Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2024, 06:48 PM

1,930 posts, read 889,057 times

Advertisements

biden make george 2 look like a ivy league genius
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2024, 03:30 PM

5,001 posts, read 8,245,974 times
I am only seeing this thread for the first time. Haven’t read back at all.

Does anybody on here defend this old pedophile still?

Old 05-19-2024, 10:26 AM

41,002 posts, read 49,439,703 times
Biden tells Morehouse grads there’s a “national effort to ban books” because Republicans are trying to “erase” black history.

BIDEN: "Today in Georgia, they won't allow water to be available to you while you wait in line to vote in an election. What in the hell is that all about?"

Last edited by Rakin; 05-19-2024 at 10:50 AM..

Old 05-19-2024, 03:18 PM

38,592 posts, read 22,463,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Biden tells Morehouse grads there’s a “national effort to ban books” because Republicans are trying to “erase” black history.

BIDEN: "Today in Georgia, they won't allow water to be available to you while you wait in line to vote in an election. What in the hell is that all about?"
Simple, it's about the scam of using the pretext of the good Samaritan handing out a bottle of water, when they just want to do some last minute electioneering, and try to influence people waiting in line, and get them to vote a certain way.

Biden knows this, he's just lying.

Old 05-19-2024, 03:59 PM

8,437 posts, read 4,616,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Simple, it's about the scam of using the pretext of the good Samaritan handing out a bottle of water, when they just want to do some last minute electioneering, and try to influence people waiting in line, and get them to vote a certain way.

Biden knows this, he's just lying.
Not only that but you have to draw the line about giving voters anything. If water is ok, then maybe candy bars. How about coupons for a steak dinner? Discounts for shows? The list could go all the way up to really expensive items, all funded by tax-payer money. But Joe focuses on water because it seems ridiculous to not make water available to people standing in line in the sun.

The Dems invented misinformation and then accuse us of it. Sounds typical.

Old 05-19-2024, 07:30 PM

53,315 posts, read 35,029,266 times
Biden — pandering in Atlanta: "I got more Morehouse men in the White House telling me what to do than I know what to do! You all think I'm kidding, don't you?"

FACT CHECK: No Morehouse College graduates have ever worked in the Biden administration.

Old 05-19-2024, 08:01 PM

41,002 posts, read 49,439,703 times
Morehouse speech was full of it today............

"When I was Vice President, things were kinda bad during the pandemic and what happened was, Barack said to me, ‘go to Detroit! Help fix it!"

**Mike Pence was the Vice President during the pandemic**

Biden: “What is democracy? Black men are being killed in the street…What does it mean to be a black man who loves his country even if it doesn’t love him back in equal measure?”

Old 05-19-2024, 08:25 PM

53,315 posts, read 35,029,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Morehouse speech was full of it today............

"When I was Vice President, things were kinda bad during the pandemic and what happened was, Barack said to me, ‘go to Detroit! Help fix it!"

**Mike Pence was the Vice President during the pandemic**

Biden: “What is democracy? Black men are being killed in the street…What does it mean to be a black man who loves his country even if it doesn’t love him back in equal measure?”
Some of those Morehouse grads turned their backs to the vegetable during his speech.

Old 05-20-2024, 06:53 AM

7,111 posts, read 2,806,629 times
Biden says "The NAACP is the first organization I ever joined!".

Old 05-20-2024, 07:04 AM

21,315 posts, read 19,947,177 times
"Black men are being killed in the streets." -- idiot

Yeah, by other black men. How insulting.

"Blacks have to be ten times as good to get the job." -- idiot

More like just as good or perhaps 0.01 times as good. I'm sure if they are even just twice as good, they will get the job.

"The country doesn't love black people." -- idiot

So all the black athletes, entertainers, politicians, doctors, scientists, businessmen, etc, are not loved?

His pandering demagoguery was over the top. I'm sure even many Democrats can see this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies