Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2023, 11:41 AM

2,238 posts, read 1,446,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Born-n-Raised View Post
Well, he is! If somehow, that law passed in OH or PA or WI or AZ or MI or GA, do you really think he would have taken that "pledge" if he actually thought he could win the nomination? Hence, it's self serving. He knows that CO has a 0.0% chance of voting for Trump or Ramaswamy.

Ramaswamy's goals are two fold. Become a household name and one day, become President. If that means sticking his entire head up Trumps rear end (plus his shoulders), so be it. He has no sincerity. Giving him props, he is a great debater and highly intelligent. He needs to dial it back about 5 levels. While we are gabbing, Nikki Hayley needs to dial it up a couple of notches.
He may be intelligent even though that remains to be seen because all we have seen of him is that he talks fast and talking fast really has no measure on intelligence same with being a "great debater" he just talks fast but what he's talking about is of no relevance or even has any weight to it because what he states in one speech he'll just completely disregard and say he never said when it's convenient for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
That's what happens when you get convicted of insurrection. I mean, he was tried and convicted, right? Ohh.....wait....that's right. He's a Republican. "Innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply.
uhuh pooor pooor republicans always the victim....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2023, 11:41 AM

3 posts, read 648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
lol bye, what's he going to do? Take his 2% he's polling at and leave? lol this guy is such a joke at this point he'll be trumps pet dog.
Have you listened to anything he's said besides a sound bite or two? He puts Trump and every other politician to shame in pure facts and plain speak. He'd eat Trump's lunch in a debate.

Old 12-21-2023, 11:53 AM

9,823 posts, read 11,218,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
He may be intelligent even though that remains to be seen because all we have seen of him is that he talks fast and talking fast really has no measure on intelligence same with being a "great debater" he just talks fast but what he's talking about is of no relevance or even has any weight to it because what he states in one speech he'll just completely disregard and say he never said when it's convenient for him.
Fast talker or not, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind he is a brainiac plus a great debater. He's articulate, and a fast thinker with the use of analogies to sell his POV. While I am at it, he also has a ton of energy, is interesting to listen to and the list goes on. Oh, and annoying as Hell! I mean, the guy is a BILLIONARE. He went to Yale Law School (which means he not only had a staggering LSAT score). He's not my guy mostly because he is annoying and lacks sincerity with his pretend love affair with Trump.

Old 12-21-2023, 12:08 PM

11,156 posts, read 7,221,368 times
I know a lot of people in CO, and they can't stand him. And they're with both parties.

This is all drama for attention, which he's in desperate need of.

Old 12-21-2023, 12:09 PM

6,150 posts, read 2,765,618 times
As the famous saying from the Movie Friday "Bye Felicia"

Old 12-21-2023, 01:08 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,476,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Born-n-Raised View Post
Fast talker or not, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind he is a brainiac plus a great debater. He's articulate, and a fast thinker with the use of analogies to sell his POV. While I am at it, he also has a ton of energy, is interesting to listen to and the list goes on. Oh, and annoying as Hell! I mean, the guy is a BILLIONARE. He went to Yale Law School (which means he not only had a staggering LSAT score). He's not my guy mostly because he is annoying and lacks sincerity with his pretend love affair with Trump.
He needs a little polish when dealing with combative interviewers, but the dude has a great mind and can be the most down-to-earth, candid person when discussing topics (where he isn't being constantly interrupted).

https://youtu.be/0BzZUP6WooU?si=hzvZiD556Tkh1h0g

Old 12-21-2023, 08:22 PM

1,840 posts, read 682,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
I do not see Vivek as VP, but I’d love to see him as Trump’s Ambassador to the United Nations or some other high cabinet position!!
It’d be ironic for him to be Ambassador to UN under Trump as Haley had that role, and Vivek mocked the role that Haley had.

Old 12-21-2023, 08:33 PM

1,840 posts, read 682,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen4TheWynn View Post
Have you listened to anything he's said besides a sound bite or two? He puts Trump and every other politician to shame in pure facts and plain speak. He'd eat Trump's lunch in a debate.
I don’t think his intent is to debate or challenge Trump. He is proving to be a proxy for Trump as Trump avoids debate.

Vivek is virtue signaling to the other candidates and his intent is to rile Haley and Christie. He demanded they drop their names from the CO ballot. He can’t stay in his own lane, without invoking their name.

Old 12-21-2023, 08:56 PM

32,143 posts, read 15,136,502 times
Why does he think anyone even cares.

Old 12-21-2023, 10:12 PM

13,399 posts, read 7,401,042 times
Does he even have enough signatures to get on the ballot in CO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies