Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2022, 10:21 AM

6,023 posts, read 2,843,063 times

Advertisements

https://www.foxnews.com/media/state-...earch-neighbor

From the article:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox News
"Consumers’ Research is launching a campaign against State Farm Insurance because, recently a whistleblower brought to our attention evidence – email chain traffic – showing that they have been intentionally trying to target kindergartners for discussions around transgender issues, sexual identity issues, without notifying their parents or without their consent, and specifically targeting them in the public schools," Consumers' Research executive director Will Hild Fox News Digital.

The internal email that a whistleblower provided to Consumers’ Research, a nonprofit that aims to "increase the knowledge and understanding of issues, policies, products, and services of concern to consumers and to promote the freedom to act on that knowledge and understanding," was sent by State Farm corporate responsibility analyst Jose Soto. It urges Florida agents to take action and provide LGBTQ+ books to children.

"State Farm is partnering with The Gender Cool Project to help diversify classroom, community center and library bookshelves with a collection of books to help bring clarity and understanding to the national conversation about Being Transgender, Inclusive and Non-Binary. The project’s goal is to increase representation of LGBTQ+ books and support our communities in having challenging, important and empowering conversations with children Age 5+," Soto wrote. "Agents are key to the success of this program. Nationwide, approximately 550 State Farm agents and employees will have the opportunity to donate this 3-book bundle to their local teacher, community center or library of their choice."

Soto then declared he wanted to find six Florida State Farm agents to participate in the project, asking them to highlight the insurance company’s commitment to diversity on social media. "This is a fantastic way to give back and an easy project that will help us support the LGBTQ+ community and make the world around us better," Soto wrote, adding that the opportunity to partake is available to the first six State Farm agents who respond.

"State Farm looks to be targeting five-year-olds, kindergartners, in fact, in the public schools for inappropriate discussions around sexual identity," Hild said. "We want to call them out for that activity and to notify parents and customers of State Farm's activity, so they can hopefully get them to cut it out. But at the very least, make sure that their kids were not approached by State Farm on these issues."
Why is an insurance company getting involved with sexual identities of children? When will this madness end?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2022, 10:34 AM

6,383 posts, read 2,707,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post

From the article:

Why is an insurance company getting involved with sexual identities of children? When will this madness end?
Why?

Quote:
Soto then declared he wanted to find six Florida State Farm agents to participate in the project, asking them to highlight the insurance company’s commitment to diversity on social media.
It's all about virtually signaling to a small percentage of their customers. We aren't even in "Pride" Month yet and look at what we are getting.

Old 05-23-2022, 10:37 AM

78,401 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post

From the article:

There are a large number of companies following the 2020 protests that started on Diversity Equity and Inclusion angles in order to placate small but vocal groups of SJW's.

This involves a number of different initiatives and creation of jobs like "diversity director" etc.

In many ways it's just "armor" against getting attacked by a pack of wokies.

That being said, a number of companies have already back tracked from this "fad" having realized that placation just makes the mob hungrier and it risks alienating other customers. (Netflix for example)

Old 05-23-2022, 10:39 AM

21,929 posts, read 9,498,367 times
I wish I had SF. I would cancel them.

Old 05-23-2022, 10:42 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,391,086 times
They probably feel guilty about that commercial that upset the trannies.

Old 05-23-2022, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I wish I had SF. I would cancel them.
It will sort itself out because like an angry pack of church lady bible thumper bullies from the 90's the SJW mob are unlikeable, toxic and never satisfied in their bullying.

Coca Cola abandoned ship on some of their stupidity.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/04/coca-c...awyer-resigns/

Old 05-23-2022, 10:57 AM

1,566 posts, read 905,811 times
Well, Jake from State Farm has already transitioned from a white guy into a black guy, now he just needs to complete his transition and sew on a pair of breasts.

Old 05-23-2022, 11:16 AM

7,356 posts, read 3,527,265 times
i dont know about you, but when picking an insurance company i always wonder if the insurance company cares about what people do with their private parts. knowing state farm does, makes me put down my angry fist.

Old 05-23-2022, 11:30 AM

6,421 posts, read 7,667,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope of Greenwich Village View Post
Well, Jake from State Farm has already transitioned from a white guy into a black guy, now he just needs to complete his transition and sew on a pair of breasts.
Now that is creepy.

Old 05-23-2022, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope of Greenwich Village View Post
"Pat" from State Farm.

#SNL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies