Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2023, 05:11 AM

31,941 posts, read 27,048,330 times

Advertisements

Everybody is getting in on the action.

Chinese nationals are now part of huge migrant caravans making their way to US southern boarder to enter USA on asylum or humanitarian claims.

https://apnews.com/article/chinese-e...c2ea118aa280c6

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-caravan.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw37pQcmjY4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2023, 05:39 AM

29,527 posts, read 22,704,392 times
As if we don't have enough problems with illegals from other countries.

More chinese criminals flooding our borders, contributing absolutely nothing of value to our communities, interested only in creating their own balkanized havens where people don't want to learn the native language or adjust to its cultural norms.

Old 11-02-2023, 05:40 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,582,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
As if we don't have enough problems with illegals from other countries.

More chinese criminals flooding our borders, contributing absolutely nothing of value to our communities, interested only in creating their own balkanized havens where people don't want to learn the native language or adjust to its cultural norms.
Yes - be like me or you are a nothing

Old 11-02-2023, 05:47 AM

39,245 posts, read 27,645,276 times
Nobody should come to the United States illegally, period.

Either we enforce the immigration law or we don't, either we have a border, or we don't. Your choice.

Chinese brag about how secure their border is, and they are right. I dont think we are even interested in securing our border and I blame both parties for the current border problem.

Such a shame!

Old 11-02-2023, 05:50 AM

5,177 posts, read 4,955,579 times
Border? I thought we did away with our borders a few years ago.

Old 11-02-2023, 05:54 AM

6,146 posts, read 3,369,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
I don’t believe you are as stupid as your response makes you out to be.

Even you must know on some levels that diversity is history’s pathway to chaos.

“Emphasizing diversity has been the pitfall, not the strength, of nations throughout history. The Roman Empire worked as long as Iberians, Greeks, Jews, Gauls and myriad other African, Asian and European communities spoke Latin, cherished habeas corpus and saw being Roman as preferable to identifying with their own particular tribe. By the fifth century, diversity had won out but would soon prove a fatal liability.
Rome disintegrated when it became unable to assimilate new influxes of northern European tribes. Newcomers had no intention of giving up their Gothic, Hunnish or Vandal identities.”

- Victor Davis Hanson

Old 11-02-2023, 05:59 AM

11,578 posts, read 6,052,540 times
China bought off Biden. They are getting their money's worth. A truck load of new Chinese spies are coming to a corporate office or government agency near you.

The Russians must be kicking themselves for not buying off Biden as well. It is not too late. Yet.

Old 11-02-2023, 06:31 AM

63,009 posts, read 29,203,719 times
Quote:
Is that how you view a desired assimilation of immigrants who they themselves chose to migrate here? Why come here if you don't want to be a part of us? Are we just a cash cow to them? That does't mean they can't retain their native cultures and languages but when out in mainstream America be a part of us not separate from us. How could anyone find fault with that unless they have an agenda? What is yours?

Old 11-02-2023, 06:37 AM

7,403 posts, read 3,554,248 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Is that how you view a desired assimilation of immigrants who they themselves chose to migrate here? Why come here if you don't want to be a part of us? Are we just a cash cow to them? That does't mean they can't retain their native cultures and languages but when out in mainstream America be a part of us not separate from us. How could anyone find fault with that unless they have an agenda? What is yours?
they will tell you exactly what/who they are. they are quite open about it. proud even.

Old 11-02-2023, 06:44 AM

6,826 posts, read 9,374,573 times
They may be swarming across our southern border, but Joe Biden and Alejandro Mayorkas will continue to roll out the red carpet, encourage it, but then tell everyone else that the border is “secure.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies