Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2021, 12:37 AM

23,655 posts, read 17,567,006 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik1-gYEH-ys

Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard discusses her viral video claiming that the United States and Democrat party are moving toward a police state on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

I really like her. I hope she can have some influence in the Dem party.

Old 01-27-2021, 12:52 AM

44,701 posts, read 61,874,800 times
The ultra far right wing fascist white supremist authoritarian dictatorship Republican Party and it's members are destroying the USA by usurping the Constitution and leading the country away from Democracy and towards Putin's style of communism.
At least the Democrats are for the average working stiff helping people live a decent life with decent wages and decent heath care. Not like the Republicans who are self serving and for the wealthy.

Old 01-27-2021, 01:33 AM

4,966 posts, read 2,099,735 times
I don’t care for too many of her ideals, but she makes several solid points that I have to give her credit on.

If Tulsi runs for President again, I’d seriously consider her... This isn’t likely since the mainstream media and big tech do not like her or her views at all AND will do everything in their powers to destroy her.

Hillary Clinton, had the ballz to say that she thought Tulsi was a Russian agent... When in fact, the Clintons were the ones knee-deep in the pockets of the Russians and Chinese.

I have a feeling that Tulsi can win over most of the Trump supporters since most, like myself, do not consider ourselves to be “locked” into the Republican Party and are very open to somebody that will stand up for the American worker and their families.

Old 01-27-2021, 01:43 AM

1,162 posts, read 459,713 times
She's way too sane for the democrat party

Old 01-27-2021, 01:45 AM

9,048 posts, read 3,543,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
The ultra far right wing fascist white supremist authoritarian dictatorship Republican Party and it's members are destroying the USA by usurping the Constitution and leading the country away from Democracy and towards Putin's style of communism.
Satire?

Or competing for hyperbole hero of the day?

Old 01-27-2021, 01:53 AM

4,966 posts, read 2,099,735 times
Nope, it’s the Left that are the one moving us towards a police state... The Left is the ones that controls both the media and big tech, while justifying that it’s OK to destroy people and their lives if they don’t agree with you.

Btw, the Left is really getting all the mileage out of one riot caused by the Right... The Left still leads the pack on attacks on Federal building, to include numerous Federal Courthouses and an actual attack on the a White House, which BOTH the media and big tech downplayed this event and the media even joke that the Secret Service had to move Trump to the Bunker for his safety.

Plus, the Left is responsible for tens of BILLIONS of dollars of damage throughout the country since last year’s “Summer of Love” tour. This is something the Left will alway own.

Yeah, the Left still thinks that it’s fine when they riot, loot, kill and burn building down. This only proves how delusional they are.

Old 01-27-2021, 03:14 AM

14,260 posts, read 4,640,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZing_ View Post
I thought the right wing liked police? I mean until the Capitol riots.
Did the MAGA rioters attacked the Capitol to protest the police? Am I missing something here?

But we know what the leftists want when they torched police stations in Minneapolis and Seattle while holding ACAB or "F*** The Police" signs

Old 01-27-2021, 04:06 AM

4,960 posts, read 2,734,007 times
much ado about nothing..her opinion is worth what?..that's right..nothing..

Old 01-27-2021, 04:10 AM

10,650 posts, read 10,760,960 times
Quote:
At least the Democrats are for the average working stiff helping people live a decent life with decent wages and decent heath care. Not like the Republicans who are self serving and for the wealthy.
Is that you Tail Gunner Joe?

Old 01-27-2021, 05:31 AM

3,321 posts, read 2,359,637 times
Quote:
I can't tell if this is sarcasm, or you're just that unhinged.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies