Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2019, 03:18 PM

30,372 posts, read 19,170,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Muslim inbreeding is a huge problem.
True, I worked in Muslim nations for a dozen years and they typically marry their 1st cousin....Ilhan's marriage to her brother was a sham to get money and benefits and she has no problem with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2019, 03:20 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,901,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Let’s start endless investigations into this.
Is it worse than Trump's marriage history?

Old 07-17-2019, 03:44 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
She came to this country as a child and was a refugee....
And then married her brother to get him into the US. Do keep up.

Old 07-17-2019, 03:56 PM

23,980 posts, read 15,086,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaggie View Post
The libs probably think she’s a hero for marrying her brother. They eat that stuff up.
How do you expect people to ever take anything you say seriously when you utter dumb chit like this?

Old 07-17-2019, 06:18 PM

1,781 posts, read 956,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
How do you expect people to ever take anything you say seriously when you utter dumb chit like this?
I see the truth hurts. Thanks for getting personal. Maybe I should report your abuse.

Old 07-17-2019, 06:23 PM

7,542 posts, read 11,576,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I think it's odd you are are so invested in her personal life and marriage.

In regards to the OP, it stated that Omar was the "youngest of 7 children" and I didn't see reference of her marrying her "younger" brother. Not sure how she could marry a younger sibling if she is the youngest child of her family....

The article itself offered no proof that he was her brother....

Its strange you all focus so much on her and won't investigate Trump at all. He has had a lot of messy relationships....
All these right wingers only read the headline and get sources from right wing blogs of Alex Jones level these sites to them are more cerdible than MSNBC

Old 07-17-2019, 06:25 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Is it worse than Trump's marriage history?
Incest is always worse.

Old 07-21-2019, 10:08 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
And then married her brother to get him into the US. Do keep up.
ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO PROOF of what you claim

And as explained a number of times.....if he was her biological brother all she had to do was sponsor him.

AND

The records show that all Omar's family -- parents & off spring were given refugee status when they entered, there would be no need to marry her brother.

AND -- in spite of what some here believe, it isn't easier to get married and get a green card. You have to have affidavits, letters, proof, etc. of a relationship, etc.

I know our family just went through it.

It isn't automatic.

Old 07-21-2019, 01:08 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,401,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
True, I worked in Muslim nations for a dozen years and they typically marry their 1st cousin....Ilhan's marriage to her brother was a sham to get money and benefits and she has no problem with it.
Cousin marriages are probably not condemned as much as marrying your biological sibling because cousins are not as closely related to you as your biological sibling and because cousin marriages have "accepted" for many centuries. By "accepting", I mean approved in the sense of like a prince marrying his first cousin, a princess, for political or family lineage purposes.

Old 07-21-2019, 02:58 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,986,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
Where's Rosie O'Donnell?
(If you have to ask ..)

After several years of avoiding the subject — on Tuesday the Minneapolis Star-Tribune published a report on Ilhan Omar, her tax fraud crimes, her illegal use of campaign funds to cover travel costs and touched on her alleged marriage to her younger brother.

New documents revisit questions on Rep. Omar's marriage history - StarTribune.com
Isn't marrying your brother in the eyes of Islam punishable by burning at the stake in the eyes of Sharia law?
I mean, that's what she's wanting to happen here in good ole Merica right? For Sharia law to take over?

https://almadinainstitute.org/blog/i...slims-stomach/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies