Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2023, 08:47 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
So her son-in-law, who is apparently a correspondent for Dutch TV shows (looked him up), takes a picture with one of the most distinct people there that day (which would make for good TV, of course) while covering the day's events for one of these shows and it proves....what?

Meanwhile, I notice curious repeated actions by a fellow who is part of the fake electors plot as he hangs around Jones at the Capitol, who was doing interesting things that day. Note that it's not definitive by itself, but is a possible point in favor of my theory. Time will tell.

Last edited by latimeria; 08-18-2023 at 09:02 PM..

Old 08-18-2023, 09:02 PM

30,169 posts, read 11,809,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Your conspiracy theory is based on a still picture?

Nancy Pelosi's son in law was wandering around taking video during the riot, maybe he did something to cue someone?
I agree with you. Who cares. Nothing illegal about being outside the capital on Jan 6th. Inside is a different story. Protests are legal be it Trump's lawyer or Alex Jones.

Old 08-18-2023, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I agree with you. Who cares. Nothing illegal about being outside the capital on Jan 6th. Inside is a different story. Protests are legal be it Trump's lawyer or Alex Jones.
What this possibly shows, though, is the two events are connected more than it appears. Inside events (fake electors) depended on the official part being delayed. Stuff like this starts to show that some out there may have been orchestrating things to help create the delay needed.

As that Twitter thread posits, Alex Jones made specific movements, along with the Proud Boys, that helped move the crowds to certain areas. One of the times Chesebro does the phone-hat thing is right before the crowd breaks police lines. Interesting to see it lay out some of what Alex Jones did that day and there was Chesebro too.

There were a lot of different kinds of people there that day. Straight up true protestors, nothing more. People who got carried away and went farther and went inside the Capitol. Then there are people like the Oath Keepers, who had been doing a lot of plotting and coordinating ahead of that day, and the fake electors side. Lots of details out there in affidavits, indictments, etc.

It's the last set, the plotting people, who are the most worrisome. Things like the Jan 5th hotel meeting, Grassley strangely saying he expected Pence wouldn't be there so he would have to preside (which showed up as part of Chesebro's idea), and other curiosities, just all sorts of hints that there was more than just an organic protest gone wrong that day.

Last edited by latimeria; 08-18-2023 at 09:41 PM..

Old 08-18-2023, 09:25 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,330,074 times
Why can't Kenneth Chesebro admit he was at the January 6 insurrection with Alex Jones and not plead the 5th? Considering they were recording and Chesebro is on video. Co-conspirator #5 needs to be Indicted and Imprisoned. Unamerican traitor. I have no sympathy for these traitors and treasonous fools.

Old 08-18-2023, 09:39 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,653 posts, read 16,142,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Why can't Kenneth Chesebro admit he was at the January 6 insurrection with Alex Jones and not plead the 5th? Considering they were recording and Chesebro is on video. Co-conspirator #5 needs to be Indicted and Imprisoned. Unamerican traitor. I have no sympathy for these traitors and treasonous fools.
Judge Jury And Executioner?

Old 08-18-2023, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
What this possibly shows, though, is the two events are connected more than it appears. Inside events (fake electors) depended on the official part being delayed. Stuff like this starts to show that some out there may have been orchestrating things to help create the delay needed.

As that Twitter thread posits, Alex Jones made specific movements, along with the Proud Boys, that helped move the crowds to certain areas. One of the times Chesebro does the phone-hat thing right before the crowd breaks police lines. Interesting to see it lay out some of what Alex Jones did that day and there was Chesebro too.

There were a lot of different kinds of people there that day. Straight up true protestors, nothing more. People who got carried away and went farther and went inside the Capitol. Then there are people like the Oath Keepers, who had been doing a lot of plotting and coordinating ahead of that day, and the fake electors side.

It's the last set, the plotting people, who are the most worrisome. Things like the Jan 5th hotel meeting, Grassley strangely saying he thought Pence wouldn't be there so he would have to preside (which showed up as part of Chesebro's idea), and other curiosities, just all sorts of hints that there was more than just an organic protest gone wrong that day.

It seems like grasping at straws. Because of Trump many of these people believed the election was stolen and they thought Pence could save the day. I have an issue with trying to stretch the law to fit whoever you are going after beyond Trump. It plays right into MAGA saying the left was out to get them.

Old 08-18-2023, 09:46 PM

Quote:
He does have a right to plead the 5th and avoid self incrimination. Do you want to take that right taken away? He might be a unamerican traitor as you say. But he has the right to plead the 5th.

Old 08-18-2023, 09:49 PM

8,340 posts, read 6,790,598 times
Quote:
The Constitution does not require a conviction of participation in an insurrection, only to have been involved. Chesebro was involved in the insurrection whether convicted or not
So was Ray Epps which the FBI has denied that he was one of their agents yet he had been seen and recorded inciting people to go into the capital.

Old 08-18-2023, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
It seems like grasping at straws. Because of Trump many of these people believed the election was stolen and they thought Pence could save the day. I have an issue with trying to stretch the law to fit whoever you are going after beyond Trump. It plays right into MAGA saying the left was out to get them.
*Shrug* as I've mentioned earlier, it's not definitive proof. But I am not claiming everyone there was evidence of this theory of mine. Here I am talking about someone who is one of the 6 un-named (but all but 1 are easily identifiable by the actions described) co-conspirators in the fake electors scheme that Trump was indicted for, who had mentioned via email that chaos could aid the plan by getting Supreme Court justices to take up their case, who plead the 5th in a Jan 6th committee deposition about whether he was in DC in Jan 2021 ...
https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/18/polit...n-6/index.html

and huh, turns out he was there in the Capitol grounds with another specific person who was doing very interesting things that day that seem to correspond to delays being created and chaos.

It's a lot less out there than a lot of the claims that show up in this forum. Will be interesting to see as time goes on.

Last edited by latimeria; 08-18-2023 at 10:29 PM..

Old 08-18-2023, 09:57 PM

21,480 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojavedweller View Post
What insurrection? Which of the January 6 political prisoners has been charged with insurrection?
Exactly!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies