Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2022, 11:32 AM

11,884 posts, read 6,243,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerobime227 View Post
https://twitter.com/AOC/status/15473...0jWbgNCRkY1LMQ

What can we do about guys like this?
LOL. AOC ate it up. She went over and gave the guy a peace sign. She was smiling under her mask the whole time. She loved it. It is only sexual harassment if it is "unwanted". She loved it or she would have either ignored him or chastised him. Instead, she ate it up.

After the fact, the probably took a lot of heat for not doing anything to berate the guy, so then she backtracks to change history. This is not unlike those women who have genuine consensual sober sex with a guy and then later claim rape when they regret it, or their friends do a number on them for it. Not to belittle genuine non-consensual rape.

She didn't act at all disgusted at the time. She was fine with it until she later got push back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2022, 11:34 AM

10,640 posts, read 7,153,983 times
She loved every minute of it.

Old 07-14-2022, 11:35 AM

8,166 posts, read 3,145,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
LOL. AOC ate it up. She went over and gave the guy a peace sign. She was smiling under her mask the whole time. She loved it. It is only sexual harassment if it is "unwanted". She loved it or she would have either ignored him or chastised him. Instead, she ate it up.

It is not sexual harassment just because you think it is sexual harassment.
Glad she ate it up. That's the way it should be. If you notice, the public school system is brain washing/programming kids that the only time this type of behavior is good/serves a purpose is when it's same sex doing it. Seriously.

Old 07-14-2022, 11:35 AM

52,986 posts, read 34,824,694 times
o'crazio thinks it's just peachy for conservative politicians and supreme court justices to be harassed, even inside their homes.

what's she crying about?

Old 07-14-2022, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tugofpeace View Post
She wore that skin tight dress so guys would check out her ass. She doesn't want to be cat called, maybe don't dress like that?

It's like me walking around with my penis hanging out of my pants and then complaining that people are looking.
OUCH. That is the "she deserved to be raped" argument. Don't wear revealing clothing if you don't want to be raped.

No sir that is not justification. Wearing tight or revealing outfits is not necessarily an invitation to bad or rude behavior, and very often is not an invitation at all. Many women dress for other women. She looked reasonably professional. It wasn't a mini skirt. She didn't dress like a hooker.

You are dead wrong that she had it coming due to her outfit. Beyond that, I really don't believe she goes fishing for men by dressing that way to a Congressional hearing. I think your perspective is not right.

Old 07-14-2022, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
He's a comedian. She's a triggered snowflake.
She sure wan't triggered in that video. She ate it up.

Old 07-14-2022, 11:43 AM

291 posts, read 204,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
OUCH. That is the "she deserved to be raped" argument. Don't wear revealing clothing if you don't want to be raped.

No sir that is not justification. Wearing tight or revealing outfits is not necessarily an invitation to bad or rude behavior, and very often is not an invitation at all. Many women dress for other women. She looked reasonably professional. It wasn't a mini skirt. She didn't dress like a hooker.

You are dead wrong that she had it coming due to her outfit. Beyond that, I really don't believe she goes fishing for men by dressing that way to a Congressional hearing. I think your perspective is not right.

Also for what it's worth, for all her posturing against white males and white supremacy, her boyfriend is white.

So is Illhan Omar's.

Old 07-14-2022, 11:46 AM

5,121 posts, read 1,693,412 times
shes attractive but the amount of stupid in that head kills it for me.

Old 07-14-2022, 11:46 AM

29,886 posts, read 25,028,314 times
So did they arrest the guy?? What he did wasn't funny or entertaining. It was stupid, cringey and the world would have been a better place if he just kept his opinions to himself. Maybe they can toss him in with the Jan 6th people who have been in there for well over a year without a trial???

And why is she wearing a mask??? Did they already come out and show science wasn't really so much on the side of masking after all?

Old 07-14-2022, 11:47 AM

8,166 posts, read 3,145,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
She does look pretty good, and she loves the attention. "Me thinks she doth protest too much" (almost a quote). Looking good doesn't keep her from being a nut though.
Yeah, I've been saying for years now that she's a very attractive woman. She's a real dingbat though when it comes to politics. She'd enjoy life a whole lot more if she got completely out of politics. I've been involved with various women throughout my life who are just like her when it comes to politics. When keeping all the politics out, these type of women are nice to be around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies