Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2021, 05:22 PM

2,774 posts, read 902,942 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin171 View Post
https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Project_Veritas

Well that was easy to debunk.

I hope you guys gain some brain cells so refuting you requires actual effort.
You go to a far left site to debunk a story that you can't deny is true. You choose not to comment on the content of the actual story. The first publication sourcewatch cites in attacking Veritas is Mother Jones.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2021, 05:52 PM

558 posts, read 338,409 times
Trump lost by 7,000,000 votes, so blame CNN. Don't watch CNN, so they did not brainwash me.

Old 04-13-2021, 05:53 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPlorer48 View Post
So, where does one get their unbiased unsensational news? I lean neither left nor right. I don’t want opinion pieces; I would like the 5 Ws + H.
Im a huge fan of the christian science news. Outside of them its more complex. Power and politics has been steadily buying up news sources to a obscene level.

Old 04-13-2021, 05:57 PM

1,348 posts, read 707,431 times
traitor trump did it it himself

Old 04-13-2021, 06:06 PM

735 posts, read 655,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
That's why we ignore unsupported accusations and smears like the ones in your post here.

Did you have anything to say about the contents of this video? Or are you just going to keep deflecting and changing the subject?
I’m not changing the subject, I’m just stating that sources that deal in reality are calling your source bunk. Therefore, I have no reason to indulge in your fake news fever dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
You go to a far left site to debunk a story that you can't deny is true. You choose not to comment on the content of the actual story. The first publication sourcewatch cites in attacking Veritas is Mother Jones.
I can’t help that the left deals in reality and the right deals in weird conspiracies about space lasers and white replacement. Sounds like you just need to get a better ideology.

Old 04-13-2021, 06:13 PM

33,543 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
In a newly-released Project Veritas video, a few CNN directors, employees etc. kick back in a bar and discuss what they've done and what they'll be doing soon.

They're very proud that they "got Trump out".

Their next crusade will be to convince people that man is responsible for climate change.

Their biggest asset: People still think they are telling the truth.

Remarkable what they say when they think the public isn't listening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv8Zy-JwXr4
Project Veritas is full of fake news and not credible.
Quote:
Overall, we rate Project Veritas Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of misleading videos and several failed fact checks.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/project-veritas/

Old 04-13-2021, 06:18 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Leftists are stone cold, unconscionable liars. That is not the exception, that is the rule.

Old 04-13-2021, 06:23 PM

33,543 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Leftists are stone cold, unconscionable liars. That is not the exception, that is the rule.
They have a long way to go to beat your cult leader Pinocchio, err I mean Trump.

Old 04-13-2021, 06:37 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
They have a long way to go to beat your cult leader Pinocchio, err I mean Trump.
That is a lie right there. Leftists are relentless, aggressive, unconscionable liars, as the topic of this thread illustrates. And of course this episode is not unique. In fact, it is a routine occurance, with fresh, new, high-profile lies by leading leftists coming out daily.

Trump does not come close to rivaling Democrat leftists when it comes to lying. Does he tell some lies? Yes, he does.

See how I had no trouble telling the truth about that? That is what truth-telling looks like, since it is not clear that you actually know.

Another truth is that over 90% of the accusations by Democrat leftists accusing Trump of lying are themselves lies. It very well might be over 95%, but I am trying to be conservative, so I will stay with 90% for the purpose of this reply to you.

Trump does not hold a candle to Democrat leftists when it comes to lying. Democrat leftists are far worse.

Old 04-13-2021, 06:40 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,219,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
So, CNN is just making their bias more overt now? Probably not a bad thing imo, at least you know where they stand.

Fox and MSNBC have been overt about their bias for years, some anchors on CNN certainly have as well.

No US cable news networks are in the business of delivering unsensational unslanted fact based reporting anymore.
Which US media outlets are in the business of delivering the above?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies