Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2023, 04:22 PM

6,751 posts, read 6,754,876 times

Advertisements

And Blinken wants to appease them so they can get more. His naive appeasement is getting absurd.

https://www.nbcnews.com/now/video/ha...w-196999237775
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2023, 04:32 PM

26,003 posts, read 22,192,881 times
That was from an anonymous source, is there a better source than that. Israel, from what I read, usually greatly limits all supplies to the Palestinians, even in the best of times. They also limit their water supply, movement, etc. Did the anonymous source mention that?

I never trust anonymous sources, especially when one side is trying to win favor over the other.

Old 11-03-2023, 04:45 PM

6,716 posts, read 3,007,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
That was from an anonymous source, is there a better source than that. Israel, from what I read, usually greatly limits all supplies to the Palestinians, even in the best of times. They also limit their water supply, movement, etc. Did the anonymous source mention that?

I never trust anonymous sources, especially when one side is trying to win favor over the other.
at least it isn't from like Daily beast or even Israeli times. which would be pretty obvious.

If NBC is comfortable presenting it, they must have, hope they have, decent sources.

Besides, we all know Hamas has been getting their stuff from 'somewhere' all this time. It sounds like a pretty standard thing to do in wartime, hoard your resources to continue to fight. Not too controversial. I am sure they are counting their bullets, food, and rockets for the long haul. I would.

I think even if there was a cease fire/pause it wouldn't change the outcome. Israel is that much more powerful. It may even mean more deaths as the civilians who smartly evacuated may wander back during an extended pause.

Old 11-03-2023, 05:04 PM

2,034 posts, read 1,324,805 times
So they're supposedly hoarding thousands of gallons of fuel for their rockets?
I don't doubt Hamas is using fuel for nefarious purposes, but last time I checked they didn't have diesel rockets.
Most of their rockets are homemade using something like the fertilizer and sugar like we made when we were kids.
If they had said the fuel was used for vehicles that transported rockets, I'd buy that story. But that doesn't sound as exciting, does it.
Whatever source this reporter had should be discredited

Old 11-03-2023, 05:08 PM

43,262 posts, read 18,396,803 times
Propaganda folks.....

The MSM wants to "paint a picture for you"

Old 11-03-2023, 05:12 PM

7,971 posts, read 9,185,699 times
It has been claimed for the last few weeks that fuel is running out in a matter of hours, yet it has not. Looks like Hamas has had its own Hanukah miracle lol.

Old 11-03-2023, 05:19 PM

6,751 posts, read 6,754,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
That was from an anonymous source, is there a better source than that.
The info was verified by NBC News, which is hardly a right wing outfit. These are facts whether you like them or not.

Old 11-04-2023, 08:23 AM

24,550 posts, read 17,303,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
It has been claimed for the last few weeks that fuel is running out in a matter of hours, yet it has not. Looks like Hamas has had its own Hanukah miracle lol.

That is really funny in a twisted way.

Where are they getting the fuel, water and food? If Israel was smart they wouldn't waste another drop of blood and just lay siege to Gaza. Blockade the country and starve them out until they turn over the leaders of Hamas so they can be put on a world trial for their war crimes.

Old 11-04-2023, 08:30 AM
Status: "I Choose Freedom Over Democracy!" (set 12 days ago)

1,345 posts, read 669,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
at least it isn't from like Daily beast or even Israeli times. which would be pretty obvious.

If NBC is comfortable presenting it, they must have, hope they have, decent sources.

Besides, we all know Hamas has been getting their stuff from 'somewhere' all this time. It sounds like a pretty standard thing to do in wartime, hoard your resources to continue to fight. Not too controversial. I am sure they are counting their bullets, food, and rockets for the long haul. I would.

I think even if there was a cease fire/pause it wouldn't change the outcome. Israel is that much more powerful. It may even mean more deaths as the civilians who smartly evacuated may wander back during an extended pause.
NBC also reported that Israel bombed a hospital in Gaza..and Russian collusion...and Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation"..

Old 11-04-2023, 09:01 AM

5,865 posts, read 3,308,304 times
Any aid you bring to the Palestinians Hamas will steal. As far as I am concerned they shouldn't get anything until every last hostage is released. Nothing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies