Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2022, 08:57 AM

3,451 posts, read 1,466,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
It doesn't mention a 10% mortality rate in the UK media, just that symptoms include fever, headache, muscle aches, backache, swollen lymph nodes, chills and exhaustion.

"The UK Health Security Agency says the risk to the public remains very low, although it appears the individuals caught it in the UK".

So far only half a dozen people have contracted it.

Monkeypox: Four more cases detected in England - BBC News

Also see: Outbreak Of Monkeypox Linked To Massive Festival For The ‘Gay Fetish Community’

And:

"The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) has detected seven monkeypox cases in total, all of which were diagnosed between 6 and 15 May. Four new ones were confirmed last week. Three of the new cases are in London and one linked case is in the north east of England. All four sufferers are men who identify as gay, bisexual or as men who have sex with men (MSM)."
SOURCE

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2022, 09:42 AM
Status: "Do not pass GO, do not collect $300 (used to be $200)" (set 22 days ago)

602 posts, read 275,204 times
Saw this on YT and couldn't help but share: The "K" in "monkeypox" is silent.

Old 05-22-2022, 09:44 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,749,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Well those of us that didn't die from covid should now be worrying about monkeypox/smallpox.
I hear polio is going to make a comeback, best to stay home

Old 05-22-2022, 09:59 AM

26,662 posts, read 28,755,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk1 View Post
Also see: Outbreak Of Monkeypox Linked To Massive Festival For The ‘Gay Fetish Community’

And:

"The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) has detected seven monkeypox cases in total, all of which were diagnosed between 6 and 15 May. Four new ones were confirmed last week. Three of the new cases are in London and one linked case is in the north east of England. All four sufferers are men who identify as gay, bisexual or as men who have sex with men (MSM)."
SOURCE

^^^For those who think this is some kind of government conspiracy. Take off your tin foil hats and just hope doctors and government get this under control.

Old 05-22-2022, 10:41 AM

2,873 posts, read 1,155,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Can we discuss medical issues or viruses with out politics. ?
Not after the politicalization of Covid, my dear.

Old 05-22-2022, 10:43 AM

18,550 posts, read 15,624,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Monkey Pox is having cases in the UK, it has a 10% fatality rate.

The Avian Bird Flu just hit Michigan for the first time, a poultey farm. 37 million birds already dead.

It is rare for bird flu to jump to humans but it is often deadly when it does. A person in Colorado just came down with it.

Do you trust Sleepy Joe's Administration?
A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
*stocks up on toilet paper*

Old 05-22-2022, 10:54 AM

3,451 posts, read 1,466,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
^^^For those who think this is some kind of government conspiracy. Take off your tin foil hats and just hope doctors and government get this under control.
I agree with you on that. See: Explainer: Monkeypox - How concerned should we be?

It is related to smallpox, but is usually milder, particularly the West African strain of the virus that was identified in a U.S. case, which has a fatality rate of around 1%. Most people fully recover in two to four weeks, the official said.

Old 05-22-2022, 11:19 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,782,593 times
There are some weird "coincidences". It seems that just like shortly before the Covid pandemic started, there also was a simulation for a pox pandemic that according to the simulation would start with a terrorist attack in May 2022.

Frankly, I don't believe in such coincidences, I am more and more inclined to think it is all happening on purpose, orchestrated by our "leaders", the Gates Foundation, Schwab/WEF, Soros, etc.

Also of interest is the upcoming voting on the new WHO rules for pandemics, which would give the WHO many more powers at the expense of the powers of each nation. I think they are creating this new pandemic now in order to scare WHO member countries into voting yes.

Old 05-22-2022, 12:12 PM
Status: "Do not pass GO, do not collect $300 (used to be $200)" (set 22 days ago)

602 posts, read 275,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I'll have you know, my tinfoil hat is rather flattering for my figure.
Anyway, I'm mostly on the sidelines on this issue, other than the occasional fun meme.

Old 05-22-2022, 12:21 PM

24,726 posts, read 9,529,408 times
Don’t worry, Biden is going to shutdown the virus, like he promised with COVID.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies