Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2019, 04:41 PM

938 posts, read 424,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
When I see on the news that a gangbanger that has been arrested 20 times was killed in a drive-by, I don’t feel sorry for them at all, in fact I’m usually thinking society is better off with them gone.
I certainly agree with you on that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2019, 05:01 PM

9,375 posts, read 6,980,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usual points View Post
Recently many people that I know have died. I did not mourn for any of them. They were burdens on society and even their family and friends. Our culture says we should mourn for everyone who dies no matter how awful they or how sick they are.

Wouldn't a more evolved culture support the death of people who are of no value to society and their family. We can't afford them anymore and there are plenty of good people who need government and social services help and we only have so many resources.

Recently I have heard about people dying, who:

Were in and out of jail and prison (Or serving a life term with no chance of release.)

Never held a job and were supported by their family

Beat their wife and abused his parents

Drug addicts

Were in and out of hospitals and lived in misery and prayed to die

Old people who lived longer than they should of. Senile in nursing homes for years and years.

Sofa King agree

-the homeless
-the useless
-the worthless
-the offended
-the social justice warriors
-the welfare class
-the druggies
-the leftists
-the people of walmart

Old 06-29-2019, 05:11 PM

22,662 posts, read 24,605,343 times
Whatever, I could not care less how many people don't care when I croak.

We are just a speck on this planet, soon to be gone, with little if any impact on the earth.

Your time in this universe is basically a yoctosecond compared to how long "things" have been around.

People who are totally chillaxed are, IMHO, head and shoulders above the walking crime-waves who cause murder, mayhem and all sort of other horrible crime.

Old 06-29-2019, 09:06 PM

734 posts, read 351,614 times
Quote:
Recently many people that I know have died. I did not mourn for any of them. They were burdens on society and even their family and friends. Our culture says we should mourn for everyone who dies no matter how awful they or how sick they are.

Wouldn't a more evolved culture support the death of people who are of no value to society and their family. We can't afford them anymore and there are plenty of good people who need government and social services help and we only have so many resources.

Were in and out of jail and prison (Or serving a life term with no chance of release.)

Drug addicts

Old people who lived longer than they should of. Senile in nursing homes for years and years.
You forgot the politicians. Most of them, both parties, are of little or no value to society.

Old 06-30-2019, 09:00 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,166,420 times
Quote:

Drug addicts

The stars of today hug trees, adopt pets, outlaw plastic straws, save the owls and want taxpayers to give everybody free stuff if they can get over the fence to our country.........while they are perplexed about which bathroom to use.......we need lots more of'em.......

Old 06-30-2019, 09:29 AM

11,346 posts, read 16,708,690 times
Quote:

Drug addicts

Little Adolf is that you?

Old 06-30-2019, 09:30 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,699,281 times
Quote:

Drug addicts

Got news for you, this isn't exclusive to America. The world is full of people as you describe.

Old 06-30-2019, 09:47 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
So if we all decide the OP is one of those people who serves no purpose to humanity, do we get to vote him off the planet? Where do I get my ballot???

Old 06-30-2019, 10:22 AM

27,575 posts, read 28,673,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
yoctosecond
Well, you actually made me look that word up.

Cool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies