Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2022, 09:29 PM

18,249 posts, read 16,909,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
If Trump runs again I will vote against him anyone else ill have to decide at the time. Not a Biden fan but I will never vote for Trump again.

Wise man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2022, 09:30 PM

31,016 posts, read 22,056,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
No. He isn't wrong about everything. He is wrong about everything you dig up on extreme right sites like Breitbart and Sky News, sure. What do you expect to see there?
Odd, the words were right out of Joe Bidens mouth during the debate? Guess Breitbart and Sky New must have made Joe say he was shutting down the oil industry then

Old 06-15-2022, 09:31 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,990,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Odd, the words were right out of Joe Bidens mouth during the debate? Guess Breitbart and Sky New must have made Joe say he was shutting down the oil industry then
That's not what I said at all, but it is your only defense of your claim that Biden is wrong about "absolutely everything."

Old 06-15-2022, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Like I said, the moral fabric of this country has hit the bottom of the barrel.

Your right there, started with these Racist POS's didn't it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nafhanRZ4lc

Old 06-15-2022, 09:38 PM

Quote:
That's not what I said at all, but it is your only defense of your claim that Biden is wrong about "absolutely everything."
Ok, he's wrong on 90% of everything. He's no Bill Clinton that's for sure, Bill would have never done the stupid shet this guy is doing

Last edited by LS Jaun; 06-15-2022 at 09:58 PM..

Old 06-15-2022, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Ok, he's wrong on 90% of everything. He's no Bill Clinton that's for sure, Bill would have never did the stupid shet this guy is doing
Can I see some support for the president being wrong about 90% of everything?

ETA: something like this. Itemized. Except since you make a numeric claim, please show the 10% correct and 90% incorrect statements. Thank you. https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...er-four-years/

Old 06-15-2022, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooreabeauty View Post
LOL far left mainstream media is a good source for you? The same American media that pushed the WMB nonsense? I bet you think CNN is credible, a vile and barbaric entity which got fame for airing war images and reals 24/7 pushing more bombing of brown people.

As for guns, you'd be the first in line at Wounded Knee to take away the Sioux's guns and then give them a nice "gift" for being obedient slaves.

The far left cooks can't defend the economic collapse we are witnessing so they have to resort to verbal nonsense, well played.

TDS.
So Trump didn't say those things?

No, I wouldn't be the first in line; you don't even know me.

And this whole conversation you just jumped to was due to severe BDS.

Old 06-15-2022, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Can I see some support for the president being wrong about 90% of everything?

ETA: something like this. Itemized. Except since you make a numeric claim, please show the 10% correct and 90% incorrect statements. Thank you. https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...er-four-years/
"The Washington post ". A Democrat biased rag that was wrong on Jussie Smollet, Michael Brown, the Covington School kids

Old 06-15-2022, 10:02 PM

13,244 posts, read 7,295,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooreabeauty View Post
LOL far left mainstream media is a good source for you? The same American media that pushed the WMB nonsense? I bet you think CNN is credible, a vile and barbaric entity which got fame for airing war images and reals 24/7 pushing more bombing of brown people.

As for guns, you'd be the first in line at Wounded Knee to take away the Sioux's guns and then give them a nice "gift" for being obedient slaves.

The far left cooks can't defend the economic collapse we are witnessing so they have to resort to verbal nonsense, well played.

TDS.

The problem with the far left is they are either blissfully ignorant, or willfully stupid. Both are dangerous.

In case the leftist cooks haven't comprehended what is going on . . . no one likes you or takes degeneracy seriously which the left is proud of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRS-EVOBEFc

The problem is white liberals think the rest of us are insane like them and their hypocrisy should be brushed off...enjoy the current disaster that is the American economy. Watching the Big Guy get decimated on the international stage as well as in trade is bitter sweet to watch.
India is rife with corruption they allow those scam call centers to steal millions from our elderly population.

Old 06-15-2022, 10:02 PM

Quote:
"The Washington post ". A Democrat biased rag that was wrong on Jussie Smollet, Michael Brown, the Covington School kids
So you have nothing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies