Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2022, 09:45 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
If you go to a democratic city you are asking for trouble that is just reality
I was mainly referring to the sentiment about getting what they deserve because he voted for that... but he really didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Had you comprehended my post, I said unfortunately he didn’t know what a cesspool it is.
Yeah - I saw that. I had no problem with that. Probably should not have included that part of your post... but you mentioned reaping and sowing. He didn't sow anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2022, 09:50 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,952,870 times
Its still up in the air whether or not crypto is a scam. This victim may very well be a scammer even if he is unaware.

Old 03-30-2022, 09:53 PM

27,145 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
I'm guessing most of the posters here have no understanding of nyc and think we have gated luxury communities all around but nyc is actually not that hard to get around by public transit. So if you c9me out of s fancy hotel showing your stuff off and the wrong person Is in the area than yeah your going to get robbed. And people like this guy would rob anyone
Blaming the victims.

Old 03-30-2022, 10:03 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I was mainly referring to the sentiment about getting what they deserve because he voted for that... but he really didn't.

Yeah - I saw that. I had no problem with that. Probably should not have included that part of your post... but you mentioned reaping and sowing. He didn't sow anything.
Didn’t say he did. Comprehension matters.

Old 03-30-2022, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
Its still up in the air whether or not crypto is a scam. This victim may very well be a scammer even if he is unaware.
How much do you think you know about crypto?

Old 03-30-2022, 10:21 PM

2,330 posts, read 961,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
I do not feel sorry for these people. They voted for this so now they get to deal with it. Just like Chicago and LA and all the other democratic crap holes. You deserve what you vote for
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo…let them reap what they sow. Unfortunately for the man that got shot, he didn’t know what a cesspool it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
NYC deserves it. Woke 1, NYC Safety 0 for those scoring at home.

These types of posts makes absolutely no sense.
Not everyone voted for whoever you're insinuating is the cause for the crime. Some people don't even vote at all.
If anything, this is an indictment on why democracy sucks.

Old 03-30-2022, 10:24 PM

34,062 posts, read 17,081,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesclues5 View Post
Not everyone voted for whoever you're insinuating is the cause for the crime. Some people don't even vote at all.
The vast majority voted that way. DeBlasio inherited a city in great shape, and left it a crime ridden disaster. He won twice. It was highly predictable. Now they have a DA focused on keeping violent criminals on the streets.

Old 03-30-2022, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesclues5 View Post
And the majority that did vote poorly are the cause, and those that didn’t vote should’ve. It’s also why folks are leaving in droves…but if you don’t like democracy there’s plenty of wonderful countries that don’t have it that one can move to.

Quote:
The vast majority voted that way. DeBlasio inherited a city in great shape, and left it a crime ridden disaster. He won twice. It was highly predictable. Now they have a DA focused on keeping violent criminals on the streets.
Bingo…so many excuses when the writing is all over the wall.

Old 03-30-2022, 10:33 PM

31,074 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The guy is a foreigner (French) visiting from Hong Kong who was targeted for his $450K watch. They watched him and knew where he was going to be.

I don't think the above comments apply in this case.
NY response, "He should have known he would be robbed" he's in NY after all

Old 03-31-2022, 12:40 AM

5 posts, read 899 times
Quote:
The voting systems are rigged.

AOC keeps winning too. All of The Squad keeps winning even though nobody likes them. Joe Biden cheated to gain president. They are all cheating. Communists always rig the voting system it is the only way for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies