Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 05:33 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times

Advertisements

There's no if about it. Joe Biden won. Donald Trump lost.

The sooner you and others deal with it, the better off you'll be. Life goes on.

Old 11-10-2020, 05:37 PM

25,693 posts, read 12,772,161 times
I have no idea why you all cannot see my profile. I have never blocked it. Here it is...solve the riddle

About beach43ofus
Previous locations
Brooklyn, Detroit, Birmingham, St. Louis, Boca Raton, Tampa/St. Pete, Bradenton, ColumbusOH, Atlanta
Occupation
self-employed business owner, semi-retired, work when I want to
Education
BBA, MBA
Sex
Male
Marital/Relationship status
Not answered

Old 11-10-2020, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
There's no if about it. Joe Biden won. Donald Trump lost.

The sooner you and others deal with it, the better off you'll be. Life goes on.
There is an easy way to get the real election results....shut down the economy. I can do that.

Solve the riddle. I posted my personal profile online because the swamp, or somebody else, blocked it from you.

My profile has been openly visible for 2-3 years.

Old 11-10-2020, 05:43 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,513,185 times
Two things.

1. If Biden takes office, it will be as a usurper and as an imposter. He will be like some sort of invasive virus, or perhaps a case of cancer. He will deserve the same level of respect and deference that those two infections warrant.

2. Even a legitimate President of the United States does not have the power or authority to unilaterally impose a nationwide health mandate. President Trump did not and any other President going forward will not either. At least not under our current constitution.

Even if Congress passed such a law and the President signed it into law, it would have to be extremely carefully crafted, or it would be overturned as unconstitutional.

There is almost cettainly not going to be a federal mandate regarding any of this stuff. This has been handled primarily as a state issue and that is how it will almost certainly continue to be handled going forward.

Old 11-10-2020, 05:45 PM

1,969 posts, read 543,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
So be it. Biden won, and now 71M Pubs want to take it back, and have the means to do so.

Fixed it for you. Now, solve the riddle.
well i voted trump but ive accepted the loss. its only 4 years after all.

but i love a riddle..so i will bite. it has to do with some electronic boycott or something....

its the only way to go widescale
but we have enough problems without inciting this stuff

even if there was cheating on a large scale, unless its proven, it didnt exist.

and the sooner biden gets in there the sooner dems will see for themselves what their guy does.

patience

Old 11-10-2020, 05:46 PM

25,118 posts, read 16,198,148 times
Quote:
If Biden does a C-19 shutdown, Trump supporters could retailiate by shutting down America in the weeks/months that follow.

I cannot tell you how, but if another poster says it first, I will confirm.

Hint #1: there's a tip in my personal profile.

Hint #2: a few of you are uniquely qualified to solve this very real riddle.

I hope nobody solves this riddle, because if they do, my family & I, will be in great danger.

I have shared this information with others, who have been instructed to release it to multiple media outlets, if any harm comes to me, or any family member.
hint #3 - only a moron would propose such a thing
hint #4 - you either can call yourself a patriot, or you act petulant because it's determined you lost

Old 11-10-2020, 05:46 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 2 days ago)

35,607 posts, read 17,927,273 times
Quote:
I have no idea why you all cannot see my profile. I have never blocked it. Here it is...solve the riddle
Yes, you have blocked it. Here's how to fix it so everyone can see your profile if you still want that, after posting it here.

Click on your name. Under your name in the top left corner, click "my settings".

Choose "your control panel"

Under "settings and options", choose edit options

Look down to the profile privacy, and you've checked "friends only". You did it, mods haven't shut you down.

And for asking us to solve your sedition plan and post it, no. I could probably think of a very very clever way to make the US crumble, but I have no interest whatsoever in doing that. Like I think I've got a couple fool proof plans for murder, but you don't see me handing them out on the internet.

Good luck with ruining our country because you didn't get the president you wanted, bub.

Old 11-10-2020, 05:47 PM

1,969 posts, read 543,947 times
Quote:
Wow, I went to Democrat public schools, and none of you Blue Ivy leaguers can even solve the riddle.

Read my public profile again. What makes me unique?
1st of all i dont see a public profile. sooo maybe delete your fb

Old 11-10-2020, 05:47 PM

Please, somebody make some progressin solving this riddle, my profile was public for years. I took great pride in making it public. if i changed that, I do not recall, and made a grave mistake.

This thread is the 1st time, anyone has told me it was made private. If I erred, I am sorry.

As I told you, I am in great danger in posting this thread.

Please solve the riddle.

How can Trump followers peacefully shut down America?

Old 11-10-2020, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00lucky00 View Post
well i voted trump but ive accepted the loss. its only 4 years after all.

but i love a riddle..so i will bite. it has to do with some electronic boycott or something....

its the only way to go widescale
but we have enough problems without inciting this stuff

even if there was cheating on a large scale, unless its proven, it didnt exist.

and the sooner biden gets in there the sooner dems will see for themselves what their guy does.

patience
Thx for trying. Read my profile. What makes me different. How can that be weaponized?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies