Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2022, 09:45 AM

18,539 posts, read 15,364,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Koala View Post
Up to his eyeballs in debt while living high on the hog, spending other people's money, and skipping out on his bills. Same old, same old.
Everyone in real estate is up to his eyeballs in debt. That’s the way the business works. I owe millions to banks, but if I sold off all my assets I would easily be able to pay it off and have a lot left over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2022, 12:04 PM

2,918 posts, read 1,375,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Koala View Post
Up to his eyeballs in debt while living high on the hog, spending other people's money, and skipping out on his bills. Same old, same old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Everyone in real estate is up to his eyeballs in debt. That’s the way the business works. I owe millions to banks, but if I sold off all my assets I would easily be able to pay it off and have a lot left over.
If you can sell off all your assets and easily be able to pay it off and have a lot left over, you're not up to your eyeballs in debt. That's the difference.

Old 02-22-2022, 12:05 PM

3,987 posts, read 6,606,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
A Doctor and a real-estate mogul and yet still have time to continually post on forums. What on earth is your secret?

I'm an astronaut in my spare time BTW.

Old 02-22-2022, 12:16 PM

1,655 posts, read 785,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
That is such a narrow view, it's laughable.

Michael Jordan
Mohammed Ali
Jesus Christ
Michael Jackson

All, were at one time, thought of and talked about more than Trump. Ironically, he lives rent-free in the head of his base. That simple truth is what you all project on others, 24/7.
False. We have about 5 cable news networks that were talking Trump 24/7. Rallies with 20k+ people all over the country. Trump has dominated the discussion on the internet. In Universities. On Twitter. Facebook. Heck — even now 6 years later he has the #1 app on Apple’s App Store.

Trump is the most thought of and discussed living person in the history of humanity. Jesus Christ was thought of and discussed by relatively very people because while alive the earths population was very small.

Old 02-22-2022, 12:21 PM

7,852 posts, read 4,607,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
There is an old saying, people that brag about the size of their wealth, usually are not that wealthy in reality.
I see it all the time here in Scottsdale. They're called three hundred thousand-aires. Really quite pathetic to observe in the wild.

Old 02-22-2022, 12:24 PM

10,372 posts, read 10,762,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
The more you brag about it, the less you actually have of it. In high school, there's always that one dude who claims to be getting all the girls. Inevitably, you realize he's lying about most if not all of them. Trump is the same way about money.
and women!

Old 02-22-2022, 12:32 PM

1,814 posts, read 923,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I don't even think about him anymore. It's such a relief to not wake up and hear what craziness he's tweeted during the night. Around here people are talking about how to get rid of the stupidity of calling people "it" and the high prices due to covid, being able to get dental and dr appointments again while covid is down for a while. We're sick of politically correct and we're also sick of hearing about places like Texas with their idiotic new laws. Sick of hearing about Florida and their authoritarian governor too. That's what people talk about but Trump? Who?
I very much enjoying hearing about Biden’s fu**ups every morning instead of reading Trumps mean tweets. And watching the hordes of illegal aliens stream across our southern border is just exhilarating. And the rising gas prices are just grand. And Now our beloved leader, Dementia Joe, is going to drag us into another war so his cronies can make bank. Chits and Giggles everyday! May showers of cow dung be a pathway for your feet during this period of Great Enlightenment here in the USA.

Old 02-22-2022, 01:44 PM

18,539 posts, read 15,364,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
A Doctor and a real-estate mogul and yet still have time to continually post on forums. What on earth is your secret?

I'm an astronaut in my spare time BTW.
I have been investing in real estate for the last 22 years. I have often discussed real estate investing on this message board, and have been since I joined in 2007. I have also discussed medicine on this forum often since I joined in 2007. I have done so on a level above what anyone with a casual interest in either subject could do, and I think there are enough people here who have read enough of my posts to be able to attest to that.

We tend to think everyone else is like ourselves, because that is all we know. We never get to view the world through the eyes of others. Which is probably why you find it hard to believe that someone could do these things. It is a reflection on yourself, and your life up until this point.

Last edited by AnesthesiaMD; 02-22-2022 at 02:01 PM..

Old 02-22-2022, 01:51 PM

18,112 posts, read 27,609,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
Trump Makes New Claims About His Wealth

ttps://news.yahoo.com/trump-perilous-exclamation-point-years-125443612.html[/url]
Trump foreign policy with Putin/China/Iran versus Biden/Obama/Hillary.
Crime in New York subways, Time Square, etc.

Defunding the police and the border situation.

Price for a barrel of crude.

Afghanastan.

Ukraine.

Biden's poll ratings.

Support from Kamala.

Reputation of Anthony Fauci and the CDC.

The fate of violent criminals in the USA now which includes 4 year old children getting punched in the face by a grown man with a rap sheet the size of the phone book, 10 year old girls getting assaulted to who knows what degree by an 18 year old sexual predator in a Dennys and goes on to mock the judicial system with respect to worthless DAs and Judges and State Level government in California.

Hunter Biden and his ties to Ukraine Oligarchs and all the women he's affected.

Try and unclear my mind of that right now.

Last edited by McGowdog; 02-22-2022 at 02:01 PM..

Old 02-22-2022, 02:44 PM

1,935 posts, read 897,136 times
i dont think trump saying its worth this much is the issue, the banks going do their own appraise anyway, so its more the bank problem than trumps
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies