Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are the Biden's tied to pedophilia?
Yes, there is evidence 3 25.00%
No, there is no evidence to say this 5 41.67%
I don't know. 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2020, 05:06 PM

1,195 posts, read 992,141 times

Advertisements

Someone tell me, how does a pedophile, someone who openly touches little girls and makes creepy remarks to them time and time again while on camera run for president?

If this isn't proof that the US election is fixed then I don't know what else to say.

Hunter Biden allegedly screwed several under-aged girls in China. And while the proof probably hasn't gone public yet, it's known and very common for western men, especially corrupt ones on drugs who don't fear any consequences to screw girls in China who knock on your hotel door just because they know you're a horny foreigner with money. I seen it first hand in China, the very first day I went there.

Trump is likely to have done the same thing, but here's the thing... he's passed the most rigorous test on the planet with 2 years of impeachment attempts by pedophiles who know the game and could have taken him down if any proof was out there.

Why hasn't CNN posted a single article on Hunter Biden's emails with a foreign company using his name and father as leverage? They are hiding but they can't hide forever. The Biden's are so arrogant they do whatever they want openly because the corrupt news network will always turn a blind eye and focus on orange man.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-17-2020 at 07:58 PM..

Old 10-17-2020, 05:08 PM

16,955 posts, read 16,808,002 times
Does Joe Biden being a pedo surprise anyone? There are tons of videos of him molesting kids particularly the one with the 5 year old where he squeezes her chest and she pulls away.

Get this CREEP out of our America!

Old 10-17-2020, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kynight View Post
Someone tell me, how does a pedophile, someone who openly touches little girls and makes creepy remarks to them time and time again while on camera run for president?

If this isn't proof that the US election is fixed then I don't know what else to say.

Hunter Biden allegedly screwed several under-aged girls in China. And while the proof probably hasn't gone public yet, it's known and very common for western men, especially corrupt ones on drugs who don't fear any consequences to screw girls in China who knock on your hotel door just because they know you're a horny foreigner with money. I seen it first hand in China, the very first day I went there.

Trump is likely to have done the same thing, but here's the thing... he's passed the most rigorous test on the planet with 2 years of impeachment attempts by pedophiles who know the game and could have taken him down if any proof was out there.

Why hasn't CNN posted a single article on Hunter Biden's emails with a foreign company using his name and father as leverage? They are hiding but they can't hide forever. The Biden's are so arrogant they do whatever they want openly because the corrupt news network will always turn a blind eye and focus on orange man.
In answer to your question: They hate Trump so bad and want to win SO BAD //that they will do anything to make that happen. Including lying to their sheeples who watch the Liberal Fake Lying News.

Old 10-17-2020, 05:10 PM

20,954 posts, read 5,565,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Does Joe Biden being a pedo surprise anyone? There are tons of videos of him molesting kids particularly the one with the 5 year old where he squeezes her chest and she pulls away.

Get this CREEP out of our America!

If I had a child or grandchild that age and I saw him touch them the same way, he would be hurting.

Old 10-17-2020, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
If I had a child or grandchild that age and I saw him touch them the same way, he would be hurting.
It is SICK how the Democrats defend him. They are saying it's okay for him to touch little kids. Which means they approve of pedo behavior and are as SICK as he is....

Old 10-17-2020, 05:13 PM

20,954 posts, read 5,565,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
It is SICK how the Democrats defend him. They are saying it's okay for him to touch little kids. Which means they approve of pedo behavior and are as SICK as he is....

There is the stench of pedophilia in so many of their posts.

Old 10-17-2020, 05:25 PM

1,195 posts, read 992,141 times
Here's MSNBC trying to discredit the NY Post story by saying it's tied to Russia and Giuliani, therefore should be ignored because Orange Man Bad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obqJ9yhqFos&t=33s

Old 10-17-2020, 05:26 PM

4,526 posts, read 1,883,895 times
We all know joe is a rapist and socially awkward.... but I’m on the fence about him being a pedo.

Old 10-17-2020, 05:30 PM

7,977 posts, read 5,012,446 times
Its possible. But Trump is paying off prostitutes and hiring mail order catalog, Euro-Crap models as wives. Is that any better? Honestly its all scum we are choosing between,. If no one is going to do anything about this BS. Then elect the better candidate. So thats Biden. Hes knows hows this crap is supposed to work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies