Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2020, 01:47 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,769,668 times

Advertisements

I have always thought it was the CIA that put forth the money and technology to put Google and all it is able to do in operation.

I feel pretty certain they had a hand in it, but as each day passes, I'm more convinced it was the Chinese who were more involved in them and the other social media platforms.

I think their ambitions to infiltrate ALL of America has taken place, including the intelligence agencies.

Over the last several years I've wondered and worried just what would cause the CIA and FBI to be suddenly so untrustworthy. Why would they aid and abet those working fervently against America's interests? Why would they act so "un-patriotically" towards America and it's interests?

Why would social media platforms want to see Biden and the Clintons back in seats of power? Why would they blatantly and unapologetically censor the truth...the facts?
I understand greed and personal power but find it difficult to swallow these people being so willing to literally throw America under the bus. Personally, I can't imagine doing that for any amount of money or power.

IMO, something else is at play. I think it's the Chinese. I think they have gotten to the most inner workings of what makes America tick.

3-4-5 years ago this may have sounded awfully conspiratorial.

To me anyway, it doesn't anymore.

Also, I think this all more complicated than the mental picture of a Chinese guy handing over a billion dollars to Zuckerberg. Way more complicated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2020, 02:05 AM

1,069 posts, read 1,255,779 times
Google? Zuckerberg? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? That's rhetorical.

Old 10-18-2020, 02:09 AM

68,340 posts, read 54,462,599 times
Word on the street is tin-foil stocks are a strong 'buy'!

Old 10-18-2020, 02:11 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,769,668 times
Quote:

Word on the street is tin-foil stocks are a strong 'buy'!

Thanks for the stock tip!

Old 10-18-2020, 02:25 AM

14,789 posts, read 8,129,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I have always thought it was the CIA that put forth the money and technology to put Google and all it is able to do in operation.

I feel pretty certain they had a hand in it, but as each day passes, I'm more convinced it was the Chinese who were more involved in them and the other social media platforms.

I think their ambitions to infiltrate ALL of America has taken place, including the intelligence agencies.

Over the last several years I've wondered and worried just what would cause the CIA and FBI to be suddenly so untrustworthy. Why would they aid and abet those working fervently against America's interests? Why would they act so "un-patriotically" towards America and it's interests?

Why would social media platforms want to see Biden and the Clintons back in seats of power? Why would they blatantly and unapologetically censor the truth...the facts?
I understand greed and personal power but find it difficult to swallow these people being so willing to literally throw America under the bus. Personally, I can't imagine doing that for any amount of money or power.

IMO, something else is at play. I think it's the Chinese. I think they have gotten to the most inner workings of what makes America tick.

Also, I think this all more complicated than the mental picture of a Chinese guy handing over a billion dollars to Zuckerberg. Way more complicated.
None of that makes any sense.

Zuckerberg and Facebook have nothing to do with Google.
Google was started by two Stanford University students in their Dorm room in 1998.
https://about.google/our-story/
Where on earth did you get the crazy idea the Chinese were behind it?
Google has fought against China, and Google is banned in China for the last decade.
https://www.technologyreview.com/201...hina-and-lost/
https://www.foxbusiness.com/technolo...igation-huawei
https://www.businessinsider.com/majo...n-china-2019-5
https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoff.../#138159d06864

Oh, and Facebook is also blocked in China.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vfrex View Post
Google? Zuckerberg? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? That's rhetorical.
Obviously not at all.

Last edited by Crazee Cat Lady; 10-18-2020 at 02:55 AM..

Old 10-18-2020, 02:35 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,483,136 times
Growing up in the 50s & 60s we were taught that the Chinese were evil and we needed to be fearful of the yellow hordes. No Trumpling is going to drag me down that road again.

Old 10-18-2020, 03:19 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,245,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post

So, Google return the favor to China's banning of Google, by helping the Chinese.

And nevermind that Xi Jingping said he despises the Democrats.

It's not conspiratorial. It's delusional.

Why can't the right-wing logic?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies