know how to pull it off.

Whenever you meet with America's foreign adversary, it most definitely IS America's business.

If you feel compelled to do your private business with Russia's commie mob boss, do it on your own time and your own dime.

Call the creep on your cell phone to make plans for your Moscow tower.

Grow a pair, you coward.

Old 06-28-2019, 03:37 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Au contraire, Mr Dotard!

You flew to Japan in America's plane.

You're living in America's house.

You're serving as America's president, even if you don't know how to pull it off.

Whenever you meet with America's foreign adversary, it most definitely IS America's business.

If you feel compelled to do your private business with Russia's commie mob boss, do it on your own time and your own dime.

Call the creep on your cell phone to make plans for your Moscow tower.

Grow a pair, you coward.

100% pure TDS above...

No little og.....I'm not mad....I'm not anything you say I am....

Now, I'll bet a single dollar, that I get a stupid link with a cartoon.....

Old 06-28-2019, 03:55 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,810,168 times
When I get to hear all private conversations of every member of Congress then I will be up in arms about what Trump says to Putin. Please OP give us all a break with the ridiculousness of this thread.

Old 06-28-2019, 03:59 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
We don't know what anyone talks about it private, including world leaders. It's stupid to suddenly demand it because people don't like Trump or Putin. Nobody ever cared before.
Nobody had to worry before.

Old 06-28-2019, 04:00 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
When I get to hear all private conversations of every member of Congress then I will be up in arms about what Trump says to Putin. Please OP give us all a break with the ridiculousness of this thread.
It's not ridiculous at all. Especially when Trump gives away Israeli secrets like he did to the Russian ambassador in 2017, I think it was. He's a motor mouth who has no impulse control. We should be worried.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies