Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2023, 04:18 PM

29,813 posts, read 24,895,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Politicians are always playing with babies; Biden is no exception.

Joe and Hunter Biden's broken moral compass has entered the chat...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2023, 04:19 PM

24,477 posts, read 17,215,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I’ll take “things you can do as president that would get the rest of us arrested” for $100 Alex

Yeah really. A stranger walks up to your wife who is holding your baby girl and he pretends to eat her up? That is just dumb but I don't think I would read anymore into this a just Joe being inappropriate Joe.

The Dad should have punched him.

Old 07-14-2023, 04:21 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,162,884 times
This is what pedo's do...

Biting Biden...

He needs to be put out to pasture - in a dumpy LTC facility.

Karma will BITE him in the rear soon enough.

Old 07-14-2023, 04:27 PM

1,640 posts, read 1,644,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
He's motor boating her. Biden doesn't know front to back. That child is scared to death that some stranger is doing that to her. Biden needs to learn some social skills.
Only social skills? You also scare me.

Old 07-14-2023, 04:53 PM

5,328 posts, read 3,209,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
That is just dumb but I don't think I would read anymore into this a just Joe being inappropriate Joe.
Agree. Weird, for sure. But people who have kids generally do weird things that are totally innocent. My grandmother used to do something similar - you know the whole "I'm gonna eat you up" schtick.

For me, it's the fake outrage (can we call it BDS at this point?) that people display. These snowflakes are so creeped out by this but don't dare speak negatively about their idol who said, on the record, he'd date his own daughter. That's creepy, full stop.

But I agree with the sentiment, it's still "odd" for someone to do that to a child you don't know.

The thing is...there are 100 other reasons to not like the President or his policies, why people put so much energy into this nothingburger is beyond me. And then they wonder why nobody takes them seriously.

Old 07-14-2023, 05:22 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,856,161 times
"You're so sweet, your name must be Candy."

-- Joe "Pedo" Briben

We are watching the last months of Joe Briben's fast slide into a permanent state of mental dysfunction, one which will result in him being tube-fed.

It's sad to watch, but it's more pathetic to think that anyone voted for this fossilized turd.

Old 07-14-2023, 06:30 PM

22 posts, read 8,916 times
PLEASE my fellow Conservatives and Republicans. PLEASE STOP this believing lies and rumors, endless conspiracy theories and in this case an ALTERED VIDEO.

Seems META (Facebook) has alerted and tagged it as a altered video and therefore faked.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ideo-it-was-a/

Media bias/Fact check has this above websight listed as below.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politifact/

Overall, we rate Politifact Left-Center Biased based on fact checks that tend to be more favorable for the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting and a credible fact-checker that is not without bias.

I always check links to see if it is worth using and least likely to be click-bait. This is where TRUTH IS GOING. People believe anything that meets our IDEOLOGY and QUICKLY ACCEPT anything that mocks the opposing team.

FACTS MATTER And WE LOSE OUR DEMOCRACY IF WE DO NOT KEEP FACTUALLY ALERT.

It will be affected by AI more and more in the future and OUR TEAM IS SO EASY TO BAIT SADLY

Things my wife tells me from facebook from local conservatives which is most by far even those collecting disability and public assistance. It is funny but truly sad that so many are so easy to dupe....
I mean if someone posts Biden grows a beak? They would send it to each other and call him Pinocchio and BELIEVE IT.

Old 07-14-2023, 07:05 PM

8,330 posts, read 2,961,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moderatedensityandgreen View Post
PLEASE my fellow Conservatives and Republicans. PLEASE STOP this believing lies and rumors, endless conspiracy theories and in this case an ALTERED VIDEO.

Seems META (Facebook) has alerted and tagged it as a altered video and therefore faked.

Overall, we rate Politifact Left-Center Biased based on fact checks that tend to be more favorable for the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting and a credible fact-checker that is not without bias.

I always check links to see if it is worth using and least likely to be click-bait. This is where TRUTH IS GOING. People believe anything that meets our IDEOLOGY and QUICKLY ACCEPT anything that mocks the opposing team.

It will be affected by AI more and more in the future and OUR TEAM IS SO EASY TO BAIT SADLY

Things my wife tells me from facebook from local conservatives which is most by far even those collecting disability and public assistance. It is funny but truly sad that so many are so easy to dupe....
I mean if someone posts Biden grows a beak? They would send it to each other and call him Pinocchio and BELIEVE IT.
Hogwash. Watch the video closely and watch others as Biden does what he does. The vid is not sped up or tampered with. And Biden has made girls squirm many times on video, along with women.

“Things my wife tells me from Facebook from local conservatives…..” Proves absolutely nothing. And uppercase is overrated and doesn’t make anything true.

Joe’s family needs to have a talk with him about the way he touches young and adult females and about retiring from politics.

Guy that says he hates Trump tells Joe Biden, “Don’t touch kids, you pervert.”

https://youtu.be/nTwxrWI8B68

Old 07-14-2023, 07:11 PM

29,813 posts, read 24,895,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Hogwash. Watch the video closely and watch others as Biden does what he does. The vid is not sped up or tampered with. And Biden has made girls squirm many times on video, along with women.

“Things my wife tells me from Facebook from local conservatives…..” Proves absolutely nothing. And uppercase is overrated and doesn’t make anything true.

Joe’s family needs to have a talk with him about the way he touches young and adult females and about retiring from politics.

Guy that says he hates Trump tells Joe Biden, “Don’t touch kids, you pervert.”

https://youtu.be/nTwxrWI8B68

That "fact check" link that the poster originally supplied was referring to a completely different incident. I think they are either confused, or being disingenuous in their attempted defense of Biden.

Old 07-14-2023, 07:12 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 25 days ago)

27,640 posts, read 16,123,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moderatedensityandgreen View Post

"Fellow conservatives "? Lol, sure thing bub.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies