Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2020, 09:54 AM

5,607 posts, read 2,342,455 times

Advertisements

Joe Biden will be in North Carolina tomorrow. Biden is leading +2.7 in RCP Poll for NC.
Trump is leading in 0 of 10 NC polls since Oct 1. Biden leads in 8 of 10 NC polls since Oct 1

Both candidates are campaigning heavily in NC but Biden is doing better in NC polls.

Voters don't care about Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden nonsense is another swing and a miss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2020, 09:56 AM

16,955 posts, read 16,819,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
The Dems are probably sitting back and strategizing that if Joe wins, they now have an easy brilliant way to boot him out of office.
True! After they boot senile Biden out just remember: Kamala wants to be your President. Remember, she supports Black Lives Matter and we all know they are a hate group. She supports the funding to get rioters and other criminals out on bail...

Old 10-17-2020, 11:14 AM

10,300 posts, read 7,919,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
Lean left? You're kidding, they've fallen down completely left. To me, with all the ugliness going on, it appears the democrat party is acting very desperate, pulling out all the stops. It looks like a total break down.
Yeah, I was being nice but you are absolutely right. I agree. If they win, they won in an ugly way.

Old 10-17-2020, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Voters don't care about Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden nonsense is another swing and a miss.

So no one cares if their candidate is corrupt. How sad is that? What Hunter did was about as corrupt as it gets. But probably, like you say dems don't care. They don't care about riots and burning down buildings in cities, defunding the police and taking down our statues. I just can't agree to some of the things the democrats believe and support.

Old 10-17-2020, 11:20 AM

6,320 posts, read 3,469,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Didn't he also put a lid on it as soon as he heard about this coming out and there being proof? Crazy to not be out there this close to the election. This is not the time to rest and take it easy and hide.

Maybe he's just tired today and needs his rest. Meanwhile Trump is staying busy busy busy. If Trump loses it isn't that he didn't work his butt off for us. I don't think anyone can ever say that about Biden.

Biden did give his marching order to big tech companies to remove the story on their platforms.

Old 10-17-2020, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Biden did give his marching order to big tech companies to remove the story on their platforms.
I know. That is simply unbelievable. The media only hears good things about Biden. He's a sweet gentlemen that will do all good things...yeah right.

Old 10-17-2020, 11:24 AM

15,153 posts, read 11,669,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Joe Biden will be in North Carolina tomorrow. Biden is leading +2.7 in RCP Poll for NC.
Trump is leading in 0 of 10 NC polls since Oct 1. Biden leads in 8 of 10 NC polls since Oct 1

Both candidates are campaigning heavily in NC but Biden is doing better in NC polls.

Sure....

First of all, why would pedo Joe go to a state he supposedly has a huge lead in?

Secondly, who the hell are you to proclaim what the voters care about?

Thirdly, Pedo Joe has never denied the charges against Hunter..how could he when the evidence is being openly supressed?

Old 10-17-2020, 11:26 AM

19,340 posts, read 17,256,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Meanwhile Trump's entire family is campaigning. Wife, daughter, son, and their spouses. Most of them are out there taking the heat and working without taking a paycheck.
MAGA
Trump 2020
Remember over $380 million+ has been paid to Trump organizations since he took office. Haven't been paid they are making more (along with him) then the average constituent that they meet at these event....Haven't been paid please....

Old 10-17-2020, 11:51 AM

6,320 posts, read 3,469,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Remember over $380 million+ has been paid to Trump organizations since he took office. Haven't been paid they are making more (along with him) then the average constituent that they meet at these event....Haven't been paid please....

How did Joe Biden who has been in office over 45 years living on the government payroll become a millionaire many times over? Wait I know...but you really don't care do you.

Old 10-17-2020, 12:04 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,575,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
I would like to work hard and only pay $750 in income taxes too.
You are aware Trump does not take any money for being president don't you? He donates it but I guess no one told you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies