Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2019, 03:40 PM

33,601 posts, read 18,248,362 times

Advertisements

Another witch hunt by the democrats.. Schiff is a known liar and he lied about not having any contact with the whistler blower.. not even qualitifed to be a whistle blower.

Schiff for the longest time said he had evidence on Trump.. no evident.. lies again.. Two guys from radio got Schiff on tape . Schiff believing the two men wer Russian and had pictures of naked Trump. Schiff wanted to meet with them.. Schiff was ready to take evidence from two so called Russian guys.. Schiff is a liar and will say anything and is a dirty as they come. If Trump did what Schiff did he would be gone.. Schiff lied with a made up wording that he said whas in the letter to the Ukraine president. Schiff makes it up as he goes to try to void an election that was the right of the American people who went to the polls and voted for Trump. And it will happen again. Trump will win no matter how vicious or radical the dems become. and they are very radical now. The totalitarian MSM is all hate Trump TV but the people are sick of the lies.

I saw two Trump hats today. And the waitresses in the eatery I went to today are all Trump supporters.. We get it and don't like the corrupt media and democrats using every dirty trick to tale out the president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2019, 03:42 PM

51,692 posts, read 25,972,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Some who already had clearances to attend the committee hearings already. What a bunch of goof balls.
Was there any point to this?

Other than rallying the dimwitted among the deplorables?

Old 10-24-2019, 03:44 PM

7,448 posts, read 2,846,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Was there any point to this?

Other than rallying the dimwitted among the deplorables?
Sure. They filmed themselves commiting multiple felonies and had a pizza party. I mean... C'mon, pizza party!

Old 10-24-2019, 03:51 PM

17,154 posts, read 13,020,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I don't provide links on C-D generally, as the typical response is to simply attack the source itself or, more often, me for citing the source.

You have google. But since google is also run by the left, it may take some work on your part. But I assure you the information is out there.
In other words, you got nothing.

Old 10-24-2019, 03:56 PM

13,291 posts, read 21,904,706 times
Quote:
I don't provide links on C-D generally, as the typical response is to simply attack the source itself or, more often, me for citing the source.
Since when?

Quote:
Link: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...siana-n2554643

Some good news out of Louisiana!

Quote:
Link: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ntifa-n2554578

Of course, state and national Democrats are just fine with this. Don't expect any repercussions for Miss Gomez.

Quote:
Link: https://babylonbee.com/news/study-fi...have-committed

With all the secret hearings, cherry-picked leaks of testimony, and lack of due process and transparency, it's quite difficult to divine what it is the left wing lunatics running the House think Trump did.

Quote:
Your hero Robert Mueller agrees with me:

Link: https://www.opensecrets.org/news/201...r-trump-tower/

Quote:
Link: https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2...ice-president/

Well, now we know why the evil Democrats were so concerned about giving out any information about the "whistleblower."

Quote:
Link: https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morri...hs-trump-call/

So much for the latest Democrat effort to smear and impeach Trump on baseless allegations.

Old 10-24-2019, 03:56 PM

57,405 posts, read 26,398,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I have no trouble with anon sources, as long as I am comfortable the media outlet has vetted them (in most cases the info has been good).

THANK YOU for that very good article. I see where some are getting their talking points, but feel they are vastly skewing them.

I do concede that the Dems are leaking their own talking points, I've seen/heard evidence of it many times. If they want to keep the hearings secret, then they should shut it.

But over all, there is not much wrong or duplicitous.
Either party can provide leaks, tough to contain but the democrats are going out of there way. The republicans would be doing the same but there aren’t many leaks that would paint Trump in a positive light.

Old 10-24-2019, 04:08 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,656,141 times
This demonstrates how clueless the Republicans are. Making a nice show for Trump. What a bunch of hypocrites. What did the Republicans do for the many Benghazi investigations?

Old 10-24-2019, 04:22 PM

5,746 posts, read 2,795,849 times
Here you go, simple to the point and a couple minute read.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...by-republicans

Old 10-24-2019, 04:26 PM

7,448 posts, read 2,846,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Since when?
Probably since that time he tried to post that article from a satire site, got called out on it, then tried to project his failure to comprehend it was satire on the people who pointed out it was satire.

I'm sure that was embarrassing. TBH not posting links is probably a good rule for him.

Old 10-24-2019, 04:31 PM

48,630 posts, read 35,093,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Either party can provide leaks, tough to contain but the democrats are going out of there way. The republicans would be doing the same but there aren’t many leaks that would paint Trump in a positive light.

That is a very good point.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies