Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2010, 11:24 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,723,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGL1 View Post
I'm with Mama on this one and have been saying it for some time. What's the worse that could happen? Yes, they could make some examples to attempt to frighten others. But thats been happening since time immortal.

The logistics of pulling it off could be difficult at best. You know the Govt. controlled media wouldn't go along even if most of the staff played ball in secret. Those of us with guns could put off most IRS agents at first. Poindexter isn't going to take a 12 gauge to the face to collect.

Now, once Poindexter returns with a van load of ATF agents in full body armor and AR-15's things could get a bit, shall we say, sticky?
Which is why I say a properly supported minaret atop your roof concealing a belt fed M60, armor piercing bullets and full 360° sight works wonders in keeping ne'erdowells at bay.

I recommend playing on an Xbox to improve trigger pull speed.
So you are saying that you will refuse to pay your taxes and when the IRS comes for you, you plan to use firearms to repel them?

Just asking, please let us know how that works out

Old 03-23-2010, 11:27 AM

948 posts, read 895,364 times
Oh and by the way, when we do take over the Govt. I want your vote for Almighty Benevolent King BigS**t.

My first order of business will be to outlaw all reality shows, the ACLU and HOA's.

"A chicken in every pot and a car in ever garage." Not a Smart car either.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
So you are saying that you will refuse to pay your taxes and when the IRS comes for you, you plan to use firearms to repel them?

Just asking, please let us know how that works out
Hey it's a thought. You got something better? And I'm not against paying taxes. But taxes that make sense and aren't used to enrich the elites. C'mon man I really don't have to explain this to you do I???

Old 03-23-2010, 11:33 AM

3,553 posts, read 5,159,012 times
Quote:
Hey it's a thought. You got something better? And I'm not against paying taxes. But taxes that make sense and aren't used to enrich the elites. C'mon man I really don't have to explain this to you do I???
lol. Perhaps. I think he once was a soldier. Perhaps he took an oath? I am not sure though. I asked, and there was not a response, of course. If an oath was taken, it was taken unto the death, to which he has FAILED in that oath, especially if he is getting paid still in benefits.

So, yes. He talks with a big stick on here, but refuses to answer the simple questions.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:40 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,723,447 times
Quote:
Point is that you said you are going to refuse to pay taxes and greet the IRS with armed force when they come for you.
All i did was ask you to confirm that this is what YOU planned to do and request that you update us on your status. Get some pictures if you can.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
lol. Perhaps. I think he once was a soldier. Perhaps he took an oath? I am not sure though. I asked, and there was not a response, of course. If an oath was taken, it was taken unto the death, to which he has FAILED in that oath, especially if he is getting paid still in benefits.

So, yes. He talks with a big stick on here, but refuses to answer the simple questions.
I'm ex-military and come from a military family as well as good friends. I'll die for my country and whup ass on anyone that betrays the US. Personally I believe our Govt has and continues to betray our country in spades.

But consider how difficult the revolution was in 1776. A revolution now would be a lesson in futility. Waaaay back in the day a patriot had a fighting chance. Oh look, British soldiers lined up like dominoes. Bada bing down they go.
Now, the last thing you'd see is a gray, hazy cloud descending your once quaint neighborhood. Then you get dead.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:45 AM

3,553 posts, read 5,159,012 times
Quote:
I'm ex-military and come from a military family as well as good friends. I'll die for my country and whup ass on anyone that betrays the US. Personally I believe our Govt has and continues to betray our country in spades.

But consider how difficult the revolution was in 1776. A revolution now would be a lesson in futility. Waaaay back in the day a patriot had a fighting chance. Oh look, British soldiers lined up like dominoes. Bada bing down they go.
Now, the last thing you'd see is a gray, hazy cloud descending your once quaint neighborhood. Then you get dead.

And that is why the revolution must be peaceful in nature. I am sure their will be idiots who think a flyswatter will go up against a tank, but they will be dead quick.

Gandhi showed us the way, in the simple power of a NO, and toppled the mighty British Empire right out of their country! A peaceful strike would shut the system down, until a reboot took place.

I pray for peace, but am well stocked up for the worst.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:48 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,584,853 times
Default when is it time for an armed revolution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexianPatriot View Post
seriously. When our currency fails? When the bureaucrats socialize healthcare? When the supreme court rules the DC gun ban constitutional? When the government defaults on social security and medicare benefits? How much longer will we take violations of state's rights, private property rights, privacy rights, and our nation's sovereignty?

The founding fathers were up in arms over a small tax on imported tea. Where's the civil disobedience at? Where are the protests? Where's our Boston Tea Party? Is America too apathetic and/or spineless to make a stand? Will we submit to fascism and totalitarianism of the federal bureaucracy? Or will we rally as our founding fathers did in an effort for our God given liberty? Who will make a stand with me?

I'd say it's time for a revolution when right wing crackpots start worshiping chickenhawks as heroes.

Limbaugh

Cheney

Nugent

O'Reilly

Hannity

Beck

Weiner-Savage

I'm sure there are more....

Old 03-23-2010, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Point is that you said you are going to refuse to pay taxes and greet the IRS with armed force when they come for you.
All i did was ask you to confirm that this is what YOU planned to do and request that you update us on your status. Get some pictures if you can.
And I was responding to a previous post. You have any bright ideas how we could all refuse taxes in concert and it work? Yes, if enough refuse and meet tax enforcers at the door with guns eventually something will come to a head. Now that the health care bill has been passed and the Govt. will tax us into oblivion lets see how you feel about it in a year or two.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
And that is why the revolution must be peaceful in nature. I am sure their will be idiots who think a flyswatter will go up against a tank, but they will be dead quick.

Gandhi showed us the way, in the simple power of a NO, and toppled the mighty British Empire right out of their country! A peaceful strike would shut the system down, until a reboot took place.

I pray for peace, but am well stocked up for the worst.
Tanks are against most neighborhood deed restrictions. It's the planes we have to worry about. And the helicopters. But as I said, an M60 will do some damage to most helicopters. But to nail a bomber 20k feet up well, some barrel modding must be done. Not to mention the scope....

But I digress. Hey I'm bald and kinda look like Ghandi....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies