Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2023, 01:19 PM

29,795 posts, read 24,880,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I agree with most of your post, but I don't think they like Christians either. Just sayin'

They don't like organized religion in general. They prefer people to be divided so government can be the principle seat of power in this nation and center of our human universe, because government is an angry authoritarian's most effective tool for getting what they want. They view religion as competition to all that.

So why are far leftists pandering to radical Islam??? It's not because they like them. Leftists know how those people treat and view gays and women for example. But some leftists don't really like gay people either. They just tolerate all these different groups, because the left achieves the greatest success when they can find an army of willing and useful idiots. It is the right that is accused of being more selective when it comes to who they pander to, and they may have a point.

7,633 posts, read 8,699,793 times
This face-covering woman being interviewed at the protest in NYC says she is an American citizen but she is against America-first:

https://twitter.com/MrSinha_/status/1711573266006192467

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeCoffee View Post
I lean left but support Israel, especially in this instance. Hamas is a terrorist group that slaughtered Jewish babies sleeping in cribs. They took innocent children as hostages. That's a special breed of horror, and Hamas leaders had to know it would trigger a response. They don't seem to care that their people are now collateral damage, but Israel had to respond. Americans certainly would.

If, let's say, Seattle was being attacked regularly by Vancouver, the US Air Force would bomb Vancouver into the Stone Age. Then some investor would come in and build a Dunkin and a Super Wal-Mart on the land... an no one would bat an eye. But if Israel defends itself from terrorism, it becomes a PR nightmare. I don't get it.
You are the exception to the rule or just less vocal than other Democrats I've heard or seen in media.

Old 10-14-2023, 01:23 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by santafe400 View Post
If Israel was a Christian nation, these so-called activists would be nowhere to be found.

Maybe if they cared so much, they would go to a Native American reservation in the US to see the so called damage that their ancestors actually did to the "natives."

It all boils down to closeted antisemitism. If the so called "oppressors" were Christian or any other Arab minority there would be crickets from the same folks.

That reminds me of feminists when they would say breast cancer would be cued by now if it happened to men. Oh the irony that it was an insult to women that only men could solve the problem , and they clearly have no idea of the existence of prostate cancer.

Where do you get the idea that Muslims got a free ride? Movies were nothing but about Islamic terrorists resulting in Iraq, Syria, etc. They are appeased by importing them into the West so hopefully they will commit more acts of terror so we can "fight them" over there so we can destabilize another country and bring more over here ....It almost seems like a globalist plan to liquidate all nation states.....cept for one.

Oh yeah Christianity is so revered here now. Its a -2 on the identity politics score sheet. A black heterosexual christian dead in a ditch is no big deal. Disclaimer, I am not Christian either. I left some time ago because its ....wrong.

There is a club. I am not in it. I don't think you are in it. I don't think those Israeli citizens who were killed are in it, and I don't think the civilians in Gaza are in it. The leader of Hamas might be in it. Netanyahu might be in it.

At this point if you do not suspect some globalist liquidation , rearrangement, extermination plan for most of humanity I don't know what to tell. you. Granted its hard to pick which exact one is being implemented , but I have mine picked out because so far its been predictive.

Old 10-14-2023, 01:28 PM

39,200 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
They don't like organized religion in general. They prefer people to be divided so government can be the principle seat of power in this nation and center of our human universe, because government is an angry authoritarian's most effective tool for getting what they want. They view religion as competition to all that.

So why are far leftists pandering to radical Islam??? It's not because they like them. Leftists know how those people treat and view gays and women for example. But some leftists don't really like gay people either. They just tolerate all these different groups, because the left achieves the greatest success when they can find an army of willing and useful idiots. It is the right that is accused of being more selective when it comes to who they pander to, and they may have a point.
yeah agree

Old 10-14-2023, 01:45 PM

39,200 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Short answer is that, they are idiots.

More political correct or longer answer is that, They need to realize that even today the best place for an Arab to live freely and comfortably in the Middle East is... in Israel.

These wars, mostly stemming from the Arab refusal to accept the existence of Israel in a "Muslim land". Until you understand this point, you don't know anything about the conflict.

Old 10-14-2023, 02:02 PM

16,555 posts, read 10,607,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk1 View Post
Why are protestors in NYC and around the world upset with Israel trying to crush Hamas, who has enslaved Palestinian women?
They're upset because Israel has dared to commit the following atrocities:

- They exist.
- They maintain a Jewish identity.
- They refuse to hand over a landmark that the Muslims claim as a holy spot, only about 2,000 years or so after the Jews already claimed that same landmark as their own holy spot.
- They actually had the nerve to identify a particular city as their capital, something that no other nation on earth (except for all of them) has ever dared to do.
- When they are attacked, they fight back instead of wringing their hands and worrying about what they might have done to deserve getting attacked.
- Their flag looks better than that preschooler's scribble that ISIS uses.

It is because of these flagrant and provocative actions that the protesters have no choice but to protest against Israel and demonstrate in favor of the side that would gleefully kill them (the protesters) if they ever got the opportunity.

Old 10-14-2023, 02:36 PM

78,331 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
They are probably watching Al Jazeera which doesn't show the damage to Israeli villages/towns or really speak of Hamas's war crimes against Israeli civilians.
Was a long time ago but when the Malaysian earthquake\tsunami hit, al jazeera and the various state run media in nations like Iran hinted at or claimed that Israel and the US caused it by detonating a nuclear weapon.

Old 10-14-2023, 02:47 PM

29,506 posts, read 22,620,513 times
Why?

Because they're a bunch of idiots who jump on the "free palestine" bandwagon whenever possible.

Old 10-14-2023, 02:52 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Why?, because the far left Marxist have been committed and have had great success indoctrinating the youth.

Now think of the future of this nation not just Israel , because all those students that deny what HAMAS did and support them, they are the future politicians, doctors, media people, lawyers, prosecutors, mayors, governors, teachers, congress people, police, MILITARY PERSONAL, scientists and voters

If they support what HAMAS does there, why wouldn't they support something like that here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies