Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2019, 09:38 AM

27,767 posts, read 16,279,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
His youtube channel. Look at yourselves and wonder what you have become.
Take your own meds
Again, The coup is revealed
https://www.intellihub.com/coup-has-...trump-in-2017/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2019, 09:39 AM

20,966 posts, read 9,671,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Why am I not suprised that this deep state actor is into children? He has scrubbed his youtube channel. Whats he hiding? Have a look, its been screen saved
https://noqreport.com/2019/11/07/whi...y-girl-videos/

This is more relevant than the child fetish- here he speaks of "a coup has started, impeachment will follow, media will play a big part
Well at least he isn't raping 14 year olds like Trump did.

I would LMAO if this guy turned out not to be the whistleblower. Though I'd certainly feel sorry for him.

Old 11-07-2019, 09:53 AM

15,770 posts, read 9,602,174 times
Quote:
Why am I not suprised that this deep state actor is into children? He has scrubbed his youtube channel. Whats he hiding? Have a look, its been screen saved
It's disturbing the lengths that people are going to to sully the reputation of the whistleblower simply because he relayed information, since confirmed by others, that dared to paint a less than "perfect" picture of the president. Let's assume for the sake of argument that this lawyer likes little girls. That would be sick, but it would not bear any substance to the whistle blower any more than Donald Trump having a friend like Jeffery Epstein who liked young girls in a biblical way. The right wing really needs to stop and think about their defense of the president because everything their feeble minds comes up with can almost always be turned back around on their Dear Leader.

I don't know anything about this No Report web site you linked to, but it does seem suspect. I would have to know more about the videos before making a rash judgement like you did. I mean, I am sure I had an interesting history on YouTube back when my kids were young. I was the only one in the house with my own YT account, so we all watched it. I bet my daughter watched some Selena videos while my son might have watched Thomas the Tank Engine stuff. Obviously that means I want to molest Thomas!

This is a bad look for you folks. If you realy suspect this lawyer is a bd guy, then report him to the police and let the actual authorities investigate instead of trying to "out" him on the web. Next thing you know someone will report he likes to get pizza somewhere in DC

Old 11-07-2019, 10:01 AM

78,862 posts, read 46,797,238 times
Quote:

This is more relevant than the child fetish- here he speaks of "a coup has started, impeachment will follow, media will play a big part
https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1192303383421452288

Looks like he enjoys very young girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfkREIENUEo

Old 11-07-2019, 10:29 AM

4,865 posts, read 4,207,552 times
The stench of desperation is getting too strong. It's overwhelming.

Old 11-07-2019, 10:56 AM

18,982 posts, read 9,122,462 times
Trump likes teenage girls. He routinely walked in on them while they were undressing during his beauty pageants because he had free reign to ogle young semi-naked girls and no one could stop him. What do you think of that, OP?

Old 11-07-2019, 10:59 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,269,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Trump likes teenage girls. He routinely walked in on them while they were undressing during his beauty pageants because he had free reign to ogle young semi-naked girls and no one could stop him. What do you think of that, OP?
I bet they see that as a feature, not a bug.

Old 11-07-2019, 11:18 AM

15,770 posts, read 9,602,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
So the smear job is well underway. I'm on his YT channel right now and the first thing I noticed is that it has not been updated in a while. The "new" videos he shared are from ten years ago. The odd thing is that two of those videos are from Russia Today which is an arm of the Russian government. Some right wingers have shared their stuff before. Some right wingers on C-D share RT stuff. There seems to be four "uploads" and without bothering to look through them, they seem to feature him.

The three Disney videos are still there. One seems to come from Selena Gomez's own YouTube channel and has 3.2 million hits since being uploaded eight years ago. The caption reads "This is my opinion of who is the prettiest Disney channel star...btw this is the 1st video i make." I watched maybe 20 seconds of it and it appears to be still photos from teeny bop magazines. I do not know why a middle aged lawyer has these on his YouTube page, but I suspect it's not because he is a closeted pedophile trying to hide his deep dark secret by having these videos prominently on his YT channel. I'd guessing a young daughter at the time had something to do with it.

Again, investigate the man. Report him to the police. If he is a bad man, most of these guys can only hide it for so long. Don't just assume he is a creep because of his YouTube channel. In eight years since these videos were posted and linked on his site, apparently none of his subscribers thought it was odd. He has 83 subscribers now, 77 the first time I looked at it. I bte most of them are members of the media or right wingers trying to "out" him

Last edited by Joe the Photog; 11-07-2019 at 11:27 AM..

Old 11-07-2019, 11:29 AM

4,865 posts, read 4,207,552 times
I have two daughters. I'm sure there are boatloads of stupid videos 'liked' or saved on my Youtube account as they don't have their own. Quick, arrest me.

Old 11-07-2019, 01:17 PM

30,846 posts, read 19,485,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So you are taking a page from the Graham playbook and will refuse to even look at any evidence that goes against your head-in-the-sand approach. To no one's surprise.
Shine the mirror on yourself, that's where your comment is applicable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies