Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2022, 11:40 AM

43,189 posts, read 18,353,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunetunelover View Post
Wait...she was born in Mexico, lives in Cali, and is REPUBLICAN????

But I heard that Mexican born people are all liberal?

They are pretty traditional when it comes to social issues.

Old 06-27-2022, 12:03 PM

29,848 posts, read 24,947,456 times
Well in all fairness, Nasty Pelosi is like a billion years old and COVID is still floating around. The booze also weakens the immune system. So no one should be surprised when she does everything in her power to keep young people away from her.

Old 06-27-2022, 12:12 PM

43,189 posts, read 18,353,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Wow...I didn't even make the connection that it was Congresswoman Flores' daughter....oh man, that makes it even worse !
Yes. That was a photo OP of Flores' swearing in ceremony.

Flores just needs to be thankful it wasn't Biden standing next to her daughter.

Old 06-27-2022, 12:13 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,314,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...ghter-photo-op

WOW! How nasty is this? Nancy forearms Mayra Flores's Daughter during a photo op for Mrs. Flores becoming the 1st Mexican born Congressperson.

Nancy Pelosi is a racist! Nancy was shurly thinking...how dare that little Mexican girl stand so close to me, & invade my personal space.

Can any Dems here defend Pelosi's bullying & racism, w/o deflecting?

If you don't like my source, search it for yourself...many other sources are available from the MSM.
not only is this much ado about nothing, but the little girl is an American, not a Mexican.

This is really what's viscerally important to folks?

Old 06-27-2022, 12:15 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,314,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
A nice person, upon discovering a child behind them, would bring the child forward so they can see and be seen in the picture. This is not a nice person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Y'all are hilarious.

I guess you've never nudged a kid out of your personal space. Nancy's options were to put her arm down, obscuring the girl in the photo, or hold her arm awkwardly aloft, or nudge the girl over.

The girl, however, immediately assumes her place again pushing against Nancy's right side.
I like Diana's thoughts better.

Old 06-27-2022, 12:19 PM

25,852 posts, read 12,890,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
They don't care about hispanics. They are just numbers to them. They want their votes and that's it. These dems don't want them living near them....they are just numbers.
I think Hispanics are now more in the Republicans camp than the Dems if you believe recent polling.

Old 06-27-2022, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
That wasnt a little Mecian girl, and Trump was joking as he did it, and the other guy smiled...big diff...poor deflection attempt, but I expected as much.

Old 06-27-2022, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Y'all are hilarious.

I guess you've never nudged a kid out of your personal space. Nancy's options were to put her arm down, obscuring the girl in the photo, or hold her arm awkwardly aloft, or nudge the girl over.

The girl, however, immediately assumes her place again pushing against Nancy's right side.
Another option would be to take 1/2 step backwards, but she chose not to do so. That was a pretty strong "nudge", more of a shove. Your hero is a racist bully.

Old 06-27-2022, 12:24 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,772,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
I am more than glad that that happened in plain sight to the entire World, because that shows the hypocresy of all Democrats in power of how racist and discriminative they are in all levels of the society and government, while they accuse Republicans and Trump voters all the time of being "white supremacist" and racist.
Heck, Biden sexually assaults little girls on camera all the time and Democrats, the media and the authorities don't seem to care.

Old 06-27-2022, 12:25 PM

13,025 posts, read 9,555,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...ghter-photo-op

WOW! How nasty is this? Nancy forearms Mayra Flores's Daughter during a photo op for Mrs. Flores becoming the 1st Mexican born Congressperson.

Nancy Pelosi is a racist! Nancy was shurly thinking...how dare that little Mexican girl stand so close to me, & invade my personal space.

Can any Dems here defend Pelosi's bullying & racism, w/o deflecting?

If you don't like my source, search it for yourself...many other sources are available from the MSM.
I don't consider Pelosi shoving the little girl as racist (she and her mom are as white as I am), but it was really rude of Pelosi. Her time has come and gone. The kid took it with class.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies