Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2019, 07:50 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,826,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
So you got nothing but his expression and how he looks? Uh huh.
Quote:
Here is Tucker last night. I know you lefties won't watch this clip, but when you see the clip of her talking about Al Quaeda and then saying 'America', it is telling. Her face lights up as she discusses Al Quaeda and she has a look of disgust and contempt when she says 'America'. She hates American and it 100% clear in this clip. And he tells you WHY she hates America. Of course the lefties won't watch the clip.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._the_left.html

I stand by the comment I made earlier. She is reprehensible.
Had to point out the hypocrisy of these two comments LOL.

First one implying that "looks" and "expression" isn't important, then you use the looks and expressions and "eyes" of the Muslim lady to demonize her lol.

Typical.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2019, 07:54 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
It isn’t Omar who hates the U.S. It is Carlson and other conservatives who share his views that hate the newer “America,” where minorities have voices. Since those conservatives can no longer lawfully discriminate like their predecessors in the 60s and prior, they resort to twisting the words of Omar and others.

Although I may not agree with every statement Omar has made, I believe she is intent on making the nation better for ALL. I welcome that.

Old 07-11-2019, 07:59 AM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
It isn’t Omar who hates the U.S. It is Carlson and other conservatives who share his views that hate the newer “America,” where minorities have voices. Since those conservatives can no longer lawfully discriminate like their predecessors in the 60s and prior, they resort to twisting the words of Omar and others.

Although I may not agree with every statement Omar has made, I believe she is intent on making the nation better for ALL. I welcome that.
No. Nobody is trying to SILENCE her. She, and the Left want to silence Carlson. It is a fact. The Left want anything they don't like to be banned, and silenced.

Old 07-11-2019, 08:13 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post

bs.

and no one has to twist her words. they look plenty bad enough with no twisting.

Old 07-11-2019, 09:17 AM

1,675 posts, read 577,149 times
Quote:
Here is Tucker last night. I know you lefties won't watch this clip, but when you see the clip of her talking about Al Quaeda and then saying 'America', it is telling. Her face lights up as she discusses Al Quaeda and she has a look of disgust and contempt when she says 'America'. She hates American and it 100% clear in this clip. And he tells you WHY she hates America. Of course the lefties won't watch the clip.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._the_left.html

I stand by the comment I made earlier. She is reprehensible.
I am not a leftist but I watched the video.

One side calling hatred of America and the other side calling racism. It is all a show people take to heart. It keeps people fighting and/or cheering for their favorite team. When it comes to the meat and potatoes there is very little difference; despite what they say it is so. This game gives the illusion people's opinion matters, it doesn't, the important decisions are taken at a different level.

Ironically you have to quite different sources to hear some truth:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SC_wjQtfhZQ

Old 07-11-2019, 10:01 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
'No country can survive being ruled by people who hate it. We deserve better.'

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...43580784713730

Old 07-11-2019, 10:03 AM

21,937 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Had to point out the hypocrisy of these two comments LOL.

First one implying that "looks" and "expression" isn't important, then you use the looks and expressions and "eyes" of the Muslim lady to demonize her lol.

Typical.
YOu didn't watch it, did you?

But I see your point. Watch the video. I dare you.

Old 07-11-2019, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemDawg View Post
I don't know if Carlson is racist. I don't think I've ever watched one minute of his program, and have only seen a limited amount of quotes. He's a moron, but I personally can't confirm racism.

However, it does appear that Carlson knows how to pander to racists/bigots. Now the base is talking about how the Muslim immigrant hates America.
YOu know he's a moron but have never watched? Right. Got it.

Old 07-11-2019, 12:39 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
When will she be formally charged with tax fraud, immigration fraud and FEC violations?

Make that loon a one-termer. She is an embarrassment to her state. Besides, she could make a lot more money as a talking shill on BSNBC or Cartoon News Network.

Old 07-11-2019, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemDawg View Post
Read my post again. I've read some quotes. And yes. I know he's a moron.
No doubt from MSNBC or CNN and taken out of context.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media