Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2019, 03:10 PM

13,606 posts, read 4,936,071 times

Advertisements

At this point the whistleblower could appear in the House and say "yeah i made it all up because I hate Trump" and it wouldn't matter, because by now we have the official transcript plus numerous other witnesses testimony that prove Trump's crimes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2019, 03:34 PM

4,336 posts, read 1,556,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Jim Jordan et al will ask for a subpoena to try to force the whistleblower to appear. One problem: that's illegal.

The Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act of 1998 provides that an inspector general’s office shall not provide to Congress or the public any personally identifiable information on a whistleblower without the whistleblower’s consent.

Surely the Republicans know the law. Apparently they don't care about following the law, just like their leader.
Well,, except that under the law, he doesn't qualify as one. Calling him one, doesn't make him one. We see through your propoganda.

Last edited by Open-D; 11-08-2019 at 03:43 PM..

Old 11-08-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
The law firm of Kohn, Kohn & Colapinto agrees with me.
Yes, for $1,000 an hour they agree with you. So what.

Old 11-08-2019, 03:41 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
At this point the whistleblower could appear in the House and say "yeah i made it all up because I hate Trump" and it wouldn't matter, because by now we have the official transcript plus numerous other witnesses testimony that prove Trump's crimes.
Trump and his minions seem to be willfully ignorant of that fact.

Old 11-08-2019, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Trump and his minions seem to be willfully ignorant of that fact.
Actually, we are fully aware of that fact, and have for quite some time. Once again, and it is getting repetitive, your ignorance of the facts is astounding, if not earth-shaking.

Old 11-08-2019, 04:13 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,167,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
I am astonished at the attention on the whistleblower. It like someone that sees a house on fire, points it out and calls 911. At that point no one cares about them much. Now it's all about the first responders and eventually construction workers. Who cares about who found the fire any longer. It's pretty obvious there was a fire now it has to be delt with and cleaned up.

The only reason I can think of is Trump and his cronies think they can some how disparage this person. It DON'T matter. If the person that pointed out the house fire was a drunken bum, it don't matter. They did all they needed to do. That was, point out the house was on fire.
They care a whole lot if someone sees a a few sparks or some smoke, throws lighter fluid on it to make it a big roaring fire instead of just putting it out with a bucket of water, and then calls 911.

Old 11-08-2019, 04:15 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
Actually, we are fully aware of that fact, and have for quite some time. Once again, and it is getting repetitive, your ignorance of the facts is astounding, if not earth-shaking.
What facts am I not in possession of?

Old 11-08-2019, 04:31 PM

57,311 posts, read 26,228,587 times
I see where Fiona Hill is being threatened, I think we can all see why no one wanted to come forward on their own and there is strength in numbers. If you want to make sure that high level corruption by powerful politicians never comes to light then sure have the whistle blower testify. We need to change the rules for Trump.

Old 11-08-2019, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
What facts am I not in possession of?
the ones that comprise "The Truth". You hold your own, and your confederates own, propaganda as Truth when it is the furthest thing from.

Old 11-08-2019, 06:40 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,416,761 times
Quote:
How is that relevant to anything? Obviously Zaid was not representing the WB at that time.
It's not relevant but the orange maniac's conduct is so criminal and the evidence against him so overwhelming that all they can do is try to distract.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies