Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2019, 10:08 AM

12,031 posts, read 6,563,490 times

Advertisements

Democrats — these are the comsequenseces of your open border, destroy ICE, create sanctuaries for illegal criminals policies.

Two illegals accused of child rape were set free into the public because the sanctuary cities protected them by refusing to let ICE get them for deportation. ICE requested them so they could protect the public by deporting them, but NOOoooo Democrats care more for criminals than our citizens....

How many hundreds of times do we have to read these stories before something is done about sanctuary city policies.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ctuary-cities/

Last edited by mountainrose; 09-28-2019 at 10:24 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2019, 10:12 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
How many hundreds of times do we have to read these stories before something is done about sanctuary city policies.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ctuary-cities/
Breitbart? Seriously?

You expect thinking people to believe something from Breitbart?

Lol...

Old 09-28-2019, 10:18 AM

23,960 posts, read 15,066,841 times
Do you seriously think Democrats are against locking up criminals? Legal or illegal?

Especially anyone who would harm kids?

What a sad, sad life you must have.

If anybody is to blame, it is the **** for brains who had them in custody. They were not compelled to release criminals, sanctuary city or not.

Old 09-28-2019, 10:18 AM

30,251 posts, read 23,723,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Breitbart? Seriously?

Lol...
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/09...il-refuse-ice/

Old 09-28-2019, 10:23 AM

18,460 posts, read 15,239,225 times
Quote:
Breitbart? Seriously?

Lol...
I read about this in my local Patch email a few days ago. Hardly a biased source. If anything, a liberal bias in the news organization they got it from.

A child rapist was set free, rather than expose him to deportation.

Quote:
Luciano Trejo-Dominguez, 33, was arrested Aug. 12 by the Vineland Police Department for aggravated sexual assault, sexual assault (the victim was 13-15 years old), criminal restraint, criminal sexual contact and endangering the welfare of a child. On Aug. 13 and Aug. 14, the Pacific Enforcement Response Center and the ICE office in Mount Laurel both lodged detainers on Trejo-Dominguez with the Cumberland County Jail. He was released into the community Aug. 23 and remains at-large, according to the release.
https://patch.com/new-jersey/newarkn...safety-threats

Old 09-28-2019, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I read about this in my local Patch email a few days ago. Hardly a biased source. If anything, a liberal bias in the news organization they got it from.

A child rapist was set free, rather than expose him to deportation.

https://patch.com/new-jersey/newarkn...safety-threats
I don't understand why someone arrested for a sex crime was released from custody in the first place? Perhaps someone can explain that to me, devoid of political commentary. Did they pay their cash bond to be released until their trial date?

Old 09-28-2019, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Do you seriously think Democrats are against locking up criminals? Legal or illegal?

Especially anyone who would harm kids?

Of course I do — they are doing it everyday.
What planet do you live on?
How many times have we read this same story of illegal immigrant criminals set loose on the public instead of deported due to the democrats sanctuary policies.
The worst stories of child rape and child trafficking is happening at the border —Name one policy the Dems have created to help children not be trafficked, young girls and women not be trafficked or raped at the border.
It’s ICE and the border patrol who are helping them — two agencies the democrats want abolished and have thrown feces and urine on.

And BTW — the vast majority of voting felons vote democrat. Any wonder that the Dems want felons to have voting rights....

Old 09-28-2019, 10:32 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,540,758 times
Quote:
I don't understand why someone arrested for a sex crime was released from custody in the first place? Perhaps someone can explain that to me, devoid of political commentary. Did they pay their cash bond to be released until their trial date?
Quite simple. They were arrested, charged, had a hearing, was given a bail, bail was met, they were released. Happens every day in America.

Old 09-28-2019, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Quite simple. They were arrested, charged, had a hearing, was given a bail, bail was met, they were released. Happens every day in America.
And probably never to be found again protected in a sanctuary city until they get caught raping another child.....

Old 09-28-2019, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Right, that's what I thought, thanks man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies