Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2008, 09:27 AM

994 posts, read 1,544,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishtom29 View Post
Threads like this are interesting because they expose the screwballs here. Then I know not to believe anything they say about real estate.
Nice non sequitor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2008, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDanner View Post
When I was down at the Pentagon I saw Deceased People, but they were Pentagon Employees. I never saw any part of an Aledged Boeing 757-300. Has anybody really believe this? I saw the one jet turbine engine that you have all seen in pictures. Why would White Shirt Goverment Employees be picking up some 50 cent size pieces and pulling them in Heffty trash Bags. There were no Body parts, no 10 Ton engines, no seats or luggage except the new luggage the Goverment bought for the Puplic to see. I got into a real Argument with an FBI agent right on the site.
Christopher Bolynn has written alot about the Fake Luggage. There were so many spin Doctors and lie,s and shills and well I came across this site and decided at least to say something about this subject. I am only going to report what I saw.
Sam Danner 6-09-2008 Washington DC
Thanks Sam for your bravery. So many people in this country would rather close their eyes and blindly follow, rather than ask the hard questions, if it might implicate their country in something ugly.

Eyewitness to Flight 77

Old 06-09-2008, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblebelly View Post
That's a weak argument and you know it. Just because there isn't a picture doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Firemen have provided evidence of a gash and how they feared the building would come down. I doubt you have even bothered to open the link to the article, which is from a firefighter/ems magazine called Firehouse.

BTW, your no resistance argument has no merit as well. The towers fell nowhere near freefall, the debris fell much faster than the towers. Your conspiracy sources are a bunch of liars.

After a quick google search:

YouTube - 9/11 - Towers did NOT fall at free fall speed!

You say "The towers fell nowhere near freefall, the debris fell much faster than the towers."

It was very close to free-fall speed - a lot like controlled demolition speed.

Richard Gage, AIA, Architect - "How The Towers Fell" - Complete 2 Hour Presentation | 911Blogger.com

9-11 Research: Collapsing Skyscrapers

Old 06-09-2008, 10:36 AM

10,261 posts, read 21,758,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeet View Post
Nice non sequitor (sic).
Not a non sequitur at all.

Old 06-09-2008, 03:27 PM

38 posts, read 114,889 times
Default Internet Troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlchurch View Post
I'm not believing.. Internet troll is my vote
Fine with me mate! Believe what all of you fools want. I am sure that The United States Goverment enjoys this side.
G-Day for good.

Old 06-09-2008, 03:34 PM

5,922 posts, read 8,067,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samdanner View Post
fine With Me Mate! Believe What All Of You Fools Want. I Am Sure That The United States Goverment Enjoys This Side.
G-day For Good.
qed

Old 06-10-2008, 01:30 PM

430 posts, read 1,359,312 times
Wow.

Now I know whom to send my Cystals sales literature to.

Old 06-10-2008, 01:37 PM

430 posts, read 1,359,312 times
Rick Rescorla saved most of the people who worked for Morgan Stanley when he forced the evacuation of the 2d tower after the first one was hit.

Everyone should learn about his heroism on that day, just one of his many days of strong leadership.

Rick Rescorla.com

Old 06-10-2008, 10:49 PM

38 posts, read 114,889 times
I willl say this Members. Nobody and I mean Nobody Has called me on my cell phone about what Happened to American Airlines Flight 77. I have all of the evidence. You Senior members are very very very Conceited. Let me speak. Call me. That is all I ask. My Gosh , if Slyvester Stalone will talk to me ,well then then call this internet Troll.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:57 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,067,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDanner View Post
I willl say this Members. Nobody and I mean Nobody Has called me on my cell phone about what Happened to American Airlines Flight 77. I have all of the evidence. You Senior members are very very very Conceited. Let me speak. Call me. That is all I ask. My Gosh , if Slyvester Stalone will talk to me ,well then then call this internet Troll.
What the Washington Post and the New York Times aren't beating a path to your door for the "true story?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies