Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2022, 10:21 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,866,246 times

Advertisements

Jillage idiot Jill Biden meddles in the Hunter Biden investigation, by proclaiming him "innocent".

Sorry, Jilly, but it's VERY clear that he lied on a federal firearms form. That could very well be the least of his problems.

“Everybody and their brother has investigated Hunter,” Jill Biden told NBC News in an interview published Friday.

“They keep at it, and at it, and at it,” the first lady added. “I know that Hunter is innocent. I love my son, and I will keep looking forward.”

Of course, the real problem is that nobody has REALLY investigated Jill's lil' angel.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/21/jill-b...federal-probe/

Look for the "big guy" to pardon this waste of DNA, shortly before he is removed from office via the 25th Amendment.

On a related note, Jill's face is aging faster than Kramer's on the "smoking episode" of Seinfeld.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2022, 10:25 AM

30,416 posts, read 19,200,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Jillage idiot Jill Biden meddles in the Hunter Biden investigation, by proclaiming him "innocent".

Sorry, Jilly, but it's VERY clear that he lied on a federal firearms form. That could very well be the least of his problems.

“Everybody and their brother has investigated Hunter,” Jill Biden told NBC News in an interview published Friday.

“They keep at it, and at it, and at it,” the first lady added. “I know that Hunter is innocent. I love my son, and I will keep looking forward.”

Of course, the real problem is that nobody has REALLY investigated Jill's lil' angel.

Look for the "big guy" to pardon this waste of DNA, shortly before he is removed from office via the 25th Amendment.

On a related note, Jill's face is aging faster than Kramer's on the "smoking episode" of Seinfeld.
The only thing that anyone in America could do that is wrong in the minds of Democrats, is to be a Conservative, so Crackhead can do whatever he likes, except support a Conservative idea.

Old 10-21-2022, 10:28 AM

18,478 posts, read 8,303,847 times
..they really do live in their own world

should have kept her mouth shut.....rather than drawing attention to it

Old 10-21-2022, 10:31 AM

10,183 posts, read 11,171,567 times
Jilly - she'd do, say anything, to keep her old haggy self as First Lady.

She is one Sick SOB.

Old 10-21-2022, 10:31 AM

17,406 posts, read 16,560,898 times
Yeah, nurse Jill, we know that you're a lying enabler. Big meanies are bullying your sweet little angel Hunter...barf.

There are pictures and recordings of Hunter doing this stuff. Enough with the "he's innocent" BS. There is nothing innocent about that creep.

Old 10-21-2022, 10:41 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,595,268 times
of course 'dr' jill is going to claim crackhead hunter is pure as newly-fallen snow. she knows the deMSM would never directly pose a question like this one.
Quote:
jillage idiot

i'm keepin' that one.

Old 10-21-2022, 10:46 AM

29,837 posts, read 24,933,447 times
This has to be one of the kookiest first families this country ever had. Remember when Billy Carter made people uncomfortable?

Old 10-21-2022, 10:58 AM

5,949 posts, read 2,768,397 times
Hunter doesn't even like Jill and she's defending him, LOL.

Hunter Biden reportedly called Jill an ‘entitled c–t’ in texts
-NYPost

Old 10-21-2022, 10:59 AM

24,508 posts, read 17,260,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
This has to be one of the kookiest first families this country ever had. Remember when Billy Carter made people uncomfortable?

They hate them and tried to destroy them but compare the Trump family to Biden's. WOW

Old 10-21-2022, 11:07 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,559,163 times
Quote:

Not going to happen.

Permanent removal takes a 2/3 vote in the House and (not or) a 2/3 vote in the Senate.

Neither party is going to have that majority in January in both chambers, nor will be able to convince enough members of the other party to go along with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies