Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2023, 11:57 AM

1,426 posts, read 1,031,786 times

Advertisements

Ramaswamy & Carlson discuss how to avoid World War:

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...27415241867538
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2023, 01:12 PM

6,104 posts, read 3,341,443 times
I agree with no war in Ukraine, Syria, Yemen, just about everywhere on the planet.

But this Israel- Hamas deal is different and unlike all the others. Hamas crossed a distinct red line and they must pay for doing it. If you allow babies and grandmas to be slaughtered for absolutely no reason other than hatred, there is no point in even fielding a military.

So while I get what Tucker and Vivek are saying here, I just can’t get behind it. Hamas must be destroyed, and we’ll worry about the next generation of terrorists later.

Old 10-19-2023, 01:26 PM

10,754 posts, read 4,344,063 times
I'm against WW3, but if it gets rid of Vivek Ramaswamy and Kim Kardouchian - the 2 most unlikable people on planet earth - I welcome it.

Old 10-19-2023, 02:00 PM

1,426 posts, read 1,031,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post

So while I get what Tucker and Vivek are saying here, I just can’t get behind it. Hamas must be destroyed, and we’ll worry about the next generation of terrorists later.
Did not see all of the interview but Vivek's simple idea to avoid an all-out war is targeted assassinations which Israel has done before. But not just one or two Hamas leaders but "100" leaders.

That will take longer, unless Hamas leadership decides to hang out together (not virtually). Then 20 or so at a time can be eliminated.

Old 10-19-2023, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahayana View Post
Did not see all of the interview but Vivek's simple idea to avoid an all-out war is targeted assassinations which Israel has done before. But not just one or two Hamas leaders but "100" leaders.

That will take longer, unless Hamas leadership decides to hang out together (not virtually). Then 20 or so at a time can be eliminated.
I don’t believe it is possible to destroy 100 Hamas leaders without an all-out war inside Gaza.

Again, I get the sentiment, we all want peace and we wish this had never happened.

But out here in reality, what Vivek is proposing will not work.

Now whether Israel invades and goes after Hamas, I don’t think anyone is sure what will happen at this moment in time.

Old 10-19-2023, 03:16 PM

2,036 posts, read 1,604,422 times
Interesting video, but what they discussed would not stop WWIII from happening.

Old 10-25-2023, 08:51 AM

I watched Tucker’s newest video with ret Col McGregor. I normally like both Tucker’s and Col McGregor’s viewpoints.

But I strongly disagree with both of them about how we should proceed.

In the video, they kept bringing up Erdogan as a “voice of reason” and someone who can broker a deal.

But then Erdogan goes and refers to Hamas as a “liberation group”. Do liberation groups normally murder 1400 people, to include babies and grandmas?

I like the idea of peace, but after what Hamas did, that goes beyond human decency. It just seems wrong to coerce Israel into accepting what happened and to demand that they stand down. If 1400 Americans had just been executed, babies and grandmas including, and they posted videos of the actual murders on social media, there is no way anyone who is decent in America would be advocating for restraint. Obviously, “the Squad” would be happy to see Muslim terrorists kill Americans, but nobody else would be ok with it.

Old 11-27-2023, 11:26 AM

10,477 posts, read 6,991,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
I don’t believe it is possible to destroy 100 Hamas leaders without an all-out war inside Gaza.

Again, I get the sentiment, we all want peace and we wish this had never happened.

But out here in reality, what Vivek is proposing will not work.

Now whether Israel invades and goes after Hamas, I don’t think anyone is sure what will happen at this moment in time.
The issue is there isn't just an issue with Hamas, and these are "good" people being held hostage by Hamas. While that is true to an extent, its clear that Palestinians are brainwashed to want zero part of being with Israel. Unfortunately, you cannot negotiate peace without war in this type of environment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies