Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which do you fear the most?
The CCP & China 11 14.67%
Russia 2 2.67%
Radical Islamists 2 2.67%
Humans killing Earth &/or wiping out humanity 13 17.33%
The U.S. Federal Government 47 62.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2023, 08:17 PM

13,877 posts, read 5,071,454 times

Advertisements

I voted humans killing the earth. But if Trump or someone like him becomes President again, then I could agree with federal government.

Old 02-12-2023, 08:20 PM

734 posts, read 1,052,046 times
The 3 W's...

Woke White Women.

Old 02-13-2023, 05:02 AM

19,037 posts, read 14,317,841 times
I fear stupidity, ignorance and arrogance.
I suspect predators who follow the law of the jungle and prey upon the harmless folks who follow the law of love.
I suspect the masters of money, and their rule of the money - maddened masses, who think that "money" has intrinsic value independent of the marketplace of goods and services.
I suspect the usurers who lend "money" (or credit) at usury (interest), which is mathematically unsustainable in a finite money token system. (Compound interest uses an exponential equation, which requires an infinite money supply to operate over any period of time.)

Old 02-13-2023, 05:19 AM

26,310 posts, read 13,222,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Not only more powerful and dangerous to US Citizens — they are closer than the other threats & more active.
The Corruption of our Judicial Process & DOJ is very dangerous.
I agree. I think the corruption of all our politial agencies is our worst threat by far, at this moment in time. It eliminates accountability.

The House must reduce their funding by a LOT to constrain them, until the Pubs retake the Senate & the White House in 2024. Then, a full cleansing will be required like what Joseph McCarthy did to the commies in the last Red Scare.

2024 could very well be our next Red Scare:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Scare

Old 02-13-2023, 05:28 AM

15,953 posts, read 12,373,312 times
The governments of the world bombing us back to the dark ages...postman scenario. All those leaders... meh.. the west is still the least worst of the world's evils. We just need to keep power distributed... the WEF can't be allowed to dictate to the entire western world how things are to be.

To fear our own government... quite frankly there aren't that many nations I'd rather move too. The major problem is these high housing prices destroy the livability of this nation for the bottom 80%. This has become a nation by the top 20%, for the top 20%. Marxism isn't the answer but wealth continuing to concentrate will present ever greater problems going forward.

Old 02-13-2023, 05:29 AM

45,674 posts, read 24,155,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I agree. I think the corruption of all our politial agencies is our worst threat by far, at this moment in time. It eliminates accountability.

The House must reduce their funding by a LOT to constrain them, until the Pubs retake the Senate & the White House in 2024. Then, a full cleansing will be required like what Joseph McCarthy did to the commies in the last Red Scare.

2024 could very well be our next Red Scare:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Scare
From your link it was 2018........oops there it is.
The fourth iteration of the Committee on the Present Danger, a US foreign policy interest group, was established on March 25, 2019, branding itself "Committee on the Present Danger: China" (CPDC).[38] The CPDC has been criticized as promoting a revival of Red Scare politics in the United States, and for its ties to conspiracy theorist Frank Gaffney and conservative activist Steve Bannon.[38][40] David Skidmore, writing for The Diplomat, saw it as another instance of "adolescent hysteria" in US diplomacy, as another of the "fevered crusades [which] have produced some of the costliest mistakes in American foreign policy".[40]

Old 02-13-2023, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
Inflation
Our current bout of inflation was partially inflicted by the federal gov't.

In this episode, covid (which was also partially caused by the fed govt) caused a severe dip in demand, then as C-19 receded, demand surged & our supply system wasn't ready to respond quickly enough. Product scarcity led to higher prices.

Inflation was fed by the gov't shutting down the economy, & paying us to not work. DC's over-spending put too much $ into the system, & fed demand.

Needlessly manupulating our economy with shut down regs & massive spending, made this inflation much worse than it would have been otherwise.

If DC wasn't participating in gain-on-function research w/ the CCP, & instead stopped it as they should have, none of this would have occured.

Gain-on-function's sole objective is to wipe out humans...they were not trying to cure any disease, but they were trying to manufacture a perfectly lethal bio-weapon to exterminate seniors, & sick humans.

Why do you think there has been no investigation into how this all happened? Because the results would reveal our own gov't killed Millions of its own citizens, and others around the World. What other explanation could there be for NOT investigating it?

If you do not think our own Fed Gov't is to be feared, you are being dangerously naive. None of this just happened.

Last edited by beach43ofus; 02-13-2023 at 05:51 AM..

Old 02-13-2023, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
From your link it was 2018........oops there it is.
The fourth iteration of the Committee on the Present Danger, a US foreign policy interest group, was established on March 25, 2019, branding itself "Committee on the Present Danger: China" (CPDC).[38] The CPDC has been criticized as promoting a revival of Red Scare politics in the United States, and for its ties to conspiracy theorist Frank Gaffney and conservative activist Steve Bannon.[38][40] David Skidmore, writing for The Diplomat, saw it as another instance of "adolescent hysteria" in US diplomacy, as another of the "fevered crusades [which] have produced some of the costliest mistakes in American foreign policy".[40]
They are doing precisely what they are claiming is a hoax...partnering with the CCP. Just like the Russian disinformation attack on a Presiential candidate and sitting President, & Hunter's laptop was a Russian plant, & the spy balloon alowed to traverse our country, was a weather balloon.

The Red Scare is real, & has begun to play out. Some in DC (The Freedom Caucus, & theri supporters), are initiating it by unveiling the actions & intentions of the left in DC to merge the USA with China.

How's it working out thus far? Their 1st joint venture was to socially engineer us to reduce healthcare costs, and redistribute wealth from unproductive 60+'ers, & sick people, to the survivers of C-19...younger healthier people. Worked like a charm.

If you are not scared by our own federal gov't, & decide to be dangerously naive, God help us all.

Old 02-13-2023, 06:58 AM

18,587 posts, read 7,450,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I voted the U.S. Federal Gov't.. They'll get us long before the rest will.
Or they'll cause number 4.

Old 02-13-2023, 07:07 AM

20,323 posts, read 21,138,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
The 3 W's...

Woke White Women.
Yes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies