Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2019, 03:57 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
WATCH: Alleged Antifa members hurl eggs, drink at Trump supporters
The "alleged antifa" seems to be a lone 4.5 ft tall middle aged woman egging political activists.

This compared to the deranged right-winger shooting up a garlic festival with an AK-47.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2019, 04:03 AM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The "alleged antifa" seems to be a lone 4.5 ft tall middle aged woman egging political activists.

This compared to the deranged right-winger shooting up a garlic festival with an AK-47.
"Confirmed' deranged right winger.

Old 08-01-2019, 04:25 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,391,611 times
...This vid seems to be staged.

I'm a Trump supporter, and I highly dislike Antifa, but this really seems like BS to me.

Old 08-01-2019, 04:26 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,058,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Eggs? Drinks? Oh my. They should be much nicer to the Trump snowflakes. They should realize how fragile they are. Seriously. What constitutes violence today?
Sorry, but if they would have thrown eggs, a drink or whatever at me, I'd pimp slap the clap out of them for being stupid. Stupid people only understand one thing and that's superior stupidity... One thrown egg equals one black eye. Two thrown eggs equals one black eye and a split lip. And so on.

And it doesn't matter if the egg thrower is from the Left or Right. Especially if you're wearing a mask or whatever while committing a crime like the KKK use to do until it became law that they couldn't demonstrate, in public, with there faces covered.

Seriously, these AntiFa creeps (Yes, the Far-Right has creeps to.) are on the verge catching a serious beat down if they feel that they have some special right to use violence against others, while attempting to suppress other points of views and beliefs that they don't agree with... That's the same thing that the Nazis did to other political groups in the 1920s and 1930s who had different views. Basically that's seriously unAmerican.

The sad thing is that I see the Far-Left going crazy during the upcoming 2020 elections AND this time around, I see the Right not being passive like in 2016 when attacked by group that are against their own views and beliefs. I hate to see that things have come to this point since it's not right or justifiable at all.

I just hope that I'm wrong!!

Old 08-01-2019, 04:34 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,667,175 times
Quote:
Eggs? Drinks? Oh my. They should be much nicer to the Trump snowflakes. They should realize how fragile they are. Seriously. What constitutes violence today?

We knew you would try try to defend violence, you must be just as pathetic as they are.

This is todays left..the tolerant people showing intolerance.

Last edited by tipsyguam; 08-01-2019 at 04:42 AM..

Old 08-01-2019, 04:38 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
They ought to sue the hell out of their attackers. That's the only way to deal with this stuff.

Old 08-01-2019, 05:51 AM

858 posts, read 424,691 times
Who cares. How many people were shot in the last week in Chicago?

Old 08-01-2019, 06:19 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
Trump supporters shoot semi-automatic weapons into groups of innocent people and AntiFA tosses eggs at Trump agitators. Which is worse?

Old 08-01-2019, 06:30 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
"Confirmed' deranged right winger.
>>> Or not confirmed and quite possibly not a right winger but someone on the left. He referenced a book on white supremacy but it also advocated anarchy. And he also researched militant islam so does that make him a moslem terrorist?
With the Antifa movement embracing violence and the progressives espousing racism doesn't this make him a more comfortable fit on the left? David Duke has endorsed a democrat presidential candidate and not Trump. The best info we have so far is he hated Mexican Indians, white silicon valley workers and garlic.
They haven't been able to nail down his motive and his actions seem to be a puzzle to the authorities. His online profile is scant even with it being whitewashed almost immediately. This wouldn't be the first mass shooting where we never know the real reason of the killer. But I'll bet the feds know all too well.

Old 08-01-2019, 08:09 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
So you are saying this is acceptable behavior and that republicans should start doing this to dems?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies