Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2023, 12:53 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,867,540 times

Advertisements

California is mostly responsible for the Fentanyl crisis in America. Violent California drug cartels who should have been arrested in California, are trafficking in massive amounts of drugs across America.

I think it would be wise for the police to pull over young adults driving with California plates who meet certain "characteristics".

California is a "toxic" state and Americans economically punish California for the terrible things their state is doing to other states.

Kudos, to the Van Buren County sheriff's department in Michigan for California cartel members over.

https://ktla.com/news/california-man...il-judge-says/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2023, 01:13 PM

5,946 posts, read 2,765,554 times
Well sort of. Fentanyl is flooding across the southern (largely open) border into California (and Texas/Arizona) and it moves from there.

Old 03-12-2023, 02:48 PM

16,083 posts, read 6,860,239 times
I read they are in every major city in America and Congress
is working on treating them as FTO's ....Foreign Terrorist Organizations.

If labeled it will allow the military to get involved.

Drones,bombs, targeted takeouts.

Mexico and China on the chopping block.

Old 03-12-2023, 05:34 PM

29,835 posts, read 24,922,073 times
That stuff is all over the country. It's been in Michigan for over a decade and I lost several high school friends because of that crap. This is simply a fixture of life in America now, because politicians refuse to do anything about it and have even fought efforts to secure the border.

Doing street drugs is basically like playing Russian roulette. I've even heard of them sprinkling fentanyl on weed.

Old 03-12-2023, 05:45 PM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Martinez-Garcia is an illegal connected to the Sinaloa cartel. California has the largest numbers of illegals being a sanctuary state. Biden and the Dems have let in over 5 million illegals along with over 150 recognized terrorists — these will be the consequences of voting for democrats…..

Old 03-12-2023, 05:45 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
I suspect much of the supply going to MI, probably comes through KS. The highway that runs north/south on the eastern edge of the state has a lot of drug traffic moving through headed for KC, and then, I suspect Chicago to Detroit. In KS, all the little cities along that highway are heavy into drugs. I watched crack, etc. delivered to a neighbor's house in SE KS, 20 years ago, and this was within a couple of blocks of the middle school. I told a neighbor I thought this was happening, and he said it had been going on for at least 25 years. I talked to KBI, and it wasn't news to them. Why did they let it continue?

Cities, counties and states get a LOT OF MONEY from the"war on drugs", and if it were won, that cash flow stops. That is the only reason that I can see that it is ignored. Stop the funding of the "war on drugs", and maybe then, there will be an incentive to work toward minimizing the problem, as we will never rid the country of illegal drugs, and as we have seen, legalizing drugs in the liberal dives did nothing more than increase crime and theft by the druggies to feed their habits.

Taking illegal drugs is a choice, so maybe that is another part of the problem, enabling the drug addicts by making it seem like it is not their fault that they are drug addicts!!! Are these drug addicts dying because fentanyl is being produced, or because they are ingesting it, and whose fault is it if they buy something off the street that is laced with something that will kill them?

Old 03-12-2023, 05:48 PM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
I read they are in every major city in America and Congress
is working on treating them as FTO's ....Foreign Terrorist Organizations.

If labeled it will allow the military to get involved.

Drones,bombs, targeted takeouts.

Mexico and China on the chopping block.
But democrats will continue to create “sanctuary” cities and safe spaces for them to hide and get protected from the military or any enforcement…
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies