Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2019, 05:41 PM

35,710 posts, read 21,076,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaipeiTaiwan View Post
Pardon, but news says different.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/31/polit...ing/index.html

Please no tell me that civil government can handle. Pelosi and Democratic party say no deportation for violation of status.

Not make sense! We can deport if civil government say so but our words says that we will not motivate civil government too deport.

That mean law is like toothless. Promises and promises but no real action.

Perhaps the Hispanic can be like me with two university degrees?

But news say Illegal immigrants critical to US economy.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/illegal...workers-taxes/

Sound like joke. Democrat say illegal immigrant pay tax but get no social security and they do job American will not do.

Sound like indentured servant / underclass. Funny that Democrat idea result in underclass and Democrat had slaves. Like a circle.
College degree ?? You did not address my coments in any sensible way. Deflection standard trumpette response.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2019, 05:56 PM

1,991 posts, read 901,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
College degree ?? You did not address my coments in any sensible way. Deflection standard trumpette response.
I know. This guy corresponds like what a MAGgot Hat wearer thinks an Asian talks like. Sounds fishy to me.

Old 08-02-2019, 06:19 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,923,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
I know. This guy corresponds like what a MAGgot Hat wearer thinks an Asian talks like. Sounds fishy to me.
Careful, your racist slip is showing.

Old 08-02-2019, 06:20 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Let’s see what other polls show .....
hahahahahahahaha

Polls are for the desperate.. Trump's rallies speak for themselves as to support from independents.

Old 08-02-2019, 06:22 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaipeiTaiwan View Post

CNN is not news. I thought everyone knew this by now.

Old 08-02-2019, 07:00 PM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
As the fieldd dwindles support for the other candidates will shift to anyone but Biden. He will not be the nomination, Trump for the win.
I was thinking the very same thing.

It's four in favor to one against, but the four have four or more candidates to side with.

In the end, it will be anyone but Biden.

Old 08-03-2019, 06:37 AM

5,176 posts, read 4,951,032 times
Not just Independents. My mother is a die-hard Democrat and she even sides with President Trump on his illegal and legal immigration platform!

Old 08-03-2019, 06:38 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,337,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I was thinking the very same thing.

It's four in favor to one against, but the four have four or more candidates to side with.

In the end, it will be anyone but Biden.
Which is why the right and Trump fear him so much.

It's up to the DNC to get this right and nominate Biden, or else we get the moron for another term

Old 08-03-2019, 10:21 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,802,578 times
It's difficult to take Trump's immigration policies seriously when his business employed half a village from Costa Rica and kept them well into his presidency. It's hard to take him seriously when he had two years of total Republican control, yet, did nothing about immigration reform. Cruel policies and look over there while I keep my employees does nothing to inspire confidence and that his immigration policies are both flawed and used as a political football to dupe his shrinking base.

Old 08-03-2019, 10:23 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,337,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
It's difficult to take Trump's immigration policies seriously when his business employed half a village from Costa Rica and kept them well into his presidency. It's hard to take him seriously when he had two years of total Republican control, yet, did nothing about immigration reform. Cruel policies and look over there while I keep my employees does nothing to inspire confidence and that his immigration policies are both flawed and used as a political football to dupe his shrinking base.
Didn't repeal and replace Obamacare either. GOP is FOS on healthcare and immigration
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies