Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2023, 06:52 AM

10,088 posts, read 7,763,936 times

Advertisements

• WTH?!!

So now we have illegals being allowed to get driver licenses at the DMV in some states and in turn they are automatically sent a voting ballot?

I don't have a link. I was listening to a podcast and they were discussing this new way the dems are cheating.

Anyone hear of this? Is it true?

First off, are they having to prove they have auto-insurance? I doubt illegals care to get auto insurance. So there is no need for any documents. We just give them driver licenses without proof of real name, real address, background check to make sure they aren't drunks and drive drunk all the time, etc.?

So they can go get a U-Haul, go the the border and load up their illegal friends and drive them on in? Or they rent a huge truck and go to a busy area and run a bunch of real American citizens over?

Why are they getting voting ballots? You know these will be used for illegal voting. How is that not blatant cheating?

Republicans if this is true, we got to up our game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2023, 07:00 AM

21,468 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
  • WTH?!!

So now we have illegals being allowed to get driver licenses at the DMV in some states and in turn they are automatically sent a voting ballot?

I don't have a link. I was listening to a podcast and they were discussing this new way the dems are cheating.

First off, are they having to prove they have auto-insurance? I doubt illegals care to get auto insurance. So there is no need for any documents. We just give them driver licenses without proof of real name, real address, background check to make sure they aren't drunks and drive drunk all the time, etc.?

So they can go get a U-Haul, go the the border and load up their illegal friends and drive them on in? Or they rent a huge truck and go to a busy area and run a bunch of real American citizens over?

Why are they getting voting ballots? You know these will be used for illegal voting. How is that not blatant cheating?

It's the Motor Voter rule that many states passed in the early 90s I think. It was where anyone who gets a driver's license gets a voter registration card as well, though it's only supposed to go to eligible voters. Every election year there will be immigration visa holders who say they received voter registration cards in the mail after they went to the DMV. I'm sure it's been happening for years.

Old 09-21-2023, 07:08 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Basically, we know the Dems desperately need voters on their side, as they currently losing both black and Hispanic voters.

The "claim" is that some "slip" through the loopholes:

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/26/69784...not-on-purpose

"Immigrants like Asife, who lived in Pennsylvania on a student visa in the early 2000s, were confused by the process of getting a driver's license and accidentally registered to vote. (NPR is not using his full name because what he did was technically illegal, and he's concerned about the repercussions in his community.)"

"After hearing hundreds of similar stories, Pennsylvania officials realized they had a problem. They decided to change their system so that one of the first questions people are asked when applying for a driver's license is "Are you a citizen?" If the answer is no, applicants are never asked whether they want to register to vote. The forms are also available in 14 languages, instead of two."

So, you have that. You will also have those that have stolen the identity of an American citizen, and thus would be able to vote, and I am convinced some of the deceased voters are actually illegals using a stolen identity of a deceased citizen.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/wash...9547c8a7b.html

"(The Center Square) – During recent election cycles, the Washington Department of Licensing, or DOL, received numerous reports of foreign nationals being automatically registered to vote in the state, even in cases where they insisted to DOL they were not legally allowed to vote. Some county election agencies have described it as a “rare” occurrence, but it is currently unknown to what extent this problem occurred."

https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/law-gr...o-voter-fraud/

“[A] major concern is that many states, including New York, use their DMVs to enroll voters. Since New York does not have voter-identification laws like the majority of other states do, this bill increases the potential for voter fraud,” state Sen. Republican *Minority Leader John Flanagan (R–Suffolk) said Tuesday."

I guess it is pretty easy to see why Dems don't want voter ID, photo ID in particular. In KS, we have to show a government ID/DL, and match a "signature" check in order to vote. That someone cannot get a state ID because they are poor or of color is a bogus claim. One cannot survive without some sort of photo ID anymore, and even those on public assistance must have a state ID if they do not have a DL. Seriously, they could take mobile unit out and do IDs in areas where needed, but the whole idea is to avoid this.

Kick every Dem to the curb in 2024, or we lose the country!

Old 09-21-2023, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
It's the Motor Voter rule that many states passed in the early 90s I think. It was where anyone who gets a driver's license gets a voter registration card as well, though it's only supposed to go to eligible voters. Every election year there will be immigration visa holders who say they received voter registration cards in the mail after they went to the DMV. I'm sure it's been happening for years.
Thanks. Is this in every state? Motor Voter..lol DMV needs to stop this practice. I'm even surprised illegals are allowed to get a license. Are they required to have auto insurance? They don't need any documentation al all? Wow.

Replublicans still need to fortify our voting before it's too late.

Old 09-21-2023, 07:17 AM

7,917 posts, read 3,458,721 times
Quote:
Thanks. Is this in every state? Motor Voter..lol DMV needs to stop this practice. I'm even surprised illegals are allowed to get a license. Are they required to have auto insurance? They don't need any documentation al all? Wow.

Replublicans still need to fortify our voting before it's too late.
I think you're talking about something different though right? Non citizens getting a license then automatically getting a mail in ballot sent to them. If I'm understanding you correctly. Sounds like something California would do and maybe Arizona. I don't know though.

Old 09-21-2023, 07:19 AM

9,866 posts, read 4,638,421 times
Can add Pennsylvania to that list. This week

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/penn...y?id=103321334

Pennsylvania was a. state that had issues when verifying votes/voters over the last decade without automatic voter registration

https://www.cbsnews.com/philadelphia...in-pa-to-vote/

Apparently the governor did it with an executive order. Yes where are the Republicants.

Old 09-21-2023, 07:24 AM

24,484 posts, read 17,226,594 times
In my state, Ma. The majority Democrat legislature pushed driver licenses for illegals through and put it on the desk of the then Republican Governor. He wanted to see the license have a distinction from the citizen license because he was concerned that the Illegals could use it to gain a vote. He vetoed it but the Dems over ruled him with numbers, then the public got involved. The public had to get so many signatures to have the question put on the ballot. They got the number needed but were then sent back by the Dems for several thousand more. They got them and it was on the ballot and this being the Liberal state that it is the Illegal Aliens now can walk in to their local RMV and get a drivers license.

What is really wrong but so typical is that for years, really decades the RMV has been understaffed. It has gotten better but it can still take hours to go in and get what you need. Our new and very Liberal Governor, in response to the rush of Illegals into the RMV's hired more agents to help them.

oh well, they tell us that the roads are safer because the Illegals were driving anyways without knowing the rules of the road and without insurance.... What a mess. It is such a mess would we really be surprised if they are voting?

Old 09-21-2023, 07:25 AM

6,104 posts, read 3,341,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post

Pennsylvania was a. state that had issues when verifying votes/voters over the last decade without automatic voter registration

Apparently the governor did it with an executive order. Yes where are the Republicants.
PA is the key. I don’t believe Trump can win without PA.

Old 09-21-2023, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post

Yes, this is what I heard but sn't this the same thing...getting auto voting ballots when you do to the DMV?

Dems are starting to ramp up the cheating. It is rampant....arrest Trump, get his name off the ballot, get extra ballots for dead people and I imagine before it is over illegals will all be voting. It literally stresses me out. We can't have these people stay in the White House any longer. They are not our friends. They are not our county's friends.

Old 09-21-2023, 07:32 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
  • WTH?!!

Plain and simple:

It is modern day ballot box stuffing.

It's not who votes - it's who counts the votes - Joseph Stalin
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies