Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2022, 09:22 PM

17,680 posts, read 13,494,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
He is a traitor and working hard to destroy us. You know good and well with as hard as he is working to get these illegals in, he will make sure one way or another that they all vote in 2024. If that happens, we're screwed. The sad thing is that this is what Trump predicted and he's been right about everything else. Our country is screwed big time. I worry a lot about this and the economy. These are sad times. I truly hate these people....all of them that are trying best they can to hurt us. How the heck can someone in charge of the country want to destroy us? It just makes no flipping sense.

How is this so called fake leader allowed to do this to us? It seems like something should be done to stop him. It's hard to me to understand why even some people in this country think this is good. How is it good to allow all these illegals into our country? It's so worrisome. Biden can go suck rotten eggs.

Terrible person - Terrible administration

The US of A is in such deep doo doo I don't know if we can ever recover
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2022, 02:47 AM

33,334 posts, read 12,657,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tugofpeace View Post
I agree.
A
We should honestly just split in half; republicans on one side, democrats on the other.

Republican side: low crime, two genders, jobs for every citizen since no illegals allowed in, no LGBTQ agenda, religious/conservative values, life as it was pre social media

Democrat side: high crime, 56 genders, half the citizens will be competing for $3/hr jobs with illegals, every institution will have mandatory pronoun assignments with misgendering offenders punishable by cancel culture, gender reveal parties, hormones for kids, booster shots every 3 months with vaccine passports, limited electricity usage
Except plenty of people are neither Democrats nor Republicans, and Ds and Rs physically live together in the same communities.

Old 07-18-2022, 10:37 AM

291 posts, read 204,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Except plenty of people are neither Democrats nor Republicans, and Ds and Rs physically live together in the same communities.
Seems like you want to live in republican areas while imposing your democrat values.

How about moving to democrat utopias and imposing your values there?

Old 07-18-2022, 11:06 AM

45,675 posts, read 24,117,011 times
The money seems targeted to help the unaccompanied minors. I hope it is used to find people to look after those kids --here or back in their home. Minors should be well looked after.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies