Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2019, 12:14 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,903,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I love the Video of Obama drop miking Trump...

"At least I'll be President"

The ultimate in last laughs.
When in doubt or difficulty always fall back on dissing Obama...

Old 07-05-2019, 12:16 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I love the Video of Obama drop miking Trump...

"At least I'll be President"

The ultimate in last laughs.
Generally...over 8 years (the time frame of the post I was replying to), and the word generally also included because...obviously....Trump got the last laugh.

Old 07-05-2019, 12:18 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,903,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The cost of my "plan" tripled and the deductibles more than doubled. My out of pocket expenses have soared due to Obamacare. My company had to switch providers and my doctor was not a participant so I had to switch both plan and doctor as did most of my colleagues, friends, family members and associates.

Obama LIED. He also must have hated America, because you don't want to Fundamentally Transform something you like, do you? Hillary would have been even worse. The country, and our leadership is much better under Trump.
You obviously have not been paying any attention to how this system works
The Supreme Court screwed up any chance of have a fair, functioning insurance system when they allowed states to opt out of the Medicare provision and just let insurance companies work out a plan for low income people that the states didn’t really set decent guidelines for
The states that opten INTO Medicare for the working poor and middle income insured have people who basically are pretty satisfied
The states that DIDN’T opt into Medicare (like TX my home state) have crappy ACA insurance for lower income earners because the state’s insurance board let the insurance companies basically set their own rules and prices...
Who do you think the insurance companies are looking out for first, last, and foremost???

IF all states had participated the operating system would have been more inclusive and would have had many fewer people choosing to opt out
It would have forced insurance companies to rein in their prices

There is no rule that FORCES any physician to participate in an insurance plan
That really would be socialized medicine
So if you want to be able to FORCE your doctor to treat people in any insurance plan then you better wish for socialized medicine to take over

Currently and even BEFORE the ACA was passed into operation any medical practice can opt not to take/partici[ate with certain insurance providers or the Medicare program or the Medicaid program

Old 07-05-2019, 12:28 PM

7,826 posts, read 4,570,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
From his speech on the 4th of July:

Said Trump:

In the link to the US Today article there’s a clip of what he said.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ton-topstories
I suspect Trump thought the film "Cowboys vs. Dinosaurs" was a documentary.

Old 07-05-2019, 12:32 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
'

He didn't say airports. That was added in by the crooks at USA today. They are liars and this is a prime example.

You guys are beyond ridiculous with your clinical Trump Derangement.
Except he did and the prime example of lying is your post.

Trump has already admitted it and blamed it on rain and teleprompters (which he used to criticize others for using).

So how do you explain that now?

Old 07-05-2019, 12:40 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,232,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Except he did and the prime example of lying is your post.

Trump has already admitted it and blamed it on rain and teleprompters (which he used to criticize others for using).

So how do you explain that now?

Old 07-05-2019, 12:48 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,031,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
There were airports in all 57 states at the time of the revolution. You can look it up.

But there were no jets, and only fixed wing.
Post #5!

I always love seeing how quickly "57 states is brought up".

Trump everyday: Says something dumb.

But....But Obama once said 57!

Old 07-05-2019, 12:50 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,632,034 times
I find the idiocy of the left in full display today.

For some dumb reason, they think Trump said "airports" instead of "Our ports".

Of course the ignorant left wing infants cant fathom that if Trump said airports, why (if he really did say it) why he didnt add "our" before it...

He would have said "our airports" instead of "airports"..just like he did in fact said OUR PORTS..

Old 07-05-2019, 12:51 PM

2,333 posts, read 1,967,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
You are full of bull**** ! Obama has no talent to speak without a teleprompter and he leaved the whole nation almost in ruins economically.
I leaved today......but without my bull***t.......

Old 07-05-2019, 12:52 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
You obviously have not been paying any attention to how this system works
The Supreme Court screwed up any chance of have a fair, functioning insurance system when they allowed states to opt out of the Medicare provision and just let insurance companies work out a plan for low income people that the states didn’t really set decent guidelines for
The states that opten INTO Medicare for the working poor and middle income insured have people who basically are pretty satisfied
1. Medicare isn’t for the working poor.

2. How satisfied though are the people who are ‘paying the freight’ for those people. Of course you wouldn’t mention those people because you don’t care if they have to pay more.

Quote:
The states that DIDN’T opt into Medicare (like TX my home state) have crappy ACA insurance for lower income earners because the state’s insurance board let the insurance companies basically set their own rules and prices...
Who do you think the insurance companies are looking out for first, last, and foremost???
States don’t have the option of opting in or out of Medicare.

Quote:
IF all states had participated the operating system would have been more inclusive and would have had many friends fewer people choosing to opt out
It would have forced insurance companies to rein in their prices

There is no rule that FORCES any physician to participate in an insurance plan
That really would be socialized medicine
So if you want to be able to FORCE your doctor to treat people in any insurance plan then you better wish for socialized medicine to take over

Currently and even BEFORE the ACA was passed into operation any medical practice can opt not to take/partici[ate with certain insurance providers or the Medicare program or the Medicaid program

And you know full well that Pilot has a point.

If the ACA had never been enacted, it’s unlikely that his premiums...and those of many others (including moi)...would have increased as much, and we wouldn’t have been forced to essentially fork over money for things that are physiologically impossible.

Dr. Gruber admitted, in a speech he gave at the University of Rhode Island, that the point was increasing the number of people covered, not cost containment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies