Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2022, 07:33 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,623,189 times

Advertisements

Most telling from the researcher Professor Magnus Rasmussen who originally published this study that was picked up by the (lol) Epoch Times:

Quote:
There is no reason for anyone to change their decision to take the vaccine based on this study
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2022, 08:47 AM

3,113 posts, read 944,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
I would never turn to the Epoch Times for scientific information.

But anyway, besides the vaccine, do you know what else results in spike protein mRNA being present in your cells? The COVID-19 virus, that’s what.
Very rare beyond severe infection for the virus to make it past your respiratory tract into your liver. That only the vaccine easily accomplishes!

Old 07-16-2022, 09:35 AM

27,271 posts, read 15,429,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
The OP states “converted to DNA in liver cells”. How is the OP misrepresenting their study? No mention anywhere of it being incorporated into the genome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
So they’re not saying it doesn’t happen (incorporated into the genome) just that their study showed it was converted to DNA. They did not look for it being incorporated into the genome as they did not have the tools to look for that. They in fact say studies for this should be done.
Respondent completely and likely intentionally ignored this.
Yetnother "doesn't fit my agenda so I'll pretend it doesn't exist" moment from the left.

Old 07-16-2022, 09:40 AM

27,271 posts, read 15,429,213 times
Quote:

But anyway, besides the vaccine, do you know what else results in spike protein mRNA being present in your cells? The COVID-19 virus, that’s what.
The Left= rejectors and deniers of Science.......unless they make it up.

Old 07-16-2022, 09:44 AM

37,963 posts, read 17,946,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Yawn. When the original authors indicate that folks are misrepresenting them, sure I'm the one that didn't research, LOL. Wild.
Yawn. Research isn't stopping halfway because you think you've found the answer. LOL. Wild.

Old 07-16-2022, 10:46 AM

13,781 posts, read 5,017,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

"Transcription of DNA"

https://teachmephysiology.com/bioche...transcription/

All of these articles that I have read, and there have been several, although highly technical, make me darn glad no one in my family has taken the vaccine.

"Buyer beware"!
Why are you linking an article about transcription of DNA, something that occurs in every cell in your body, every day?

Old 07-16-2022, 10:59 AM

13,781 posts, read 5,017,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wp169 View Post
Study indicates mRNA goes into liver cells and is converted to DNA, Pfizer always denied the mRNA jab effects DNA and had no reaction to the findings:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pfizer...&utm_content=1
I don’t believe that Pfizer denied that vaccine mRNA couldn’t possibly be reverse transcribed into DNA. They claim it cannot alter a person’s DNA, which is a completely different matter. The RNA from the vaccine is relatively small pieces of nucleic acid in the cytoplasm. Your DNA, your genome, is contained within large structures within the nucleus called chromosomes. In order to alter your genome, the RNA would have to get into the nucleus, be reverse transcribed and then get integrated into a chromosome.

I won’t say impossible because, well, never say never; but highly unlikely. But if it is possible for all that to occur with the vaccine RNA, then it is equally possible for it to occur with the viral RNA, and everyone who is infected with COVID-19 would run the same risk.

Old 07-16-2022, 11:14 AM

3,113 posts, read 944,728 times
Quote:
I don’t believe that Pfizer denied that vaccine mRNA couldn’t possibly be reverse transcribed into DNA. They claim it cannot alter a person’s DNA, which is a completely different matter. The RNA from the vaccine is relatively small pieces of nucleic acid in the cytoplasm. Your DNA, your genome, is contained within large structures within the nucleus called chromosomes. In order to alter your genome, the RNA would have to get into the nucleus, be reverse transcribed and then get integrated into a chromosome.

I won’t say impossible because, well, never say never; but highly unlikely. But if it is possible for all that to occur with the vaccine RNA, then it is equally possible for it to occur with the viral RNA, and everyone who is infected with COVID-19 would run the same risk.
Let’s forget about what SARS-CoV-2 does or doesn’t do. We don’t infect healthy people with the virus promising to make them healthier.

So instead of Pfizer or anyone speaking out of their butt’s, Pfizer can do the pharmacokinetic study and figure it out once and for all. After all, they made enough money! They have made billions on these vaccines and this study can cost 10,000s of $ to be done in animals.

Old 07-16-2022, 11:19 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,172,676 times
Quote:

There you go making too much sense

Old 07-16-2022, 11:41 AM

9,229 posts, read 8,584,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wp169 View Post
Study indicates mRNA goes into liver cells and is converted to DNA, Pfizer always denied the mRNA jab effects DNA and had no reaction to the findings...
Sorry, but I think your ignorance of biochemical reactions within the body is showing. There are millions of DNA replicated by RNA all over your body, all the time. It's how your body keeps itself in good condition, or as good as it can given your lifestyle choices.

I suggest that you read such news from a medical journal that has been tested and proven by peers. Epoch news is not that. In fact, I would hazard a guess that if I took their assertions in any article and searched for validation by at least three separate independent sources, I would not find any that passed the test.

That said, if it makes you feel good to read tripe and share it here -- by all means. It's the responsibility of the reader to prove to themselves whether your assertions are valid. This reader calls this post invalid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies