Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2021, 05:27 PM

108 posts, read 49,871 times

Advertisements

This is just getting downright comical. It seems that liberals love to lecture everyone else on how they need to follow covid rules. However, they wont follow their own rules. Rules like taxes are for everyone else but not for me. Now that CDC wants masks again, I cant wait to see how many liberals cant live up to their own standards. Off to a bad start with Newsome failing yet again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2021, 06:11 PM

18,787 posts, read 7,703,199 times
Were you going to describe Newsom violating his own rule(s) at some point in this thread?

Old 07-28-2021, 07:11 PM

21,316 posts, read 19,947,177 times
Newsome sent his kids to a mask-free summer camp.

...and pulled them out when he was caught.

Old 07-28-2021, 08:48 PM

6,761 posts, read 6,793,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post

And pretended he didn't know. Even libs are seeing through his slickness, guy can't tell the truth to save his life.

Should add in a poll of whether Californians would vote for him in '22, he lost 58-42. Dems will run other candidates if he survives the recall, he's damaged goods and keeps getting worse.

Old 07-28-2021, 08:49 PM

5,082 posts, read 2,208,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by World_Travel_2011 View Post
This is just getting downright comical. It seems that liberals love to lecture everyone else on how they need to follow covid rules. However, they wont follow their own rules. Rules like taxes are for everyone else but not for me. Now that CDC wants masks again, I cant wait to see how many liberals cant live up to their own standards. Off to a bad start with Newsome failing yet again!
democrats are perfect at do as I say and not as I do

Old 07-28-2021, 08:50 PM

15,953 posts, read 12,365,662 times
I wish these politicians had more testicular fortitude and would just leave their masks off rather than following the orders of their handlers. Clearly they don't want to wear masks, and a lot of them wear them only for PR purposes. I'd have respect for the guy if he just came out and admitted it. I have no respect for people who lie and obfuscate in order to keep up a good image and hide their true selves.

Old 07-28-2021, 08:50 PM

2,450 posts, read 981,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post

Oh, the hypcrosity. This clown can't be recalled fast enough.

Old 07-28-2021, 08:55 PM

5,480 posts, read 2,139,304 times
If stuff like this doesn't prove that the elites really know what's going on then there's no help for the sheeple that buy into their fearmongering!

Heck, even Fauci doesn't believe his own tripe...and violates his own recommendations to prove it! If this thing was REALLY as bad as they say it is these people would be taking the MOST precautions of everyone.

Fact is they KNOW it's just an effective way of controlling the lesser intelligent among us...and identifying the smart ones (Their true enemies.).

Old 07-28-2021, 09:08 PM

18,787 posts, read 7,703,199 times
Found it.

Comically, Newsom's office released a statement saying he didn't know masks were optional at this camp. When questioned closely, they changed it to, "Well, they must have sent me an email about it but I never got it."

Uh-huh. "Restrictions for thee but not for me."

Another oddity about this developing case: I found 12 newspaper articles that said, "Newsom pulls his kids out of camp that doesn't require masks".

Only found one that titled their article that he put his kids INTO that camp even after being emailed that they didn't require masks.

So glad to know that the media is so nonpartisan and doesn't suck up to one party over another.

BTW, you all know that the Guv spells his name "Newsom", not "Newsome", right?

--------------------------

https://www.sfgate.com/gavin-newsom-...s-16344403.php

Gavin Newsom sent kids to summer camp not enforcing state mask rules

SFGATE
July 27, 2021
Updated: July 28, 2021 11:55 a.m.

Two of California Gov. Gavin Newsom's children briefly attended a summer camp that was in defiance of the state's COVID-19 guidance that summer camps require children ages 2-11 to wear masks at all times.

Fox News reached out to the governor's office asking for comment on the matter, and received the following statement from communications director Erin Mellon: "The Newsoms were concerned to see unvaccinated children unmasked indoors at a camp their children began attending yesterday. Their kids will no longer be attending the camp."

The story did not end there. A copy of the camp's mask policy that was emailed to parents began to circulate on social media, and clearly stated that, "Masks will not be enforced. Please know that your child is more than welcome to wear a mask during camp."

Several publications, including the Associated Press, then reached back out to the governor's office for comment. The statement was then altered to include the following sentence: "The family reviewed communication from the camp and realized that an email was missed saying the camp would not enforce masking guidance."

"When you have a political class that consistently breaks its own rules, that's a good sign both the politicians and the rules need to go," tweeted Assemblyman Kevin Kiley, who is one of the many Republicans running to replace Newsom.

Old 07-28-2021, 09:27 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,711,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
If stuff like this doesn't prove that the elites really know what's going on then there's no help for the sheeple that buy into their fearmongering!

Heck, even Fauci doesn't believe his own tripe...and violates his own recommendations to prove it! If this thing was REALLY as bad as they say it is these people would be taking the MOST precautions of everyone.

Fact is they KNOW it's just an effective way of controlling the lesser intelligent among us...and identifying the smart ones (Their true enemies.).
All along the Democrats were caught out in crowds without masks - even last year.

This is why I don't believe the idiots from TX who got Covid after flying together unmasked, were even vaccinated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies