Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2023, 01:01 PM

10,163 posts, read 7,823,475 times

Advertisements

As far as I can see gas prices are still high and food prices at the grocery store are still going up...plus you have shrinkflation which makes it even worse.

Does he have anything else he can campaign on because I don't see the economy doing good. He is clueless if he does. But maybe that's all he has.

I guess it doesn't even matter when he has the Justice Dept, CIA, SMS, MSM FBI and everyone else on his side. They've already made the statement it has to be Biden that wins in 2024 so it doesn't matter what he goes out and reads from the teleprompter...his people will see to it that he wins.

He really doesn't even need to campaign or debate. His people will 'put' him in office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2023, 01:09 PM

30,120 posts, read 18,727,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
As far as I can see gas prices are still high and food prices at the grocery store are still going up...plus you have shrinkflation which makes it even worse.

Does he have anything else he can campaign on because I don't see the economy doing good. He is clueless if he does. But maybe that's all he has.

I guess it doesn't even matter when he has the Justice Dept, CIA, SMS, MSM FBI and everyone else on his side. They've already made the statement it has to be Biden that wins in 2024 so it doesn't matter what he goes out and reads from the teleprompter...his people will see to it that he wins.

He really doesn't even need to campaign or debate. His people will 'put' him in office.
Democrats are done with elections. They work for new ways to install their puppets, despite the will of the people.

Old 07-09-2023, 01:09 PM

25,970 posts, read 18,956,125 times
Bidenomics: the purposeful decimation of the economy.

Bidenology: the purposeful decimation of society and morality.

As for the election: unless the rest of us can find a way to remove the cloak the left has placed around the election process and remove their monopoly, the election results have already been decided.

Old 07-09-2023, 01:11 PM

5,203 posts, read 3,128,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Democrats are done with elections. They work for new ways to install their puppets, despite the will of the people.
Yes, but we will still have “elections” and they will prove to the world the strength of our democracy.

Old 07-09-2023, 01:51 PM

6,866 posts, read 9,404,474 times
I don’t think it matters, really. MSM will see to it that “Bidenomics” is portrayed as a positive thing and Democrats don’t care; they just vote blue no matter who.

Old 07-09-2023, 02:00 PM

815 posts, read 738,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Or maybe...only 30% of the population is truly supportive of a reality TV president. It's kind of weird how Democrats apparently have the power to rig any election in their favor, but somehow managed to lose the House and barely hold on to the Senate. Are things perfect now? No, but they have improved in many ways. My investments have outperformed any year of the Trump presidency this year. Admittedly, with inflation, that money won't go as far, but it is nice to not see my investment portfolio bouncing up and down like a ping pong ball because the president can't resist putting everything that pops into his head out on Twitter.

Old 07-09-2023, 02:02 PM

19,441 posts, read 15,295,365 times
It's laughable.

Old 07-09-2023, 04:32 PM

24,588 posts, read 17,327,951 times
As long as the Dems have early voting and late late counting they will be able to make up whatever they need to push their candidate over the top.

The media will twist, spin, pivot, deny, denounce, make up, stretch, obscure and outright LIE about anything and everything to install their chosen one.

It has always been an uphill battle for any Republican.

Old 07-09-2023, 04:47 PM

29,859 posts, read 24,982,405 times
He's only fallen a few times. It could have been worse... He could have gone down a ramp extra cautiously... Or appeared too orange... And he never used 2 hands to drink a glass of water... Biden is an ice cream guy. How cool! These are things democrats think about. Not so much the obvious stuff like rising crime, rapid inflation, possible WW3...

Old 07-09-2023, 05:10 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,644,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
As long as the Dems have early voting and late late counting they will be able to make up whatever they need to push their candidate over the top.

The media will twist, spin, pivot, deny, denounce, make up, stretch, obscure and outright LIE about anything and everything to install their chosen one.

It has always been an uphill battle for any Republican.
I would like to ask you a serious question and hopefully you can explain this.

Why was the last Republican President to win the Popular Vote & the Electoral College without the help of the USSC (Dubya in 2000) or solely with the Electoral College (Trump in 2016) was Bush Sr. in 1988?

That means that Republicans have only Won 2 out of the last 8 Presidential Elections since then.

You seriously can't sit there and blame the Media or Early Voting as to why the last Popularly Elected Republican President was 35 years ago.

Ever think it might be the quality of the Candidates the GOP has put forth so far that doesn't appeal to regular Americans?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies