Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2023, 03:05 PM

2,018 posts, read 869,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Bwahahaha!

I was a journalist, for two major newspapers.

Tucker is no journalist.
And now you are a poster on city data. Congratulations!

Old 04-27-2023, 03:09 PM

8,342 posts, read 2,969,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
There is wide speculation at least on Twitter that Tucker is running. Would Conservatives/MAGAs vote for Tucker over Trump or Desantis?
I’d vote for Tucker over Biden and I don’t watch Tucker or Fox News. Seen a few Tucker vids on YT.

Old 04-27-2023, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
And he still beat Trump
Election fraud/senile pedophile 2024!

Old 04-27-2023, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heySkippy View Post
One more time. We didn't vote for Biden, we voted against Trump. We'll do it again, too.
We know. We know. Dems would vote for a senile pedophile in the effort to stop Trump. And they still lost.

ByeDone/Election fraud 2024!!!

Old 04-27-2023, 03:22 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,017,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Conservatives refuse to believe that they are not a majority of the electorate. If they don’t win, it must be fraud because they think that they are “We The People”.

If they admit to themselves that they are not a majority, that would necessitate adjusting their policies to appeal to a larger percentage of the growing demographic groups (minorities, youth, college grads) and they’re not prepared to do that. They’d rather move further and further to the right on the premise that there’s really a silent majority of rabid conservatives who don’t vote because the Pubs haven’t been shrill enough.

They haven’t figured out that a large number of those “silent“ conservatives are silent because they are long dead.
This, in a nutshell.

Old 04-27-2023, 03:34 PM

35,710 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Extremist views such as having a protected border, keeping pedophilia out of school, net-positive energy, and defense of the dollar.
If really wanted to do those things.
-1 pedophiles ? pick up all those known predators who roam our streets.
-2 border protection? is Fed territory. Worry about all the illegals your buds hire every day. You saw them cleaning up Ft Myers after Ian, we all did. They interviewed them, not a word...
3- positive energy? Learn from Disney - environmentally clean and support their own energy with their trash .
4– the dollar! stop spending out tax dollars on your personal foolishness. Stop trying to destroy our biggest source of income for our state.

Old 04-27-2023, 03:34 PM

17,804 posts, read 13,708,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Conservatives refuse to believe that they are not a majority of the electorate. If they don’t win, it must be fraud because they think that they are “We The People”.

If they admit to themselves that they are not a majority, that would necessitate adjusting their policies to appeal to a larger percentage of the growing demographic groups (minorities, youth, college grads) and they’re not prepared to do that. They’d rather move further and further to the right on the premise that there’s really a silent majority of rabid conservatives who don’t vote because the Pubs haven’t been shrill enough.
They don't realize that they are annoying to normal people. They all need to have "off buttons" installed so the people that have to be around them can shut them off when they have heard enough.

Old 04-27-2023, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
I’d vote for Tucker over Biden and I don’t watch Tucker or Fox News. Seen a few Tucker vids on YT.
Really ? You believed anything came out his mouth ?

Old 04-27-2023, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Of course he is a journalist. He is the probably the prominent journalist of 2023 globally. He destroyed the entire J6 narrative, they actually quietly released them from prison after Tucker exposed the lie. He was the only person in corporate media saying the truth about the war in Ukraine.
Was Tuckie boy in Ukraine ? He went there ? Or even To DC ? I don’t watch him - just wondering if ever left the studio.

Old 04-27-2023, 03:49 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,744,539 times
It would be extremely interesting to see him run against Trump.
His audience consistently attracted a younger 24-54 age group, including (surprise!) democrats, independents along with republicans.
Millions were loyal viewers.
He does have an America first attitude.
He is extremely articulate in impromptu discussion.
He was one of few who had Tulsi Gabbard on often, and agreed with her very intelligent common sense opinions about the military industrial complex and other issues that are crushing America.
Lots of democrats would support him over Biden.

Found this:

“I have zero political ambition in life. My ambition is to write my script and that’s what you’ll hear from anyone who knows me,” Carlson told Semafor’s Ben Smith in July 2022.

He added that “I don’t want power and I’ve never wanted power, [but] I’m annoyed by things and want them to change.”

https://dailycaller.com/2023/04/24/t...ign-president/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies