Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2019, 05:58 AM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Not a Trump supporter, but:

1. You don't need 50% approval to win, you don't even need 50% of the votes.
2. As of yet, a majority don't support impeachment (but it's close).

All I'm saying is don't get too cocky. It didn't serve Hillary well.
Fair points and 1 year in politics is a lifetime but I don't just see it at this point. That approval rating in the hottest economy in 50 years is certainly indicative of a problem, Clinton hardly ever budged from 70% even during impeachment.

Old 10-02-2019, 06:20 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,121,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Aside from the fact that he hasn't broke 50% in approval ratings in 3 years I don't recall a president ever getting reelected when a majority of Americans support impeachment. So good luck on that pipe dream.
Can we get a prediction on your state of mind during his second inauguration? Will you be moving to Canada?

Old 10-02-2019, 06:39 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Aside from the fact that he hasn't broke 50% in approval ratings in 3 years I don't recall a president ever getting reelected when a majority of Americans support impeachment. So good luck on that pipe dream.

Trump has a horrible approval rating among people who don't vote.

Old 10-02-2019, 06:55 AM

39,870 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
So, you are saying that Russia did not interfere?
That they did not (for example) initiate the Seth Story?
That they don't have social media influence?

^All of that is part of "Russia, Russia, Russia". We KNOW they interfered. Many (not all) BELIEVE Trump may be involved, willingly or because he's dumb as a box of rocks. Some believe he is innocent. As an American, don't you want to find out, and eliminate the problem, whatever it was?

Regarding Biden,I've looked hard to find evidence that he did anything wrong, and I can't. Can you show something? All I see is that he tried to get a guy taken down AFTER an investigation was closed, it was determined that the guy was currupt, and he was still beating the drum. (I can see why Trumpies like this guy...)
Cute attempted at deflection. "Russiagate" and the Mueller investigation was about collusion between the Trump administration and Russia. 2 years of investigations, millions of dollars, tens of thousands of stories from the Fake News Media-and the investigation turns up...nothing.

The Biden case? We have him in his own words, bragging that he bribed the leadership of Ukraine with US taxpayer dollars to STOP an investigation into a corrupt energy company, to remove the investigator. A company that in turn hires his son-a person with no relevant experience in the field.

THe obvious question is why we do not put the same effort into an investigation of Biden's corruption (and Obama's involvement) that we did into the bogus Russiagate story. Do you really think that if we were to put the same effort in, go through the lives of all of his associates, and seize his lawyer's personal records, that we won't find...something? If so, I have a bridge to sell you. It's a really nice bridge.

Old 10-02-2019, 08:01 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times
Let's just waste more taxpayer money on more investigations that go no where because Congress is a good old boy club where everybody has dirt from the same playground.

Old 10-02-2019, 08:16 AM

13,212 posts, read 21,832,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
Ive reported many posts like this one in the past for attempted trolling and hijacking because thats what it is. Each of which are against this forums TOS, but rarely do I find any action taken on such.

Old 10-02-2019, 11:48 AM

1,675 posts, read 577,149 times
From May 2, 2019

"According to the Times, Hunter Biden was paid “as much as $50,000 per month in some months” as a board member of Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm owned by a member of the Ukrainian oligarchy.

Vice President Biden was heavily involved in mediating U.S. policy towards Ukraine. When a Ukrainian prosecutor launched a corruption investigation into the energy company Hunter Biden was board member of, Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees to the country if the Ukrainian government did not fire the prosecutor."

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...father-was-vp/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies