Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2019, 12:04 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,144,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Yeah, it would be the 2nd American revolution...but I can guarantee, if the people came out victorious, it would go down in history as a patriotic and heroic event!
Winners write the history.

Old 06-30-2019, 12:05 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,643,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
You didn't teach me anything, you have laws restricting weapons already and the 2nd Amendment does not give you the right to buy any weapon you want.

As for an old tank, you could buy one but the military or government could easily take it out and you are not going to be able to buy any legal ammunition for such a weapon.
You thought we could only buy semi-auto long rifles.

You were completely wrong.

------

Now, back to your ridiculous assumptions.

Why didn't Cuba's far superior military with US and British equipment defeat the peasant revolution?

Old 06-30-2019, 12:06 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times
Quote:
Yeah, it would be the 2nd American revolution...but I can guarantee, if the people came out victorious, it would go down in history as a patriotic and heroic event!
Here we go with the conservative fantasy of shooting up America. We heard this for the entire 8 years Obama was president.

Old 06-30-2019, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Here we go with the conservative fantasy of shooting up America. We heard this for the entire 8 years Obama was president.
Although Obama desperately wanted gun confiscation, he never really tried it.

Old 06-30-2019, 12:10 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,624,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
You didn't teach me anything, you have laws restricting weapons already and the 2nd Amendment does not give you the right to buy any weapon you want.

As for an old tank, you could buy one but the military or government could easily take it out and you are not going to be able to buy any legal ammunition for such a weapon.
Actually thats the purpose of the 2nd amendment, so the Govt FEARS what the people COULD do. (govt needs to fear the people to a certain extent for freedom and liberty to survive).

Just because there are laws restricting certain kinds of weapons, that doesnt mean, we, the people should obey or comply though, we are NEVER ever to obey or comply with a tyrannical or unconstitutional law/regulation!

Before civil rights were passed in this country, lots of places had laws restricting where minorities could eat, drink, sit, occupy space, etc...surely you dont think people should have obeyed or complied with those laws, just because they were laws at the time...right?

Old 06-30-2019, 12:10 PM

10,493 posts, read 4,057,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
So.......... in your mind, "inbred bubbas" are the principal owners of weapons?

I'm kind of inbred, as our lineage goes back to King James I and George I, so perhaps that is where I inherited my interest in guns. Interestingly, if you are of European descent, you are more inbred than I, as the royals on the other side of the Hapsburg empire formed marriages between geographically remote individuals, while "peasants" inbred among themselves. The other side of the Hapsburg Empire, on the other hand, married only within their family and became "extinct" (Charles of Spain) through genetic malformations and sterility.

The firearm is a symbol and a means of processing the protection of the other rights in the Constitution. Thus the interest in "banning guns" exceeds the zeal in simply reducing the ownership of an item- it is an assault on the Constitution.

As liberals are fascists at heart, one can expect to have a continued assault on the Constitution as long as liberals are around.
Not just an assault on the constitution, but the United States in general.

The liberals want to flood the country with immigrants, both legal and illegal.
They have been attacking the second and first amendments for a long time, as well as religious freedoms.
They have attacked the National Anthem.
They have want to control our every aspect of our lives. From education, to health care, to what we use for entertainment.

And the Republicans are a lost cause, since they are either RINOS, or their hands are tied by corrupt liberal judges, federal agents and police unions.

Old 06-30-2019, 12:11 PM

Anybody want to compare the number of civilians killed by other civilians to the number of civilians killed by their governments?

Do we know the exact number of his own citizens Stalin murdered to bring about a fair and equal liberal society?

Old 06-30-2019, 12:12 PM
Status: "Let's replace the puppet show with actual leadership." (set 3 days ago)

52,706 posts, read 48,001,428 times
Lightbulb Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
It’s a very real possibility that the next Democrat President will try to take away guns by EO. They basically said this at the debate. What will be the response? Acquiescence? Ignoring? Resistance?
How about we just prevent another Democrat or leftist from taking the Oval Office? Just vote conservative at the next election.

Old 06-30-2019, 12:14 PM

10,493 posts, read 4,057,523 times
Quote:
Why do you think the liberals are bringing in all of these foreign invaders? They are going to be their foot soldiers. When this war breaks out, it will be ugly. And don't expect the people holding the puny guns against the military that can be controlled digitally by silicon valley to be victorious. We are dealing with invaders that cut off people's heads and put them on spikes, or put suicide vests on and blow up half a block. Silicon Valley will release their unmanned drones to drop bombs and chemical weapons. Poison our food and water supply, or release deadly diseases that only the elite have the vaccines for. The only thing that could save us would be if there really is a God.

Old 06-30-2019, 12:28 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
It’s a very real possibility that the next Democrat President will try to take away guns by EO. They basically said this at the debate. What will be the response? Acquiescence? Ignoring? Resistance?
How did that turn out for King George?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies