Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2022, 07:18 AM

24,034 posts, read 15,140,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Have you ever tried to hire a landscaping company that only hires American workers? I think the motivation to hire illegals is more a matter of what's available.
If the only way the landscaping company can operate is by hiring illegals, they have no business in business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2022, 07:23 AM

18,471 posts, read 7,113,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
I don't have much of an opinion about this but I wonder what the residents of Texas and Arizona think about illegal aliens getting absolutely free bus rides to Washington DC.

I will say with Arizona, they should just bus the illegal aliens to Los Angeles and save money.

Illegal aliens should know in Los Angeles they will be treated like absolute royalty and will treated like hero's!

Arizona and Texas just started this program and already 79 busloads full of illegal aliens have went to Washington DC.

I will say that the illegal aliens who accept this offer are very wise because the Northeastern states will give celebrity treatment to illegal aliens.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/15/arizon...c-since-april/

I'd call it a better use of my tax dollars than most.

Bus tickets are cheap compared to supporting an illegal their entire lives.

Too bad they can't use a cargo plane.

Old 06-19-2022, 08:16 AM

30,321 posts, read 23,805,374 times
Quote:
I don't have much of an opinion about this but I wonder what the residents of Texas and Arizona think about illegal aliens getting absolutely free bus rides to Washington DC.

I will say with Arizona, they should just bus the illegal aliens to Los Angeles and save money.

Illegal aliens should know in Los Angeles they will be treated like absolute royalty and will treated like hero's!

Arizona and Texas just started this program and already 79 busloads full of illegal aliens have went to Washington DC.

I will say that the illegal aliens who accept this offer are very wise because the Northeastern states will give celebrity treatment to illegal aliens.

Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas and Governor Ducey (AZ) use taxpayer money to send 79 buses full of illegals to Washington DC

That? Is hilarious!

Old 06-19-2022, 08:20 AM

30,321 posts, read 23,805,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo…they’ll blame Republicans no matter what. To think Dems don’t hire them is hilarious.
Yes, all those Republicans in CA...it's clearly a very red state, didn't you know. Osbourne's kid thinks it's great to hire them to clean your toilets. She's definitely not Republican.

First the left says: "But they're coming here for a better life!"
Then the left says: "Don't hire them."

lol The left is ridiculous.

Old 06-19-2022, 09:22 AM

59,291 posts, read 27,456,410 times
Quote:

"I don't have much of an opinion about this"

Because you don't know the BACKGROUND.

Biden and co. have been doing this to other places all over the country, ever since he got elected, but, NEVER TO to D.C.

It is to show how the hundreds of thousands of illegals can have an affect on an area.

The Gov. is saying, "if it is good enough for OTHER cities, it is good enough for D.C.

And maybe, just maybe the left media MIGHT report on it.

Where do you get your "news"? Be honest.

Old 06-19-2022, 09:27 AM

363 posts, read 144,722 times
I am really sick of paying taxes. I am tired of the money I get up and worked for being used for everything but what it was intended for. Now if that money was used to send them back to where they came from, that would be great.

Old 06-19-2022, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
A lot of them are not from Mexico, and are from South America and other places. People from Mexico can be turned away and are not eligible for Asylum.
"A lot of them are not from Mexico,"

They came THROUGH Mexico technically making them "from" Mexico.

IF the Mexican gov't stopped them at THEIR southern border, they could NOT get to OUR border.

Old 06-19-2022, 09:28 AM

363 posts, read 144,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branDcalf View Post
Sounds like tax money well spent.

Why should border states have to absorb the cost of so many illegal immigrants?
Why should Americans (mainly those of us against the invasion) have to foot the bill at all ? They all need to leave.

Old 06-19-2022, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Why aren't asylum seekers granted asylum in the first country they enter after leaving the country they are seeking asylum from? Isn't that how it's supposed to work?
"Isn't that how it's supposed to work?"

Just because you ASK, does NOT mean you will be granted.

Around 80% are DENIED.

You must be one of those "spoiled brats" who ALWAYS got what they wanted.

Old 06-19-2022, 10:15 AM

21,492 posts, read 10,607,442 times
Quote:

I’m all for it. I doubt the busses cost nearly as much in taxpayers money than keeping them here and providing services to them while all the people in the North can virtue signal about the border without having to deal with the costs of Biden’s policies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies