Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2019, 02:38 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,396,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
They have no clue. Every time a storm hits it brings the crazy out of them.
It really shows how shallow they are and proves their hate of Trump is not based on any rationality, but just on pure hatred.

Old 09-05-2019, 02:38 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,693,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Trump is still tweeting about this, I just saw on the news where he tweeted about this today. pretty much saying he was right, and the fake news media was wrong. He can't let this go, but some of his supporters on here can't believe we are still talking about. The man himself is still tweeting about it.
The threat to his ego is a "real" danger to him.

Old 09-05-2019, 02:41 PM

2,361 posts, read 2,544,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
It's not believable in the least that he doesn't know where Alabama is.

I don't even believe you believe that lol.

As for security briefings, he's entitled to receive them how ever he wants. If he wants them acted out like a play that's his call. What do you care how he gets his briefings.

You can be certain that most executives around the country are getting whatever briefings they want exactly the way they want them.
Most executives don't need pictures to understand the content. lol.

Old 09-05-2019, 02:42 PM

18,595 posts, read 8,389,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Perhaps Trump saw this retarded computer model….
Sure, lets trust computer models to predict the future YEARS out!
exactly....and the center black line was all the way over into Alabama

..and Alabama might get effected just like Trump said

forecast Alabama > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDugv86W...g&name=900x900

forecast Alabama > https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...046913/photo/1

forecast Alabama > https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...046913/photo/3

Old 09-05-2019, 02:43 PM

12,987 posts, read 9,705,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
you bet they will....he gives them a lot of material (unintentionally) as do his obsequious WH aides....we're laughing - but so are the other countries who used to look at our country as the greatest nation on earth - not sure anymore.....the irony of MAGA is that he's really done the opposite.
We are going to have to repair the damage at home,and abroad once he is gone from office. The next guy will be busy trying to restore our standing with our allies and the rest of the world.

Old 09-05-2019, 02:43 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,142,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
Well, hurricanes have been known to not go where predicted. If Dorian goes straight across Florida and impacts Alabama, I’m sure we will here you commenting about President Trumps prowess as a weather forecaster.
It would be their next big conspiracy theory if it did in fact hit Alabama as President Trump had suggested it might. The big conspiracy theory here would be that President Trump ordered it to hit Alabama and used the top secret weather satellite do to it. That's the satellite that controls the weather. The same one that caused the big earthquake in Death Valley months back. In that situation, the laser beam missed it's intended cloud target and hit the earth instead, triggering the earthquakes. LOL Absolute Nutcases!

Old 09-05-2019, 02:44 PM

2,361 posts, read 2,544,762 times
I'm kind of reassured that he's not very bright; imagine the damage he could do to the country, and the world, if he were as smart as, say, Richard Nixon?

Old 09-05-2019, 02:47 PM

33,329 posts, read 12,638,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Interesting...…...sure sounds like an opportunist to me. Looking to head up a political campaign no less.

Based on his past track record, I'm guessing he's not going to be very good at it. Not sure I even believed a lot of what he said. He has a really sleazy NY vibe to me.

Not really buying that a lot of electable Republican candidates are cowering behind him. CNN leftists are really lapping it up though aren't they lol.

We'll see if he produces anyone worth considering.
Sound's like you didn't watch the MSNBC interview.

He just wants opposition to Trump, and if he has to organize it, so be it.

Like Trump, Scaramucci doesn't shy away from controversy and isn't afraid to try new things, but Scaramucci is self made. He came from a middle class family. Scaramucci is a Harvard Law grad. Not that it would ever have made much sense for Trump to do so, but I can't imagine Trump ever gaining admission to, nor graduating from Harvard Law.

You're right, we'll see if he produces someone worth considering.

I'm not a Republican, nor a Democrat, and I wouldn't vote for Trump, but I might consider supporting someone Scaramucci came up with, if it was the right person.

Old 09-05-2019, 02:48 PM

12,987 posts, read 9,705,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano View Post
I'm kind of reassured that he's not very bright; imagine the damage he could do to the country, and the world, if he were as smart as, say, Richard Nixon?
Lol, I never looked at it from that perspective. But, let him tell it, he is the smartest thing since sliced bread.

Old 09-05-2019, 02:49 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,014,791 times
He just tweeted about it moments ago showing a computer model from 5 days before he made his tweet trying to justify his meteorology expertness now..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies