Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2019, 03:28 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
https://youtu.be/UoCn7SZMfxU

A rising star with a stellar moral compass. Kudos to this young vibrant savvy articulate woman! I have watched video after video of her exposing the rot and she does it so eloquently.
At first, I thought this was satire ....

AOC may be the most clueless moron ever to be elected to any public position, and its terrifying that anyone could praise this lunatic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2019, 03:36 PM

25,848 posts, read 16,528,639 times
I see senior Democrats are calling her a complete fraud now.

Old 07-12-2019, 03:41 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,162,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
AOC is not happy with the Wall Street Democrats / Corporate Democrats.. basically Republicans light.

Does that mean she won't be sending Hillary a Christmas card this year?

Old 07-12-2019, 03:50 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
The fact that she speaks truth to power causes Republicans to pee themselves.
There are two groups of people peeing themselves about AOC.

One group is peeing themselves with laughter, and then there are the Dems peeing themselves with fear as they observe the impact she is having on their Presidential aspirations. It will be interesting to see how the Dems choose to end her political career.

Old 07-12-2019, 04:29 PM

3,272 posts, read 3,933,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
AOC and Katie Porter are forces to be reckoned with.
Yeah, if I need another drink. She's a bartender, nothing more.

Old 07-12-2019, 04:32 PM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
https://youtu.be/UoCn7SZMfxU

A rising star with a stellar moral compass. Kudos to this young vibrant savvy articulate woman! I have watched video after video of her exposing the rot and she does it so eloquently.
After she's defeated in 2020, she can probably get her job back as a bar maid (as long as she has her proper papers).

Old 07-12-2019, 04:36 PM

15,637 posts, read 10,390,278 times
Her chief of staff wore a tee shirt with a Nazi collaborator face and tweeted he would be friends with Hamas a few days ago (since deleted). she supports two anti-semites in her "squad". the fact this young woman gets so much press confounds me.

Old 07-12-2019, 04:44 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
AOC and brilliant are oxymorons, like jumbo shrimp. the words just dont fit.

Old 07-12-2019, 04:48 PM

862 posts, read 519,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Her chief of staff wore a tee shirt with a Nazi collaborator face and tweeted he would be friends with Hamas a few days ago (since deleted). she supports two anti-semites in her "squad". the fact this young woman gets so much press confounds me.
The friends with Hamas was Max Berger, who's linked up with Elizabeth Warren.

Still equally as scary if not more so, since Warren is considered an actual contender.

As far as AOC, man, this gig has to be up soon. I really do not think the traditional D's had any idea of how crazed and left this new batch of progressives is. Instead of demonizing anyone right of center for pointing out how extreme and dangerous AOC, Tlaib, Omar, etc were, maybe they should have listened just a tad to the other side of the aisle before this snowball turned into an avalanche.

It is clear that the freshman squad, backed up by heavyweights such as Bernie, is trying to take the party so far left that they aren't democrats at all.

Hopefully the normal people within the democratic party can wake up soon. Their rush to the cliff will only leave moderates with one side to consider and that makes us a much weaker nation imo.

Old 07-12-2019, 05:10 PM

18,449 posts, read 8,275,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTwo View Post
Hopefully the normal people within the democratic party can wake up soon.
..if they ain't "woke" by now....it's not happening

I can't believe no one has figured this out yet...
...democrats claim the RUSSIANS rigged the election so Trump could win

and then don't make the connection with AOC and the "women of color"..who are obviously Russian agents to make Trump win again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies